It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Angels are pure spirit and therefore are not male or female.

Scripture even says so.

The 'angels' in the OT that had sexual relations with men were not angels at all. Angels are incapable of sexual reproduction.

The 'angels' in the OT had to be space aliens.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Even if you assume that angels and man are the same species, you don't cross breed the two to produce giants. It's about as dumb as saying you can breed an African man with an Asian woman to reliably produce midgets. (endquote)....

I have said this before..."We have been here before...."
First World=Man
Second World=Man
Third World= Man
Fourth World=Man (the world as weknow it today)
Fifth World=Man

Let us assume we have had 'high technology' before in the History of Man.
Let us assume that we have destroyed ourselves before.

If that is the case...then we had to go offworld to survive because the planet was rendered uninhabitable.

Lets assume it took thousands of years for the Earth to be habitable again.

So...here we go with RE-population of the same planet.

The question of Giants...the long-term affects of Immortality in living in the vaccum of space devoid of Gravity has what affect on the reporductive ability of man?

... It is in this scenario that a man can produce an offspring of great size. The affects of weightlessness over an extended period can produce such a thing...

A day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day ... IF you live in space, that is.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Tesla401]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Let us assume we have had 'high technology' before in the History of Man.

Why? What reason is there to assume such in the first place?

If that is the case...then we had to go offworld to survive because the planet was rendered uninhabitable.

There is absolutely no record of the Earth becoming uninhabitable in the fossil record, geological record, etc. We know of trees in Sweden that are at least 10,000 years old which are still living today, and that marks the end of the last Ice Age... and predates known civilization. Further, we have a plethora of samples of trees which are not living now, but we know when they died - allowing us to "read" the status of the environment in that local area by matching up the tree rings. This is called dendrochronology. So life most certainly did survive, and the Earth was not uninhabitable - even through the Ice Ages.

Lets assume it took thousands of years for the Earth to be habitable again. So...here we go with RE-population of the same planet.

Except that this doesn't jive with what we know about genetics, genetic markers, and our ability to trace humanities path out of Africa by using these markers.

The question of Giants...the long-term affects of Immortality in living in the vaccum of space devoid of Gravity has what affect on the reporductive ability of man?

Detrimental. Deleterious. Mankind cannot live in the "vacuum" of space. They would need some sort of pressurized shelter. Further, they would have required some sort of gravity or else risked extreme muscle and bone density loss. This is why, for even relatively short stays in space, we have exercise routines our astronauts must adhere to.

If mankind were divided into two separate species - one that stayed on Earth and one that left, then each separate path of humanity would be in isolation from the other. Isolation is one of the major methods of speciation, and genetic mutations in either population would not spread to the species as a whole. Eventually the differences would become so numerous that the two would drift apart and become incapable of breeding. ESPECIALLY when you consider your environments changing as radically as they do from Planetary surface to Space. It's an environmental change every bit, if not moreso, as the transition from sea to land.

If your scenario were true, the only reason for mankind in space to breed with mankind on Earth would be to stop these mutations from becoming a barrier and to prevent speciation from occurring. It would not produce Giants.

... It is in this scenario that a man can produce an offspring of great size. The affects of weightlessness over an extended period can produce such a thing...

No.... human growth is determined by the pituitary gland. Not gravity, and not pressure.

A day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day ... IF you live in space, that is.

.... er... no... not really. Time more or less always passes at a constant rate depending on your relative velocity. We don't really use Earth cycles to measure time anymore, we use pulsars and atomic oscillation. However, time as it relates to Earth Cycles (days, months, years, seconds, etc) is merely a framework we use to overlay actual time in order to better manage our daily routines against the hours of available sunlight.

For instance, the Earth is slowing it's rotation due to tidal forces from the Moon. So if the Earth takes longer to rotate each day, does that mean a second gets longer to accommodate? No. A second is still a second. We simply throw in a "leap second" every so often to mark the passage of multiple accumulated fractional seconds.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

I study religions...a lot.
You might have better luck arguing me on "Moses was a Pharaoh" thread I just posted.

What we term "Anti-Gravity" (Tesla) is a basic scientific principle.

Hypothetically: If you were in a craft (anti-grav) moving 2,800 mph and make a 90 degree right hand turn...you are NOT going to go through the 'windshield'...lol.

