It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similarity between NWO and DBZ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone knows about Dragonball Z or not.

It's a very sick cartoon to watch, and honestly, its the only show I watch on TV, and now since they dont show it anymore, I do not really watch TV at all.

I usually every month or so, I check this website to see what you conspiracy nuts have for me to make me worry, not that I dont believe in any conspiracies, however, I think that saying that Jan 21-22 will be very bad or something like that, and exaggerating it even further really does not make things better.

Anyway, in the show, there is this guy (frieza), and he is the ruler of many planets, and he was very very powerful.

He was also afraid that he might be stopped by a strong warrior race called the "saiyans" so he destroyed their planet and left a few alive, just like the NWO is planning depopulation. The ruler(frieza) also said that meteors destroyed the planet, but in fact, it was him that destroyed the planet.

There were only 4 people left from the extinct race, and they were all misinformed, but as time went on, they realized that the planet was destroyed by their ruler, because he was afraid that they would stop him as a huge army, after this happened, by now there were only 2 left, and they had grown significantly stronger than before, once the ruler killed another one of the saiyans, the last one realized the truth, since you didnt know, the last remaining saiyan was hit in the head when he was sent to earth to conquer it, but when he hit his head, he became good, but when the other saiyans came to earth and told him who he is, things changed, anyway, in the end of the epic saga, frieza the ruler was killed.

So basically, evil ruler(NWO) kills a whole race to prevent protests or revolutions, keeps a few alive so they can serve him, be slaves like in the show, and lies and uses propoganda to keep order, in the end, the truth comes out and the evil ruler(NWO) is killed, stopped..

Could this mean that even with the success of the NWO, they will still be stopped and removed in the end??

I sure do

[edit on 25-1-2009 by LegitPiMPz]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yeah DBZ was done in the 80's..........that series has been over for a LONG TIME. and there MAY be some similarities, but that's just good old Japanese story writing.

Besides the TV series never followed the Manga in what it was suppose to portray...

Funny thought tho...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Yeah DBZ was done in the 80's..........that series has been over for a LONG TIME. and there MAY be some similarities, but that's just good old Japanese story writing.

Besides the TV series never followed the Manga in what it was suppose to portray...

Funny thought tho...

I know, I was pointing out similarities, of course it was written normally, however, if someone had powers like the ones in DBZ, they would easily destroy the NWO instantly then maybe use the powers to rule everyone else lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Threads like this make me want to turn Super Saiyan.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think the Freeza saga references the New World Order in anyway. I think it references tyranny in general. Tyrannic leaders have been around for ages including now in the modern world.

Oh BTW, check out some of the DVDs that have come out. I think they're are uncut now with english audio.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Threads like this make me want to turn Super Saiyan.

Gawd, haha, I've ALWAYS wanted to be a Saiyan!
I use to fantasize about blowing my elementary school up when I was little, with Ki blasts.

top topics

join