It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity dieing as we near 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whether or not you believe that something is going to happen in 2012, I have this overwhelming sense that Christianity is slowly shedding away as we near 2012. I believe in 2012 that we all will go through some kind of evolving transformation I went to church yesterday and there were really no young people, it was all older people. A majority of all the video's I watch about 2012 say that we are slowly realizing that christianity as we know it, is not the true way and in order for us to evolve we have to stop believing in what they say is a lie. Now, I don't know about everyone else but I have found that it is rare for someone around my age to believe in Christianity, and I live in Idaho. Even the Vatican has admitted that there is a growing trend in non-believers.

Is this something else that everyone else is seeing or is it just me?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well. I think that church activity is on the decline overall. But I know young people such as myself. We like to find and worship God on our own without believing that church is a necessary place to go. We are also weary about churches these days.

new topics

join