It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is happening to reihnart ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

A lot of stuff is missing from the closet where the light switch is messed up (My cell battery is dead and the charger is missing why would they steal that/) thk god for the internet you’re gonna have to explain to them what Only one or two jewelry boxes are left and the good jewelry is missing i think But listen to this… whomever it was left naked(?) pictures of you and some people smoking (in the yellow case) some kind of pot or joints or something? What is up with that? Are you ok? I don’t want to drive to the station don’t even know where it is what borough do we live in now? CALL ME back when you call the police Where are you? CA? I hope u r alright! Now your cell is doin something wierd. I’ll p/w protect the page and scan these freakin wierd pics in so you can get a clue as to what I am talking about? I think its illegal not to report this to the authorities?

it's freaky.

anyone knows what is going on ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
wish I knew what this post is about!

I am from the uk so it would probably explain my ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
page you link too seems to be blank? only getting the logos, rss page is empty too?

i worry for our poor crazy friend.

-oh and light switch and phone charger? Only the two places you bug first.

is the post suggesting nude pot smoking pics of the big R?haha awesome.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
damned I should have copied the whole text and taken a screenshot... there was more than that also with a link and an email

(here is the link : www.sandyspringsga.org...
)

sorry

hope he's not dead.

ps: obviously if you don't know about reinhart and his website entreprisecorruption.com you cannot understand what is going on here (but you can make a search to learn what he's about)

[edit on 26-1-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Weird. His site is down or is it now locked up for payers? He said he would keep a free one up and let us know about fEB 9. Was Rome sweatting it? What is the Rome of Asia?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I am from the U K as well but have been following his enterprise corruption.com web site faithfully every day for weeks,cannot say i understand a lot of what he writes but what i do understand makes interesting reading...must say i to was worried when i read it this morning!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
not totally erased

ancient post still accessible directly
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

www.google.com...

edit : were accessible, just a few minutes ago...
this is crazy

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
wow that was freak

This morning i saw the text on the website, something very odd

i didnt feel the need to take a screenshot, and my first guess was that maybe was a coded message... now is all deleted

reinhard is reading this forum probably

He is the guy who predicted the day of the crash market

his profile is deleted on google finance

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
this seems to be some sort of flap going on, he might have been threatened by the big boys, he might have been offered a trip to 'rome' OR he might be having a psychotic episode -i'm split, 33% chance of each.

i think that it is possible he knew what he was talking about, i'm a MASSIVE sceptic on everything but the big R does seem to hold some water.... maybe he had been warning us about something, or was just about too that would cause problems?

my rational is that if he knew he would be in trouble for spilling the beans maybe he was hoping to scare off anyone investigating from the PTB by sounding like a crank -we can all be honest and say he does sound like a crank rite? maybe it was all just cover?

hehe or he is in jail for nude pot smoking?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
OR he might be having a psychotic episode

I thought about that first thing.
however the style is way too different.

if reinhart had wrote that he would have done it with style, not so grossly.

it could also be just a bored christian hacker (if that exists) playing around

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
site now has a pic of rome, data is back up -not checked it all yet but looks normal

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The "Rome" of Asia?
Wouldn't that be the religious center of India?
Or perhaps this? www.blankrome.com...

"In October 2006, Blank Rome opened its first office in Hong Kong. Our expansion into the Asia market was driven by the needs of our clients with business operations around the world. As a gateway to one of the world’s fastest growing economies, Hong Kong serves as a center of business, influence, and opportunity for many of the industries our clients represent. The office was established as a result of the strategic combination of Blank Rome LLP and the international law firm Healy & Baillie LLP."

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"However, a combination of recent legislation, changes in the case law, and newfound access to offshore information by the IRS and the Justice Department has changed the dynamics in this area substantially. It is anticipated that the IRS will seek to aggressively enforce the failure to report offshore accounts on a tax return and through FBAR reporting and, moreover, under certain circumstances may charge a money laundering offense where only a tax offense would have been charged previously. Money laundering charges are powerful tools in the prosecution arsenal, permitting not only the imposition of enhanced criminal penalties, including fines and imprisonment, but also asset forfeiture and recovery of the “proceeds” of the property involved in the illegal activity as well.6"

www.blankrome.com...

Maybe the IRS nabbed him?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
back to normal ?

well now, i just got a "Error establishing a database connection" message...

he's been hacked for sure.
by who ?
is it only its website being hacked or its whole life ?

i'm not sure we'll get those answers...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
entreprisecorruption.com back to normal indeed ! but no explanation whatosoever

reinhardt, wtf happened ?

----

Honk-kong as the Rome of Asia sounds as a smart guess,

Singapour could be another one ?

(religious centres in India are made by history and the people - it was not institutionalized by an empire)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Reinhardt site is now censored by Reinhardt.

several of the paying customers don’t like information on the free site (what they say goes)

No comment.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reinhardt is a liar.
Who steals people money.
People told you this ages ago but noooooooooo noooooooooooooo you wont listen right?
Tell me how I can help, after he stole your money.
I will if I can.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
this seems to be some sort of flap going on, he might have been threatened by the big boys, he might have been offered a trip to 'rome' OR he might be having a psychotic episode -i'm split, 33% chance of each.

wise investor would send a..

wire transfer to: reinhardts journal

for a 54 week online subscription for $720.00

(after march 14 = $1,440.00)

payable to reinhardts journal

Wachovia Bank NA

125 Glenridge Point Parkway

Atlanta Georgia 30342

Actually, there is a fourth option: You are being scammed.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well yeah of course R is a scammer, hehe i was saying it before rome of asia didn't happen, hehe that was quiet a while ago -do keep up.
Why offer us that bombshell over a month later? crazy necroposting.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
R is using Armstrong's model/method.

Here is Armstrong's latest work. I found it very interesting. Reinhardt provided this link...
www.contrahour.com...

Btw, who is Armstrong? New Giordano Bruno?
He's been kept in jail for contempt for 8 years now...

More info on him...

princetoneconomics.blogspot.com...

Comparing A with Wilhelm Reich may be indicative.

From Wikipedia:

Charged with contempt of court for violating the injunction, Reich conducted his own defense, which involved sending the judge all his books to read, and arguing that a court was no place to decide matters of science. He was sentenced to two years in prison[6], and on 23 August 1956, several tons of his publications were burned by the FDA[7][8]. He died of heart failure in jail just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

A conspiracy hypothesis:
Has R now being paid by _ _ _ (insert 3 letters for alphabet-agency) and doing what his clients tell him to do?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join