It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany alarmed over video threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Germany alarmed over video threats

www.presstv.ir

"We are going to send an army into the middle of your cities, especially Berlin, Cologne and Bremen," the text in the video read, according to Focus. "Germany and four other nations will be in trouble from February 2009," it added.

The video, dated October 2008, features a man calling himself 'Abu Talha Al-Alamani' who speaks with his face covered by a black turban.

In the video, Al-Alamani said time was running out for the Germans who would not go unscathed...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is this more fluff, or are terrorists really going to attack sometime in February or after?
Is the United States one of the countries they plan to attack?
I say that it's possible, but then again it could just be some bored guy trying to stir something up.
Without seeing the video, since they took it down, I can't really make an opinion.

www.presstv.ir

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting...but i assume it's just another fear tactic so the German people follow suit.

I could make a video like that in my room if i wanted to. We'll have to see what stems of this supposed threat.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Probably some western intel fool trying to remind the Germans that they should hate anything Muslim/Arab.

Just like all those Osama and Al Zawahiri vids that never lead to anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Absolute rubbish. How is this army to arrive and how are they going to attack the most powerful countries in the world?

Someone is trying to stoke trouble while the horrors of Gaza are fresh in our minds.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Is this more fluff, or are terrorists really going to attack sometime in February or after?
Is the United States one of the countries they plan to attack?
I say that it's possible, but then again it could just be some bored guy trying to stir something up.
Without seeing the video, since they took it down, I can't really make an opinion.

www.presstv.ir

I guess you already heard that Al-Qaeda was trying Black Death dirty bomb:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So far, it exploded on them, next time, we might not be so lucky.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Absolute rubbish. How is this army to arrive and how are they going to attack the most powerful countries in the world?

Someone is trying to stoke trouble while the horrors of Gaza are fresh in our minds.

Hate to be the one who says it....

But maybe they're already there?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

Actually, from reading the article, I didn't see anything about a bomb. But, this quote "A security source told the paper: "This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror. Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease." would almost imply that 'someone' used biologicals against the terrorist group.

edit:

Nevermind, I see this article:

Link to Article

which makes it clear that they were developing a weapon. Sorry about that.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Jadette]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Jadette]

top topics

join