It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Mayor Won't Resign Over Lying About Teen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
The story gets creepier.

The truly extraordinary reporter who broke this story in Portland, Nigel Jaquiss,

Nigel Jaquiss is an extraordinary reporter? The man is a witchhunter. Since when does delving into the personal lives of someone when it in no way affects their job perforance courageous?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
As someone that lives in Portland, I can tell yoyu that this isnt going to come down to his resigning over the relationship. The issue is going to be, that he lied under oath about it. Big oops

Adans was not under oath when he lied about the relationship. He just lied to reporters, campaign supporters and contributers, colleagues and constituents.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Nigel Jaquiss. He's my hero. I first noticed him when he broke the Neil Goldschmidt story for which he won a Pulitzer. He has investigated many things happening in Portland since then, and when he gets involved I sit up and take notice. You must be very tolerant indeed if you think that what he investigates is none of his, or the public's, business.

<< 1  2   >>

join