It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As i got older i assumed that imagination was just part of thinking...that everyone at some point in there life had it and it was normal. But for years i have been wondering if it is more than just a thought process....if things that we imagine ...are things that have happened...or will happen...are real.

The only theory i have to support our imaginations being something real that we bring out is that we involuntarily astral travel as we sleep or daydream and see these things...and then as we are awake they come to mind.....

I have read much on astral traveling and have tried it myself...failing...but i have also read that you can do it without knowing your doing it. Is it possible that that is where imagination comes from? experience in an astral travel ..memories that come to you when you wake...

i am a firm believer that anything is possible....
has anyone else ever considered where imagination comes from....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tasim

I've given quite a bit of thought to this. I suppose it comes from imagination. It builds on itself. It also comes from the environment.

I've also imagined plenty of things in my life that have come to pass, and I don't know if it was because I was imagining these situations or experiences and simply willed them to be, that they were visions of the future, or because the more you think about stuff the more likely you are to make decisions that will lead you in the direction of fulfilling those thoughts.

join