Dendrochronology...LOL. Yes, I am familiar with that too.

Cheers !

PS. If you do not believe God is a Man, then perhaps you believe God is an "Alien?"....OR...it could all be BS and we evolved separately and independently without help...from apes. (it is a little of both...Creatism and Evolution are both correct...to an extent)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

ou might have better luck arguing me on "Moses was a Pharaoh" thread I just posted.

That is not the topic at hand.

Hypothetically: If you were in a craft (anti-grav) moving 2,800 mph and make a 90 degree right hand turn...you are NOT going to go through the 'windshield'...lol.

I think you're gravely confusing Gravity with Momentum. The two are not synonymous.

If you do not believe God is a Man, then perhaps you believe God is an "Alien?"

I make no statements on the nature or will of god or gods.

.it could all be BS and we evolved separately and independently without help...from apes.

Evidence would seem to suggest this. However, a small correction. We are not descended "from" apes. We ARE Apes. Morphologically, Taxonomically, Genetically, etc. We are no more descended from them as the Gorilla, Orangutan, or Chimpanzee is descended from them.

And no, I don't think we needed any "help" from an outside source. We have a full catalog of fossils showing plausible lines of descent, and we're continually discovering that our closest sister species - the Neanderthal - shared many of the same qualities as modern humans, including; Tool Use, Art, Language, basic medicine, religion, etc. Indeed, the oldest known musical instrument isn't a human invention - but was a bone flute clearly of Neanderthal creation.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Three angels came down and visited Abraham, two of which later rescued Lot and his daughters. The three angels ate the meat, prepared by Abraham and they appeared to digest it. This would indicate the spirits fabricated physical bodies in order to mingle with humans. The angels departed and were not heard from again.

It would seem the angels knew how to fabricate a human body so they could perform human functions such as eating. The pre-flood angels wanted their own children and so they made sure the reproductive parts were working. God was mad at both the angels and man before the deluge. Adam and Eve were tested with the tree of knowledge. The angels were tested with sexual craving. The union between fabricated human (incarnate angel) and a sinful human woman produced a being of superior strength and wickedness. Nephilim means those that cause others to fall.

The offspring of Seth would not be physically superior to the offspring of Cain. The strange union produced men of renown, the men of fame. They were superior beings in strength.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
To take the Bible at face value, I assume that the angels were eitther A) Actually male, and it was only the males in this situation that warrented mention B) Physically androgenous--hermaphrodites--capable of sexual intercrouse with men or women (Interesting, androgeny is considered a sign of holiness in many cultures) C) Capable of shape-shifting in some capacity or another.

However I have often wondered if this, and the supposed Virgin Birth, didn't depict ETS or at least some race with highter technology.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

It would seem the angels knew how to fabricate a human body so they could perform human functions such as eating. The pre-flood angels wanted their own children and so they made sure the reproductive parts were working.

Even were that the case, then the sons borne to the women they seduced would not be the children of angels. They would be the children of those fabricated bodies, not the angels themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is the question about female angels meant to be primarily biblical? I didn't interpret it that way since there is a much larger tradition around angels.

The word "angel" in English (from Old English and German Engel), French (from Old French angele), Spanish, and many other Romance languages are derived from the Latin angelus, itself derived from Ancient Greek: άνγελος, angelos, "messenger" (in Koine Greek άγγελος, pl. άγγελοι)[1][2]. The ultimate etymology of that word in Greek is uncertain.[3] In Hebrew & Arabic the primary term for "angel" is "malakh" (מַלְאָךְ), "malaika", or "malak" (ملاك) derived from the Semitic consonantal root l-'-k (ל-א-ך), meaning "to send." This root is also found in the noun "Melakha" (מְלָאכָה), meaning "work", and the noun "Mal'achut" (מלאכות), meaning "message". Other words referring to angels include כרוב kruv[4] describing young children, from which the English word "cherub" is derived. Another Hebrew term is Gil-Gulim, meaning "revolving," and angels are sometimes depicted as wheels with wings. Derived from this is the Hebrew term "Gal-Gal," "the rotation of fortune, change."[5] [edit]

etymology of angel from wikipedia

I think it would be worthwhile answering the question from the perspective of personal understanding. Is there any feminine aspect of angel that we would accept or even recognize other than someone to have sex with?

