It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Do you believe the proof. Tatoo? Does the other guy look like he is 70?

Is this proof?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
holy cow, that is cool. But how did he get back? The video doesn't tell how he got back to his own time period

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i think he went through the same spot he came in, the sink? That guy might be a good video editor or producer having fun. yet the scientific baffling around him is what perked my eyes and ears.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Proof? What would you do if you knew that a certain number of years in the future your younger self would come about and meet you?

MY first idea is to establish some sort of a history log, describing insignificant events that would occur in my younger self's future. This would then prove to anyone that my younger self really travelled in the future, yet it would ensure that I would not have released significant information to alter my past.

Time travel may be possible, and it may be in fact achiavable by mankind, as we have much to learn and much still remains unknown, but a simple phone video of someone who happens to have the same tattoo is not credible evidence.

On that topic, if you noticed, the tattoo looked just as vivid and new on the 70year old man and the younger man. I have known people with tattoos, and one who was around 60 years old had tattoos from his early 20s. These tattoos had worn down, and looked watered down, with far less color contrast and far less clear than they had at first.

I do not think that any unusual proof presented must be true. The possibily exists, and I would not deny it, but I have given you reasons why I do not believe this man.

An open mind doesn't mean you let everyone contaminate it with whatever they want.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
hmmm... Now what he should do to prove this is to video tape himself years later when he encounters his past self as the future him!

Those two videos would be amazing, but his future self doesnt seem to be video taping along side him so its not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not this video again

Did his future self give him any tax or lotto tips?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This gets regurgitated every once in a while on ATS. Of course it is not proof. It is a HOAX.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The guy who made that video thinks we are morons, and that we won't investigate the case. This is an old one.

I'll give you two reasons why it's a fraud:

1) Why didn't he tell us anything about the future and show more of the landscape of the future, so we could compare it with today?

2) See below. The two men's ears are of completely different size and position on their heads. So are their chins.

Case closed. Fraud.

[edit on 1/26/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I thought it had been established that this video is an advert for an insurance company in Sweden?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

Don't know if the OP video is a Swedish insurance advert, but the following is:

uk.youtube.com...

Funny too...

BTW, Chewlips, hope the comics continue to do well...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SugarCube]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
After dusting the cobwebs, I did wonder on the comment how he got back.

click your heals together three times, and flush

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Time travel is an impossibility. Time is an invented concept. There is no past time or future time event. There is only the NOW. Our existance is not something that is recorded on tape or some other method which we can play back or fast forward at will.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Or if you switch the words around, there is only the NWO

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Switch what words around?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

ears grow, thats who loads of old people look like dumbo

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

All the astronauts in the ISS if there for long periods have time travelled,granted its a ludcrously small amount of time,but if you have an atom clock and compare the times on earth and the space station you will see they are different.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I actually posted this a while ago...it was debunked.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

I remember it being established that this was a viral marketing ad for an insurance company in Sweden a couple of years back. Funny how people can't use the search feature, and also how we revisit things so quickly!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Moving this one from Science to Videos... it's a video (ad) and it's interesting but it's not a real event.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Time travel is an impossibility. Time is an invented concept. There is no past time or future time event. There is only the NOW. Our existance is not something that is recorded on tape or some other method which we can play back or fast forward at will.

I agree that time travel as people generally understand it is not possible. However, there may be a way of essentially shifting one's "context" in such a way that that it has the same basic effect. It wouldn't be true time travel, but more like a modification of a perspective on the present.

We gather our notion of time as a result of our point-of-view and how our consciousness interacts with spacetime. I don't know how it could be accomplished (some kind of consciousness shift, along the lines of amplified remote viewing?), but maybe someday there will be a way to swap points of view with somebody who is in a different "time," or a way to observe/interact with that particular reality in a kind of "half-real" way.

I don't know. Our understanding of time and consciousness is so limited, we don't even have the words in place to build a conceptual or theoretical framework for such a thing. Yet, anyway.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Nohup]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join