It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reports Involving Vehicle Interference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The driver of a tractor noted the misfire of the engine. A sharp hissing sound was heard and a saucer shaped object was seen rising slowly. The object, silver grey in colour and sharp in outline, and estimated to be eight metres in diameter and three metres thick, ascended to a height of some twenty metres, tilted a little to one side and left in a south- westerly direction. A circular area of reeds ten metres across was found flattened in a clockwise direction on a lagoon directly under the object.

Two men were out in a vehicle when the engine stopped and the lights went out. Getting out to look for the problem they then noticed a disc ascending rapidly to the sky at thirty degrees south-west, emitting blue to purple glows and flashes from underneath it. It was lost in the sky. Upon trying the engine it started alright.

A fully fuelled car began "to gasp" as if running out of petrol. A cigar shape was then noticed twenty five metres away near the road. It was ten metres long and moved away above trees, kicking up dust and leaves as it did so. The car then sped ahead. The object disappeared very quickly taking ten seconds to rise and disappear from view

A man and a woman were in a vehicle near a kiosk, in light rain, when they noticed a street light dimming on and off before fading out to a faint glow. They then saw a bright golden coloured ball rise up behind trees and hover in the air. After a few minutes it went from gold to orange to deep red. The couple decided to get closer but found their car engine wouldn't start. The only response was the headlights which came on very dimly. The object eventually left to the south-west after which the street light came to normal brilliance, and the car engine started first time.

source

As you can see there are many cases were the ufo has interfered with the vehicle. How can this be explained? Would a weather balloon or a plane cause a cars engine to turn off? I really dont think so...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Maybe they are just as interested in our technology as we are in theirs.

THey gonna put our technology up in a galactic museum for every one to laugh at

Damn them Aliens!

[edit on 26/1/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

I bet they can't stop a steam engine with electrical interference

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In the movie War of the Worlds wasn't Cruises' car the only one that worked because the Solenoid was replaced?
So maybe it has something to do with the Solenoid of the car??

"
SOLENOID
.......Coil of wire, usually cylindrical, in which a magnetic field is created by passing an electric current through it (see electromagnet). This field can be used to temporarily magnetize, and so move, an iron rod placed on its axis. Mechanical valves attached to the rod can be operated by switching the current on or off, so converting electrical energy into mechanical energy. Solenoids are used to relay energy from the battery of a car to the starter motor by means of the ignition switch.

The solenoid has a magnetic field, one end being the north pole and the other end the south pole. A solenoid behaves like any other electromagnet; by changing the direction of the current the position of the north and south poles can be switched. If a larger current is passed through the coil it becomes a stronger magnet....."

encyclopedia.farlex.com...

(Confused about the spelling as both solEnoid and solOnoid are in the article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There would be also the case (with photos) of a metallic object that took place near Zdany, Poland, on January 8, 2006.

A series of photographs was taken during an encounter with a metallic object by multiple witnesses near Zdany, Poland, in January 2006. Two men were returning from a wedding party when they spotted an object flying across the road. A moment later their car engine stopped, as well as the engine of another car behind them. One of the witnesses took a series of photographs. The encounter lasted at least 8 minutes, after which the car engines started with no problems.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoinfo.com...
www.anomalia.org...

These were the numbers that the operating system of the camera assigned automatically. It was therefore easy to establish how the events developed. The picture number P1080004A was showing the object which was framed and enlarged by the author of the photograph (this is an option available with every advanced digital camera). Let us now look at the times these pictures were taken:

P1080002
Date/time of taking the photo: 2006-01-08 12:34:57

P1080003
Date/time of taking the photo: 2006-01-08 12:35:55

P1080004A
Date/time of taking the photo: 2006-01-08 12:37:17

P1080006
Date/time of taking the photo: 2006-01-08 12:41:55

P1080007
Date/time of taking the photo: 2006-01-08 12:43:55

[edit on 26/1/2009 by internos]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
As you can see there are many cases were the ufo has interfered with the vehicle. How can this be explained?

Well, they seem to kill the electricals, so here is my theory.

Electricity always takes the path of least resistance from the positive terminal to the negative terminal (eg 12V DC).

If these craft are generating a huge negative electrical polarity, maybe it is easier for the current to travel through the air itself to the craft instead of returning through it's circuit to the negative terminal? Basically, it would "suck" the power out of your battery.

Another idea that supports this is that the Earth has a negative electrical charge itself. Maybe the Earth and the craft having the same polarity causes them to repel each other like magnets do?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This was already listed on another thread, but I think it fits here as well. It's an event that happened just north of Chicago last November. I have never seen anything like this before.

From the NUFORC Home Page.
Date: 11/04/08
Time: 21:20 Duration: 5-10 seconds
City: Northbrook State: IL
The entire left side of my car appears to be scorched but no paint was removed. I was driving 40-45 miles per hour heading north toward I-94 East towards Chicago on Lake Cook Road. While I was in the middle lane, I felt a nudge on the left of my car which made my car shift to the right. I did not swerve out of the lane and gained control back quickly. I slowed down and as I got my bearings, I realized that my left side mirror was knocked off and so I turned right onto Revere Drive and put on my hazard lights. I got out of the car and saw that I had several dents on the side of my car. There were two that were deeper and larger than the others; one was located in front of the rear wheel and the other was in the center of the driver door. I called 911 to file a police report and the officer said that I was side swiped by another car but, there were not any cars around me before or after the hit and also there were no paint scratches from other cars on my car.

I used Google Earth to view the area where this supposedly happened. It's heavily populated with a six-lane road. Interesting that she was the only victim and there were no reported witnesses. Plus, I would have expected the local news to pick up on it. Regardless of the source, you just don't see cars damaged like this every day.

Any of you experts have an explanation?

new topics

top topics

join