It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Agenda: riots in Iceland, Latvia and Bulgaria are a sign of things to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

World Agenda: riots in Iceland, Latvia and Bulgaria are a sign of things to come

www.timesonline.co.uk

"World Agenda: riots in Iceland, Latvia and Bulgaria are a sign of things to come
Our third global political column explores the start of an age of rebellion over the financial crisis - beginning in Iceland"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it.

[edit on 25/1/2009 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
After reading all of our comments, suggestions, and comical relief... i believe it is starting now. Start your popcorn, sitback, and enjoy the show. Of course i hope we all are cocked and loaded.
With the states running out of money and gangs gathering strength due to the early release of prisoners, i can just picture what is on the horizon. Also I feel that this shooting in maimi florida with a "assault weapon" was purposely stirred up by our handlers.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25/1/2009 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sadly, I don't think anyone's ready where I come from.

I'll fight. But we aren't ready.

I recommed a little cookbook to defend your families with.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If you're referring to the Anarchist's Cookbook; beware. The guy who wrote it blew himself up (yes, he died) doing some of the stunts he advocates in that book.

There is some useful information but unless you're a demolition expert or chemist, you might want to leave that book alone.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Perhaps these FEMA camps are going up right now to prepare us for the financial collapse that would precipitate such rioting here in the U.S.

And, as far as this being a sign of things to come, well, we shall hope and pray that this incorrect. I want peace, but I'm preparing for hell on earth. Guess it's the old boyscout in me.

There's more the elite aren't telling us. And I can't help but be reminiscent of the movie "Network" Made back in the 70's. "I'm mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take it any more!"

Advice to those that would fear cataclysm: get away from the coasts, get out of the cities, and focus on learning a trade that you can barter with in your community. And remember, the meek shall inherit the earth!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

Interestingly, since my time on ats I have found this site to be a microcosum of the RW with thoughts ideas and oppinions from a wide variety of people representing almost every country in the world.

It has also occured to me that the problems in Iceland are also a first sign of times to come for all countries.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So there's riots in Iceland? Not sure where your going with this b/c it's not even a big deal. There was riots in France by the poor community, again, who cares? There will always be riots, and as always they will most likely get bean bags to the head.

Also, the only reason their is riots in Iceland is b/c they got many imports cut off. They got imports cut off b/c they wont join the collective.. err.. I mean the union.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I can't find anything on google about the author blowing himself up and dying, do you have a source?

Wouldn't trust that book either though

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jcheney

There is always the bracing of violent storms at sea before you see land, peace can only come if we fight for it i believe.

and lol "They probably get bean bags to the head" funniest thing i read all day, made me laugh so hard i spit water on my cat which got alarmed and scratched my face and ran away

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ahh... this is why I'm glad I live in North America.

Thank goodness for the wonderful temperate zones we live in.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm no expert, but I suspect the people's anger in Iceland is misplaced. Wasn't Iceland getting punished by the EU and/or world bankers for trying to nationalise their banks?
I seem to remember them being listed as a Terrorist state because they were trying to pull out of the debt based money lending system.

new topics

top topics

join