It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag June 22 part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Second Part to the Operation BlackJack:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

VERY CREEPY!

According to the slides June 22nd there's going to be about several nuclear attacks in the U.S. !

Then it goes to say Part 3 coming soon.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by bobbylove321]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Um cool i guess, but way to post something that says its entirely fictitious. Like right underneath the slide show window it says it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Blackjack - Part 2. A slideshow story

Blackjack Part 2 - The events portrayed in this slideshow are entirely fictitious

Mungo

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What do you think it's going to say "THIS IS A REAL DEPICTION OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!"

NO.

There were many signs prior to 9/11 happening.

This could be a prior to a BIG event as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To me, it just looks as though someone found out how to use the lens flare in photoshop/GIMP. I wonder why its on the telegraph site though.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Also remember June is 6th month. June 22, 2009 (22 + 2009) = 15 = 6 and it says 6 nukes go off in Canada, US, and Mexico. So it's 666.

Pre-Text to FEMA Camps/coffins, Martial Law, North American Union, Amero Currency, War on Iran / Pakistan, etc.

They all come to play.

For those that think this is stupid because it's "fiction" remember if it's not serious then WHY is it on telegraph.co.uk site?

And no it's not for fear mongoring.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

That's the part that I don't get. The whole being on the Telegraph site. But Bobbylove321 that doesn't prove anything if its on there.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

What's the purpose of this threat?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And no it's not for fear mongoring.

Well, you sure had me fooled.

Not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe there's no purpose. Maybe they are just revealing their secrets because they are arrogant. Remember even Hitler wrote what he was going to do in Mein Kampf.

The "Elite" always reveal their info first, then act upon it. Hence why we keep hearing talks about a NWO, etc.

reply to post by thegreatobserver

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The flag eludes to a one world governemnt nwo. 5 stars for 5 world regions. Also the Brittish bobby in the last shot has the flag on his shirt and an Eagle holding arrows in his claws on his hat. That looks like the American Eagle.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The "Elite" always reveal their info first, then act upon it. Hence why we keep hearing talks about a NWO, etc.

Well, the "Union of North America" logo is a bit of a worry in slide 24.

Maybe it's just a way of reminding people how bad WMDs are, in order to justify "going after them"? They haven't been able to provide anything else, so maybe a fictional slideshow will do?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For anyone who hasn't seen it, the third chapter is posted:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

HOLY CRAP. The UNA (NAU), the Amero, nuclear strikes against Iran, Syria, and China, camps for dissidents, even the same picture of the "FEMA train" that has been floating around.

This has got to be someone messing with people like us, right?

(edit to fix link)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by sweetpeanc]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Who would this coalition of Islamists and Christian doomsday cultists be? It's not too hard to figure out if you have been paying attention this decade. I am looking at this Blackjack slide show as a piece graphic novel type literature.

Anyone still reading Reinhardts site? Feb 9th is his big fail date for some government.

Entertaining at the very least.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think whoever is behind this little story is also a member of these forums, they seem to be including almost everything we have been discussing over the last few months.

I still don't understand the point of this story.
Why is the telegraph posting this up at all, without any explanation or reason?

This is all extremely suspicious if you ask me.

top topics

join