It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate conspiracy to end all conpiracies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is truly amazing information. This may be the most important information you will ever be privy to. There are a total of 14 videos in this series. I suggest you watch them all. I have not found a thread on this here on ATS, but I may have overlooked it, if so, my apologies. This shows who the Powers to be are that we talk about but never put a name to. This power is behind everything in one way or another, this is scary. Please listen to these videos it will amaze you and make a lot of what we talk about on this site come together and make since. This puts the responsibility of all conspiracies’ behind one family force and explains how they are all tied to one evil family. Once you have finished this video you can watch all 14, by searching for the titles’ shown below. These videos tie political, biblical, economical, 9-11, NWO, and secret society conspiracies together in one amazing series. Be ready for an eye opening experience!

THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 1
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 2
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 3
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 4
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 5
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 6
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 7
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 8
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 9
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 10
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 11
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 12
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 13
THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER! MUST WATCH Part 14

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yea tis is good stuff, just need more time to watch all of it though. I've seen some of this before. But I still don't get this whole NWO thing and what's really going on.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
This puts the responsibility of all conspiracies’ behind one family force and explains how they are all tied to one evil family.

That is what I try to tell people. There are not conspiracies, only one conspiracy. When people discover small pieces of it, they tend to believe they have discovered an "independent" conspiracy. The pieces are all small parts of the grand plan.

I look forward to watching these videos.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey NuclearPaul,
Yes this a very intereting documentary. You are right each conspiracy is traced back to one source. I did not know this or understand it untill I watched this series. It is amazing. I think it should be mandatory for everyone to see this series at least three times.

top topics

join