It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crazy 11:11 Situation Just Happened On National Television!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The NHL All-Star Game has just finished overtime, and the score is 11 points for the Western Conference, and 11 points for the Eastern Conference. This can only mean one thing...11:11!

The NHL is going to still be around after 2012, unless there's some sort of new contract dispute and the players all go to Europe...and this final score proves it!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I knew it. But watch out the canucks winning it is an indication of the end times!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

lol. O love what your conclusion came up too and i cannot help but agree.. odd huh?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

Urgh...religious dogma and sports....gross. EVERYTHING will still be around after 2012. I don't really think everything will just end one day without warning, it just makes no real sense.

Furthermore i don't think that Hockey is a very religious sport.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hockey? Who cares about hockey?

But seriously now, something I need to get off my chest: everyone who says nothing will change in 2012 are just as ignorant as those fearmongering about the date. Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I can see this thread devolving very quickly that way....

Unless their are alot of time travellers or psychics here who have definitive proof nothing will happen on 12.21.12??? No? Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Nope, it was definitely the wrong place to put that, as the purpose of my post was just to be a smartass, and in no way has anything to do with my opinion on 2012.

It looks like some fellow ignorance deniers here need to loosen up a bit and chill out!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Who cares about hockey? Hockey is only the greatest game ever invented.
I have proof.

#1. It is the fastest sport. Hockey players travel much faster than basketball, football, soccer players etc because they are on a frictionless surface.

#2 It is the hardest hitting sport. See number 1. Higher speeds = bigger hits.

#3 It is the only team sport where fist fighting is part of the game.

#4 It is the only sport where each player has a potential weapon (hockey stick)

#5 It requires great intellectual capacity to be a great hockey player. This is why the best hockey players aren't juicers like in baseball.

#6 The only reason hockey isn't so popular is because most people's brains are too slow to keep up with the action. I personally can't watch any other sport because they seem far too slow and boring. Football is ok, but there is not enough action and too much standing around.

#7 I can probably think of tons more, but I think I've made my point.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Hockey? Who cares about hockey?

But seriously now, something I need to get off my chest: everyone who says nothing will change in 2012 are just as ignorant as those fearmongering about the date. Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I can see this thread devolving very quickly that way....

Unless their are alot of time travellers or psychics here who have definitive proof nothing will happen on 12.21.12??? No? Didn't think so.

Your right, no one in Kansas cares about hockey... and is most likely the reason why you lost your NHL hockey franchise

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

One thing will definitely happen on that day. Everything will become slightly older than it was on the day before.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We had a hockey franchise?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

en.wikipedia.org...

It only lasted 2 years though

top topics

join