It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Is the First Black President a Red Herring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'll be honest and tell you I'm finding it difficult in putting this into words that'd get the right message across so I'll spit it out and hopefully it'll get a good discussion going. :-)

I find it hard to believe that Obama is some sort of saviour. I mean we KNOW American politics are fixed. Just look at Bush Jnr. getting into office with help from his daddy and his strategically placed friends on the Senate and in corporate and media positions. Nixon and Reagan (and I'm sure Carter) pictured sitting together at the head table at Bohemian Grove in the 60's is also very suspiscious, after all wasn't it Carter who Presidentially pardoned Nixon after calls for impeachment following Watergate?

Anyway I could speculate, like many before me have and many more will continue to. My point is people have spoken about how their faith in America and her politics has been restored after an almost tyrannical "rule" by Bush due to the "election" of Obama. Could this be the aim of TPTB to only use him as a tool for some other plan? A black man who may have been born in Kenya, with an Arab-sounding name could incite an already racially volatile country into even further disarray. White supremacists could see it as a foreign attack. Black people could resent that and so on thus creating more division in the society inciting riots like nothing seen in the previous 2 in LA. What if Obama "fails" in saving the worldwide economy due to a widely accepted belief the dollar is on the brink of collapse? What if he's assassinated? What if he's being used to fulfil some biblical prophecy? Or if he will be regarded in history as the destroyer of America?

As i said at first, I'm not sure how to put what i'm thinking into words but something seems fishy to me and while I'm not saying these are my beliefs or thoughts it does make an interesting topic to discuss and hope this post is responded to by open minded people who don't just fancy themselves as keyboards gangsters. Flag if you think it's worth discussing

join