It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg wants a NWO (of US and EU)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
People on this forum have often been categorized as silly conspiracy nuts for their theories about a NWO. Until recently, NWO was a word seldom expressed by (former) officials. However, now the economic crisis is worsening, former Western officials seem to start preparing us for a World Order.

Among those speaking about a NWO are Kissinger and the British prime-minister Gordon Brown. What do they have in common? They are both members of the Bilderberg group. Little is known about the Bilderberg group and its annual conference since it is not allowed to speak in public about the contents of these conferences.

One thing I noticed is that the Bilder group has seen very few attendees from non European/American countries (e.g. in it's lifetime: just one from Israel, Iran, Iraq and two from Russia) I find this interesting since I would suppose Israel to be part of such a NWO. In the end, they would benefit greatly from an even stronger Western ally.

Although we can only guess what is really discussed it is remarkable that two (former) government officials have started to speak publicly about a New World Order. Since they are both member of the Bilderberg group, this New World Order could very well be a plan of this group.

In contrast to many, I think the Bilderberg group is not so much against the ''common people'' (although I doubt they care about us), their mere purpose seem to gain control over the world.

An alliance between America and Europe would create the biggest and strongest coalition the world has ever known. This would eventually result in Western control over virtually everything. They would have the power to control the last remaining natural resources, gain full control of the financial system and most importantly, minimize the threat emerging powers such as Brazil, China, (Russia?) and possibly India, form.

Personally, I find the idea that the world could possibly see one superpower controlled by a select group of individuals, a very scary idea. No balance means that people not belonging to this NWO could be forced to obey or be exterminated without anyone able to counter them.

For Westerners it would either be obeying to our new leaders or suffer the consequences.

It aint looking good for sure.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
However, now the economic crisis is worsening, former Western officials seem to start preparing us for a global World Order.

What do you think the difference between world and global is?

2 lines

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Originally posted by Mdv2
However, now the economic crisis is worsening, former Western officials seem to start preparing us for a global World Order.
[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mdv2]

2 lines

Is this some form of spelling-Nazism or don't I get you?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

This is not an issue of spelling, I just don't see how this "Global World Order" is any different to any other so called world order people talk about, my question is legitimate

none

Even the title shows it Bilderberg wants a NWO (of US and EU) if it's a "world order" then they want the world

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Russia is a wild card in itself(I mean an enigma ) .... it would not be easy to control them for NWO,but they could bribe future russsian leaders to be part of NWO, just like how they bribed Gorbachev , and then NWO devoured Soviet union

as for China they are neutral currently in my opinion
India seems to have fallen into NWO influence

have you read protocols of elders of zion , most of its objectives have been achieved ..... and it is the blueprint for NWO

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i don't think brown is a member, although he has attended meetings. i dunno about karl rove.

this alliance between europe and america, would it be different from NATO and if so, how?

there isn't really a second superpower that balances the US at present and both western and non-western countries have been under orders to do as they are told or suffer the consequences for some time now?

the NWO apperatus as you have outlined it may be more advanced than you realise, i believe george bush snr. uttered the phrase "new world order" in public quite a few years ago and his son famously said "you're either with us or against us" in relation to other nations foreign policies.

[edit on 26/1/09 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Kenneth Clarke is a member and has just received a Promotion to the Shadow Cabinet

new topics

top topics

join