It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Filed Against 15 Israeli Officials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Now lets wait and see whether there will be another Nuremberg and hanging... justice should be the same for all

www.iran-daily.com...

International attorneys have filed war crime charges against 15 Israeli political and military officials including Ehud Olmert, Tzipi Livni and Ehud Barak...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a "nice" documentary about Gaza
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

www.rense.com...

Zionism; a Disease of the Mind

To virtually incarcerate the Palestinian people inside degrading cages, destroying their livelihoods, confiscating their lands, stealing their water and uprooting their trees, and then to condemn their legitimate resistance as terrorism is a disease of the mind, notes Zaid Nabulsi.

I lost my gloves one day in a coffee shop in Geneva, and I tell you, it’s difficult to ride without them when it’s really cold. So as I was paying for a new pair with a credit card, the salesman, whom I knew was from Israel, tried to start some small talk by asking me what my family name means. I told him that it relates to the city of Nablus where my family is originally from.

Suddenly, the most bewildered look was plastered on his face. “Where is Nablus?” he asked, “I’ve never heard of it.” Then, after realizing that I knew he was bull#ting me, he pretended to remember, “Ah, Shkheim you mean? ”With my insistence not to learn these ugly names that the deranged Zionists have dug up from oblivion to erase our identity, that name certainly didn’t ring a bell. But now it was my turn. Although I knew where he was from, I asked “And you’re… from?” As he smiled while reminding me, I replicated the same look on his face moments ago. “Israel? Where is that?” Then after a brief pause, “Ah, the land of Canaan you mean. Palestine”.

read the full article

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and required EX tags]

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Am i glad! Justice is not dead yet

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They should offer a bounty; you never know, Dogg the bounty hunter might go after them.

opps! and here is the second line.

[edit on 083131p://am3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
While it is a step in the right direction, and they deserve everything they get, I don't hold out much hope that this will result in anything.

These legal people will now be hounded and pursued by Israel and probably even harassed by their own governments not to interfere.

I hope they have protection, because this slaughter has shown once and for all that Israel is a monster capable of anything. And that global leaders are either unable or unwilling to say a bad word against it.

I commend them for their efforts, and I hope they manage to further this case.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Whoopie!!!!

Ain't nothing like a bunch of Anti-Israeli's going after a bunch of Israeli's.

Guess since they can't beat them in combat they might as well try in court.

Iran daily- what a freaking joke and April fools day is still months away.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
\what a freaking joke and April fools day is still months away. \

April fools day has been going for a century, guy

Who is "Anti-Israelis"? Will you give a difinition?

I would call these guys - honest ones. there is crime there must be a punishment. a thief should sit in prison. a murderer should be hanged.
you dont agree?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

there is crime there must be a punishment.

What is the crime?

Israel going after a bunch of fanatics that have threatened their right to exist.

Israel killing all of those civilians? In reality we don't know who is responsible for those civilians deaths. It is war and both sides are firing.

Israel using wp? Are wp as flares not permitted?

Israel starving the Palestinians because Israel closed the borders? Well then they better started filing charges against Egypt for doing the same thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Russi

there is crime there must be a punishment.

What is the crime?

Israel going after a bunch of fanatics that have threatened their right to exist.

Israel killing all of those civilians? In reality we don't know who is responsible for those civilians deaths. It is war and both sides are firing.

Israel using wp? Are wp as flares not permitted?

Israel starving the Palestinians because Israel closed the borders? Well then they better started filing charges against Egypt for doing the same thing.

Deliberately targeting civillian as targets.
Collective punishment of civilians.
Genocide.
The list goes on, and on , and on and on..............................

Your clear and undeniable bias is no substitute for the truth, and has absolutely no relevance to humanity, truth or justice - it is simply your bias and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
\What is the crime?\

Nowdays?

Crime is to be non-Jew and not to support Israel in all aspects of life
)) Worldwide definition. Agree?