The characters who appear as humans that are described as angels are either really angels with human appearance or something else, maybe for the purposes of this discussion we could call them ETs.

Right off hand it seems to me these human appearing angels are always male though my knowledge of angelic visits is severely limited and sadly I've never met one. Does anyone know of a current day angelic visit from an angel that appeared female? Or for that matter, an ET that appeared female?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Our spirit forms aren't just adrogneous blobs of light. We have beautiful spirit bodies. So does God, so do angels. I have a light sword that heals, and spread love peace happiness and joy, and wakes the forgetful up to who they truly are and their mission. I've had dreams of raids on the lower dimensions under St. Michael. Angels come in male and female forms, possibly because they chose to. And what lies ahead is far more beautiful and romantic and truly positive than the nonsense we experience here.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Wow! This is a great description of the feminine as it might be in an angel. I totally agree about our light bodies but most of us (me anyway) are just beginning to learn about that. You sound like you've progressed quite a lot in that regard.

Are you aware are of any references to feminine angels in any tradition?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No, because I tend to read all scripture as a patriarchal system of political, military and even et agenda. It doesn't reflect female energy at all. I have read the entire bible, and felt the Spirit of God in Scripture, pertaining to Jesus, when I was 11ish. And that feeling I became addicted to seeking, however, I did not feel the Presence in most of the Scriptures I read, and knew even at a young age, why! God was telling me something even then. My journey has been personal.

The dreams made no sense to me, and where something I mentioned in Antar's thread about lower astral's. It led me to a long search in every religion tradition for the truth about angels, and dark lords, most of the answers were and are shallow and childish. Such as the idea of a fallen angel. To begin with, the actual scriptures, in the Jewish faith, do not mean what Christians have translated them as or explained them as. There is no concept of a permanent hell. And the passages about the devil or lucifer are not about that. And the early definition of God, was both as Male and Female, something that was done away at a much later date.

After shelving things, I suddenly found others who had similar experiences, and things that made my personal experience fit in or make sense. And some of the things struck memories in me, or an awakening to fragments of memories. I know we are individual and male and female, and I believe God is the greatest romantic in this universe. Thats why we are romantic.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

how does the light sword work?

do you chop people with it, or is it more like when the queen is knighting someone?

i always imagined angels as having no need for weapons, thinking they'd have dragonball z type fireballs coming out of ther hands.....

although saying that, wasn't it azarell who taught mankind about weponary....?

so if he knew about it, i guess they must do......

but back to the point.....

do you split daemon heads or what?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by adamclement

In my dreams I didn't really know what to do with it. I just blasted this light everywhere. It couldn't harm anything, nor would I have used it if I could. The light filled most the room, cavern, strange place I was, and seemed to rise up and cascade down everywhere as well. The main opponent, who remained the same for quite a few dreams, kept out of the blast and asked me about the sword. I knew instinctively that it was mine, and said so, and then thanked God for it, and any tool given me. In my dream one more montrous looking being got caught in the blast and instantly tranformed into a beautiful man, looked at me and said "thank you" and vanished. I thought, that can't be real, and then the words thank you was spoken in my heart by Spirit, my Higher Self???

Now if I feel a complete energy drain and headache, I visualize using the sword to create a vortex, and it seems to put me back on my feet. Don't know how to use it.

The dreams were very odd, and my teenage son drew me aside and told me their was a judge in my bedroom, and maybe a ghost he wasn't sure. He described a guy who looked like the main dark lord, with the same shoulder length dark curls. I had felt he thought he was our "judge" from the first dream. I kept asking for angel help, because I could sense them watching from the sides, and had images of us raiding this lower dimensional place in the past to wake people up and save them. I kept being told I was doing just fine.

The last dream, I had all my energy disappear and was on the couch again. This time, I was feeling so depleted of energy I couldn't even muster a "help me please". I was wondering what to do. And St. Michael came and rescued me.

These dreams lasted over 2 months, and were very odd, and up until that moment I had not even considered a real lower dimensional place, or dark lords. I thought evil was a kind of creation of our bad energy, sort of poltergeist. After this, I researched as much as I could on angels, demons, and various theories. Then I shelved it until Antar's thread on lower dimensionals and also many other bits of information I've read. People share some surprisingly wonderful things, and I was finally able to take the memory off the shelf and see that it fit into a few other people's experiences.

