It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives, do you want Obama to succeed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My political positions vary from liberal to conservative.

However, I consider myself a fiscal conservative.

I would really like for Obama's stimulus package to succeed.

I'll have to look at his other policies.

I also liked his views on stem cell research and providing family planning to other countries.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

I think the bald champion took very good care of anything I may have to say to you.
Thanks Champ.

LiquidMirage,
O yeah, please do not label me liberal, democrat, conservative, republican, christian, jewish. My entire point has been that I could care less what Limbaugh thinks about any subject having shown his total ignorance in many other instances. Do you take any heed from a man you believe to be a fool? As for that matter, If you or anyone that thinks they have reason to defend the moron, I will ignore you faster than I would him. It just shows anyone that would defend him is the same bigoted fool that I need not waste my time on.
Good day Sir/Madam

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Lanimilbus]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i will give obama the same chance that the liberals gave bush- which is none

obama is a joke plain and simple and all of you liberals are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
if you watched the interview from beginning to end thats not all he said
liberal lies

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo67
i will give obama the same chance that the liberals gave bush- which is none

obama is a joke plain and simple and all of you liberals are in for a rude awakening.

That's 100% untrue. Bush had a decent approval rating until around the 2004 elections, and it began to plummet drastically after them. I would agree he wasn't given much of a chance after those elections, but he was not nearly as big of a target as Obama already is.

Us "liberals" know exactly what we are in for, and I really don't need any extra talking-point rhetoric - that's what I have the news and radio for.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
it is true and you know it when the all the left new organizations take every chance to berrate belittle and bash bush they never gave him a a chance and the majority of people actually beleive what news anchors say.

HE WAS NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE.
never in the history of this country was a president treated with so much disrespect. hell i didnt agree with everything he did but unlike the obama worshippers who sigh at his every word and action not even questioning anything. not even clinton had such a carte blanche to do what ever he wanted.

less than 3 weeks hes spent 3 trillion dollars closed gitmo, uss cole familys were crapped on,appointed people who cant even pay their taxes.

obama himself making jokes about how bad the senate and house are but thats plain stupid we all know how the systems works and cracking jokes about something that seriously needs fixed all to drum up support on a so called stimulus package

6 years of a descent economy only when democrats got back in control of the senate did things turn dismal.

i am not gonna argue beleive what you will you will never change our mind as i will never change mine.

as i said obama is a joke.
talking points oh my god man

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo67

Those are all completely irrelevant to your previous point that Bush was never given a chance. I really didn't notice that much disrespect until drawing into the 2nd election.

Also, you can't blame Obama solely for the current amounts being spent on the economy. You can disagree with it, but republicans and democrats are both throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this problem.

You really can't jump on Obama for spending, since Bush did the same. As for Gitmo, thank god someone did something about that place.

It truly was a disgrace to this country. Again, though our views on those things differ, none of it is relevant to your argument that Bush was never given a chance.

Maybe by some, but certainly not be me, nor most of the democrats I know. I'd say a lot of dirt got kicked up around 2003-2004, and then it all went to hell.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
they are not irrelevant and what is the title to this thread???????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join