It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My doctor may in fact be trying to kill me...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That's great! Sue the hell out of the bad doctors - they pay insurance for it anyway! Report him to your state's medical board if it's practical.

And no, there is no "doctor's code" like that. That's a myth, if anything something that hasn't existed for decades at least.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Yeah I heard about the alleged doctors code on some internet forum...meh.
Something I find really funny is that since the organs/muscles are able to relax for the first time since 7th grade....such as the throat, lower diaphragm, and uh.....down below, in the past 12 hours or so I have developed a voice rivaling James Earl Jones. Everyones getting a kick out of it. I feel like I inhaled anti-helium or something

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
James Earl Jones has a rockin' voice from Darth Vader to the bad guy on Conan. If I heard his voice behind me telling me to scrub the floor, you better believe I'd drop to the ground and have my brushes going.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Lol. You might get a laugh out of this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A special thanks to Badge01. The posts describing the diagnosis were actually removed pending lawsuit. I was encouraged to take it down until all matters were cleared. Thanks for understanding.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fat Azn

Checkout Bicarbonate of soda (without aluminium) with Maple syrup.
Also `miracle Mineral Solution' & Dr Jim humbles work.
Judynz

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join