It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Wants To Take Away Our Privacy...Surprise, Surprise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Watch... all of us who decide to keep their info on hard drives will end up being 'terrorist types'. Why just think of the dangerous data is lurking out there hidden!

Just another control and leash method. I'll bet you $5 something false flag wise will happen, and the main culprit will be a hard drive 'so dangerous, it needed to be burned!'
Maybe it'll be threat of nuclear war, and well, one of the good things is your data will be safe from the electromagnetic surge!

Wotta buncha pullbuckey.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTheScribe

I put a post on here about cloud computing and I don't believe it got even one hit.....this was a couple of weeks ago. A guy that works with me has a son that just got out of the Air Force and went to work for a company in Florida doing cloud computing, it is supposed to be the next "big" thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Are we going to have to start stockpiling hard drives now as well?

Everyday its something new I tell you...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
ref the google thing...
apparently,there are puritans in the linux mob, who reckon firefox shouldn't be added as the default browser in the ubunto distro (because of an eula...you need to click on the firefox agreement), so they are (so i'm let to believe) going to use the google browser as a defualt.
wtf's going on there then? google, is an information collector. there is no way i'm ever going to use one of their products. what, have it rooted so deep into my system that they can gather 'statistics' about me? naah, not this call sign. out.

@raverous - yeah man, build a little house built of hard drives. sounds good to me mate....should keep the eco-mob happy with us 'cause we're 're-cycling'. 20 gig hard drives cost nowt on ebay these days

ted

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesTheScribe

Not good. Just another move to censor freedoms. Time to get another provider.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join