Not every light weapon is a weapon made for cleaving. Many have weapons made for healing.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Are you able to heal in waking life? Are you aware of the sword in your hand and able to direct it in different directions? Does its power seem to come from within you or is it the sword itself that carries the power? These dreams are fascinating. I've never had anything that continued on from night to night like that. Clearly it was communication from other dimensions.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A series of dreams, pulled into them any time night and day, by feeling all my energy sucked out of me like a vacuum, only brings me more questions that I ask. But the sword was mine, I knew that. That it was always mine. And that it did not harm in any way, yet was able to take on a room full of "demons" and only after some time did I finally feel defeated somehow and needed rescuing.
This leads me to many different threads and seeking many different answers myself. But I know things aren't what religions teach. I see that lower dimensional place as a kind of prison for dangerous beings, ets, I don't know about angels, its hard to imagine those as close to the Creator, who are out of this dot matrix reality, outside the universe so to speak, actually having a war with the whole. That is illogical and unintelligent, and not something i can see.

I have a small gift for healing. I can't see auras with my eyes, though I can usually see them in my minds eye, but I can feel the energy fields around people and have smoothed them out for myself and children. My hands feel pain when I do this, and I run under water frequently. When I was 11, in Mexico, I was running around in the villa barefoot, and my foot was stepping down, but I felt the full energy profile of a scorpion. It all happened in a milisecond, and I saw the shape of the curved tail and somehow jumped backwards. My father took it to the manager of the villa and he was told it was the most deadly in the region, that we were 45 minutes, minimum from treatment, but it only took 30 minutes to die. I guess that was a part of my small gift, and a miracle.

I can ping people quite a bit, and can often tell when they're minutes from home, or when they will phone, and can pick up their energy a bit.

I believe in the evolution of all souls, and the redemption of all beings including those in the lower astral/dimensions. I spent most of my time trying to convince them that they needed to chose joy, sunshine, evolution, growth, walks in the park holding hands with a true love, kittens, hope and development of their talents. They told me they were in a war, and people were collateral. I told them that was insane basically, it was illogical. They couldn't halt their growth and it wouldn't happen even if they wished it to, that all they were doing was wasting time, and they could start to be happy.
Strange dreams. My psi teenage son picked it up. I shelved it for several years, but now examine it in view of other things I've read here.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
To my knowledge there is only one reference in the authorized canon that refers to angels in the feminine. Yes it is there, but many people just don't know it is .

In Zechariah's vision Chapter 5 verse 9 we read "Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their WINGS; for they had WINGS like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven."

Sounds like female angels to me! I personally do not believe that the Creator is male alone. It is impossible for the creator of life to be only one gender and all of creation is based upon gender, even plants have male and female parts. I believe that the Creator is both male and female, a Mother Father God if you will. To ascribe to the Creator one gender or the other is to say the Universe is unbalanced. Remember it was the men that dominated and controlled religion and the so called holy writings, and we know already what they thought of women back then. Like wise many of the peoples that lived around the nation of Israel back in bible times were Matriarchal societies that worshiped female deities along with male ones. The OT is all about separation between Jews and pagans so of course the writers of the OT would never make reference to a mother god or goddess.

If you do a bit of digging you will find that Shekinah, the glorious presence of the Lord that shines in the Holy of Holies is in fact a feminine word and she is the mother of us all. Of course these are my beliefs and they are personal just as the belief in a male deity is personal.

If there is male and female in the physical of course there is in the spirit. The physical world is a mere representation of the spiritual. red

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I also believe all souls are evolving but it is hard to understand the ones who have chosen the evil side of things for a time. It must be a choice.

Totally agree that religions have confused way too many issues. I suspect that truth was there originally but the lust for power got the better of the people who ran things and it led to much confusion.

I have never quite understood how angels fit into the picture. It appears that they are from some totally different light stream and never evolved from physical bodies. I'm not sure there are masculine and feminine but possibly androgynous with one aspect or the other showing. Come to think of it, I don't really know what angels do in the general scheme of things. Surely they do something besides help out humans.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think angels are mostly identified as male because male animals stand out from their female counterparts.

Horns, colored feathers, muscles and beards. Oh my!
God wants the males to woo the females.

Bulls, peacocks, lions and Arnold Schwarzeneggers stand out in a crowd.
Angels wanted to stand out just like their animal counterparts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join