The same you meant by "Anti-Israelis" but didnt define to us here, right?
))

\Israel going after a bunch of fanatics that have threatened their right to exist. \

Poor Israel....
Just imagine it was about to lose its right to exist on the map
because of the little stripe of land left to "fanatics" - that is kids and their fathers who want them to survive...
as the history shows the percentage of fanatics is highest in the Jewish nation.

\Israel killing all of those civilians? In reality we don't know who is responsible for those civilians deaths. It is war and both sides are firing. \

in reality, some dont want to know
the others want and see since they have eyes.

\Israel using wp? Are wp as flares not permitted? \

For Israel everything is permitted! say otherwise and you are anti-semitic dog
)))

\Israel starving the Palestinians because Israel closed the borders? Well then they better started filing charges against Egypt for doing the same thing. \

Really?
Egypt and Israel are not the same now? meaning the nation of leaders?
check the pic of another barak persident of egypt
)) The united states of israel
))
Hosni Mubarak

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Genocide.
The list goes on, and on , and on and on..............................

Genocide is in Darfur not Gaza.

Your clear and undeniable bias is no substitute for the truth, and has absolutely no relevance to humanity, truth or justice - it is simply your bias and ignorance.

Attack me all you want.
It doesn't faze me.

I'm pretty sure you don't have first hand knowledge, so your chance of getting things wrong are just as good as mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
first hand knowledge is not necessary for a person with critical thinking.

so far, no arguments from you except demagogy
))

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russi
first hand knowledge is not necessary for a person with critical thinking.

so far, no arguments from you except demagogy
))

Man you really wiped him on the floor with your cogent arguments. If you do a search on ATS, you will find the similar 6 or 7 points made by pro-zionist types over and over again despite new news items.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The death of Zionism will be a rebirth for civilization as a whole! The end of Israel would be an intelligent first step toward that goal. I remain hopeful that the whole lot of them will be tried, prosecuted and sentenced for the world to see. Zionism is the worst sort of terroristic fanaticism and MUST BE DESTROYED at any and all costs!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ive never really understood this hatred of Israel that keeps showing up all over this board. I personally could care less if Israel exists or not. But i do care when people try to be manipulative with the truth for there own agenda. And i guess on the plus side at least there seems to be 1 country people hate more than the United States.
As far as prosecuting war crimes it was an armed conflict rules change at that point. Heres an example a government drops a bomb on some ones house during a time of peace kills 20 people there would be hell to pay. During a conflict if 1 armed fighter is in the house it becomes a legitimate target. Like it or not in combat people die.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
hatred is not correct word here...
hatred is a blind emotion which has nothing to do with the thinking mind!
hatred doesnt have arguments only slogans and empty words...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Notice the list of individuals and countries suggesting such foolishness. Instead of a Who's Who list, it's a Who's Not list.

And who is financing this effort?

I would think a water supply or sewage treatment plant would do the Gazans more good.

And in response to this, I'd just cut off all power and access to Gaza. See who changes their mind first.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
\And in response to this, I'd just cut off all power and access to Gaza. See who changes their mind first. \

good guy!
))
the more blood the better, the more goims dead the better for the super dooper nation...
))
'Want to change regime, create crisis!' Trotsky.
))
its a tested method, right?
))

the problem here is in Golem. He is just rising.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
And here comes WWIII....

It seems this last conflict is the begining of something nasty. However, I think it was all planned to esculate before it happened.... I has created enough global condemnation to tick Israel off. Now with being in possession of enough Nukes to wipe out the region and after building an excuse to use them, we will soon see the biggest attrocities that mankind has ever experienced.

I found this quote by Adolf Hitler....
"I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but left some of them so you would know why I was killing them"

I think we're about to see why.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Darfur isn't genocide according to the UN or our leaders actually

And that Hitler quote, I doubt it's true. I'm not an anti-semite. Anti-zionism, yes, but Hitler was so determined to kill them all he even diverted military resources away from the invasion to accelerate deportations.

BTW, I'm trying to look on youtube for a video of Israelis stripping and executing a Palestinian and then having a robot plant evidence of a suicide bomber. It looks gone now (big surprise). If I can find it on google I'll post a link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join