Find Which Archangel Was Assigned To Your Date Of Birth

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Source: AngelHaven.com

Neat website providing a summary of the archangel assigned to the day of the week you were born on. It has a calculator for those that don't know the actual weekday.

Here's a brief summary of all the angels, for more detailed information, please use the link above:
Sunday
Archangel: Michael
Celestial Title: Angel of Patience
Planetary assignment: The Spirit of the planet Mercury
Life Lesson: Standing up for oneself
Monday
Archangel: Gabriel
Celestial Title: Angel of Mercy
Planetary assignment: Governs the Sun & the Moon but spends a lot of time on Earth
Life Lesson: Challenging motivations based on social conditioning
Tuesday
Archangel: Camael
Celestial Title: Angel of Love
Planetary assignment: Ruler of the Planet Mars
Life Lesson: Self-esteem/self-confidence
Wednesday
Archangel: Raphael
Celestial Title: Angel of Science and Knowledge
Planetary assignment: Governs Mercury
Life Lesson: Forgiveness & Compassion
Thursday
Archangel: Metatron
Celestial Title: Angel of the Covenant
Planetary assignment: Earth (the only angel believed to be married to the Earth by God)
Life Lesson: Personal expression
Friday
Archangel: Uriel
Celestial Title: Archangel of Salvation
Planetary assignment: Checks in on Mars regularly
Life Lesson: Emotional intelligence
Saturday
Archangel: Cassiel
Celestial Title: Angel of Temperance
Planetary assignment: Governs Saturn but spends a lot of time on Earth
Life Lesson: Selflessness




posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Interesting, but something tells me its a ploy to sell their merchandise. The guy in the video talks more about the product than the actual information of the angel that is assigned to your birthdate. Either way, interesting site.



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I hate to tell them this.
While they are trying to get free Google linkage from ATS to get rich selling there junk.
But peoples birthdays are not on the same day of the week every year.

So that would be one heck of a rotating roster.



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purrrball
Source: AngelHaven.com

Neat website providing a summary of the archangel assigned to the day of the week you were born on. It has a calculator for those that don't know the actual weekday.

Proof for that.

There are guardian angels, not archangels!



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I really need AA Chamuel as I loose thing all the time and one of the things AA Chamuel helps with is lost items.

I have to say that I am in agreement about much of the Angel movement. It seems to me that more than any other area of the "new age" movement the people and information is very costly. Doreen Virtue does some very interesting work, but unless you are very well off, forget ever being an angel therapist or attending any of her workshops.



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Metatron? That's an angel I never knew. Are you sure he wasn't one of the transformers?



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel
 


No, the Metatron, (a title) was known as the "voice of God" in ancient times.This is touched upon in the film "Dogma."



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
But peoples birthdays are not on the same day of the week every year.

So that would be one heck of a rotating roster.


Umm...yeah. This is referring to the day of your BIRTH, not your birthday on successive years. I was born on a sunday and that's not going to change no matter how old I get.



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Clearly using the Angel ploy to sell their merchandise. Of course people will eat it up I'm sure.

I wasn't really clear on this angel assignment though. I suppose the angel is assigned to you on that particular birth date and that is it, versus, being assigned to you for life?

Even if the particular angel were assigned for the one day, birth date, and let's say 8,000 babies were born that particular day, I don't think one angel could handle the responsibility, much less, if that same angel had to be with the other 8,000 people born that day, for the rest of their lives.



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Clearly using the Angel ploy to sell their merchandise. Of course people will eat it up I'm sure.

I wasn't really clear on this angel assignment though. I suppose the angel is assigned to you on that particular birth date and that is it, versus, being assigned to you for life?

Even if the particular angel were assigned for the one day, birth date, and let's say 8,000 babies were born that particular day, I don't think one angel could handle the responsibility, much less, if that same angel had to be with the other 8,000 people born that day, for the rest of their lives.



why don't you think an angel could handle that?



posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   


why don't you think an angel could handle that?


You are correct! When I wrote that post, I was going to say that my conclusion was based upon "natural reasoning."

Thanks for correcting me . I mean, who am I to say that an angel can do this or that!





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join