It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird flu confirmed on Canada turkey farm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Are there ways to protect my fowl from this disease? What can I do to keep them from catching it? What kind of feed do the farms use? This is concerning and many birds are dying in various locations, thing is the vested interests may not want it to become PK as it could affect the money.
One more important thing, my Spiritual Master and friend once said that "When the birds die or leave, it is time to get away." This was over 25 years ago. I have always respected nature and taken many clues from Birds. I have never been mislead.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by antar]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well antar there's not much you really can do, i doubt it's in the feed, the virus is most likely at the moment being transfered from drinking water or bodily excrement.

it would help to try and keep other animals away, make sure they're water is clean, and make sure they're enclosures and kept clean.

I would not think that it would spread so much that quickly, but you never know.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Are there ways to protect my fowl from this disease? What can I do to keep them from catching it? What kind of feed do the farms use? This is concerning and many birds are dying in various locations, thing is the vested interests may not want it to become PK as it could affect the money.

There are a lof articles and guidelines on the net to help protect your flocks from coming in contact with Avian Flu or tainted feed products.

Here's a good one for you

Protecting Flocks from Bird Flu

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I hope I'm on subject here Brid Flu right. Well I was at this site and a add they had on site said " Bird Flu Boost your immune system" , well that's the last thing you want to do is boost your immune system, you want to supress immune system, it's your own immune system that kills you not Bird Flu.

People will say anything to make a buck at least get it right, but any how that's why it kills less old people and babies weak immune system.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Well i beg to differ. I use to abuse ALOT OF DRUGS when i was a teenager, and i mean soo much that i was resucitated on many occasions. Lots of years in rehab kicked it out of my system i am proud to say clean for 16 years, but it has left with a very WEAK immune system.

So much so that when i get a cold it last's 6 months. You want a STRONG immune system to fight off a VIRUS like Avian Flu or Bird Flue, whatever strain it is, your body's Immune system will make anti-bodies to kill those cells that have been affected.

I dn't know why anybody would want a low immune system, and this is coming from somebody with an immune deficiency.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Double Post

Sorry Mods.

[edit on 1/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Yogurt will kill sam and illa , ecoli in seconds, don't think work on bird flu.
Get some of those immune supressing pills keep on hand, if you find some get me case will pay you later if not sooner.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You better check you info, you cells explode that is why all the blood, your immune system goes in over-drive it's your own immune system that kills you.
The first thing they give person with Bird Flu is immune supressant, same thing with menigitis your immune system kills person that's why they have what is called chesse brain, the white blood cell accumulate in brain not enough room chesse brain is it munster or swiss I prefer swiss.

With menigitis they give anti inflamatory not anti viral, or get chesse brain.

Sourcewww.wikibirdflu.org...
go down to (SURVIVIAL OF FITTEST MAY NOT APPLY)

[edit on 25-1-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by googolplex]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join