It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: UFO emitting beam seen by many villagers.With FAKE photo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wasn't that sun video found to be from a model UFO contest in Ireland?

Sure it was a contest for who could make the best RC UFO.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well ... I think a couple of things need clarifiying . First of all , this threads title is accurate... its a BEAM of some sort. We cannot say LAZER/LASER until we get scientific support for the theory that its a lazer. It could be some form of beam we are not aware of, so lets stop putting specific tags on things that we dont actualy understand yet.
Also , I note that someone on this thread claims to have seen one of these objects , and saw it trying to contact another vehicle ... How you can possibly have worked that out is beyond me .
I think people need to stop speculating and begin to come up with scientificaly supportable theories, rather than just spouting nonsense.
I will give you an example. You see a light in the sky , or an object which you deem to be unfamiliar. You may log it, take a picture, or a video. By all means write a poem about it. But when you report it to other people, dont give opinions, give facts alone. If someone ASKS your opinion then feel free to speculate as much as you damned well please, but trawling through a page full of information is enough of an effort , without having to suffer thoughtless and baseless rumourology.
Again , please , keep it real as the kids love to say.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This may be of interest to this thread.
Mysterious columns of coloured light

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anything is possible. It looks like a spaceship from thiaoubaa. Nowdays, many irresponsible people posting "fake" photographs/videos and that hurts the "real" ones.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ufo orbs exist and emit laser beam type lights. I've seen them like those in my avatar and filmed them too. These things are very real. Once you've seen the lighthouse type in acxtion it's only natural to speculate if it's trying to communicate with others of the same type.
Seeing this type of stuff doesn't just open your mind. It becomes an obsession. You will never be the same again. Masses of people are experiencing these ufo orbs on a daily basis. It's not an every day experience for the vast majority of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Speculation is all very well , but theres no reason behind the assumption that they are trying to communicate with eachother. "Oh its a sweeping beam ... looks a little bit like a light house beacon", does not back up your theory. For all you know , those beams maybe a scanning device in action, or a directed energy drive of some sort, altering the altitude, or latitudinal orientation of the vehicle... it might just be the alien equivalent of exhaust gas, and I wish you would make it CRYSTAL CLEAR from now on, what you are sure of , and what is JUST your opinion. Im looking for the truth. Im not looking for debate or hearsay.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I have seen a very similar effect myself which turned out to be laser lights from the roof of a building directed up onto the clouds. It acted as an advertisement when discos were in progress. My guess is that is exactly what we have here, a display laser, or powerful spotlight, reflecting off low level clouds. If the colour is genuine, and not an effect of enhancement, this would suggest a laser rather than a spotlight. The one I saw was from a source ten miles away, these things can be seen from quite a distance, and was ordered not to be used anymore as it was considered to be a hazard to aircraft using a nearby airport. Makes an interesting effect though.

Thats a good example! But how does it explain why in the photo above, the light hitting the cloud layer is not as wide as the light at the top in the first OP photo?

The beam seems to be consistant along its length, from top to bottom, from bottom to top. In your example photo, the beam is bright at the bottom, and slighty fades as it makes its way to the top.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Sure the beam could be for something else, it probably is beyond our comprehension what it's used for, literally over our heads. At the same time I do find it a bit of a coincidence that an hour later on returning to the same spot, numerous (various) coloured/shaped pairs of ufo orbs were coming from various directions and meeting where we'd seen the lighthouse (our name tag) type operating from. Followed by an angle grinder type Jesus light ufo orb and a blinding white rhombus shaped mothership.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join