It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coincidence is startling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is something I noticed about the 3 shootings yesterday.

The 3 shootings in America yesterday:

Miami, FL - 2 dead and 7 wounded

Portland, OR - 2 dead and 7 wounded

Wichita, KS - 2 dead and 7 wounded

All in a 24-hour period.

And the 3 loci describe an almost straight line diagonally across America.

Of course it is merely coincidence. Isn't it? But it strikes me as statistically significant.

Any comments?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Who was killed and who was shooting? Civillians, people that are important?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the only coincidence here is that there are more and more people who are resorting to violence out of fear of what is coming.

In times of distress people cling to two things. Religion and they're guns. It's no wonder why were having an increase in violence when people are having trouble putting food on the table for they're families.

Were at a standstill, things are only gonna get worse (sadly) but there is always a light at the end, we'll get there, it's just gonna take some time.

In the meantime, take things you read with a grain of salt, the Media will be protraying more and more violence to keep us on edge so we don't forget the rest of the world hates us, and that there are ninjas on our lawn.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

The Wichita shooting was at a wake.

The Oregon shooting was a single shooter outside a Portland nightclub.

The Miami one was on a crowded streetcorner (Liberty City) perpetrated by a masked assailant.

It's just startling that the numbers are identical and the cities, if connected by a line, form an almost straight diagonal across America. I didn't know where to post this (being a complete newbie).

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Trust me. I usually do. I just find the pattern amazing (within a 24-hour period).

Why wasn't it 8 killed and 1 wounded in one city, for example? Or 6 wounded and none killed?

It's kinda like 3 buildings falling into their own footprints and not being controlled demolitions.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by timtom
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Trust me. I usually do. I just find the pattern amazing (within a 24-hour period).

Why wasn't it 8 killed and 1 wounded in one city, for example? Or 6 wounded and none killed?

It's kinda like 3 buildings falling into their own footprints and not being controlled demolitions.

People getting more accurate with automatic weapons? I dunno i just don't see how even if they were connected what kind of major revelation this would provide. If you think about it, how many minorities are shot up on blocks all over the country every day. Gang shootings and abductions, we don't hear about those, but i'll be you more that 7 people died yesterday as a result of those things then these seemingly un-related shootings.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by timtom

Okeydokey, couldn't help myself here,funny numbers ?

7+2 = 9 3times = 999 UK emergency number

999 x 3 = 2997 2+9+9+7 = 27 2+7 = 9

3 x 9 = 27 2+7 = 9

occurred in 24 hour period 3x24 = 72 7+2 = 9

24 2+4 = 6 x 3 = 18 1+8 = 9 3Times = 27 or 999

Not to leave out the xtians 999 upside down is 666

666 x 3 = 1998 1+9+9+8 = 27 2+7 = 9 3times =27 or 999

3x6 = 18 1+8 = 9 3x9 = 27 or 999

To be continued ?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The significance of the 3 dead and 7 wounded is obvious......3+7=10, 10 of course can be broken down to a 1 and a 0...hence, 1+0=1 indicating at best this particular coincidence is somewhat attention getting, yet does not score highly enough to be included in the "startling" category.

Your welcome.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timtom

haha add up the numbers and stand on your head ITS THE DEVIL!!!

oh or its a statistical fluke which by the very nature of randomness must happen sometime, if it NEVER happened that the same amount of people were kill and injured on the same day that would be crazy

-also a few random points on a map almost always make a geometricly significant shape -two points always make a line, for the third to fall close enough to that line as to be included in it the odds are fairly safe.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

If I may be so bold, that was 2 dead and 7 wounded.

And, please forgive me, that should be "you're welcome".

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Tis as I said: just a coincidence.

But, the DEVIL???

I rather think not.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I must confess, I've never been sold on numerology, as it is so manipulable. But your logic is creative.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by timtom]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I must confess, I've never been sold on numerology, as it is so manipulable. But your logic is creative.

No logic or numerology dude, I'm quite numerically challenged to be honest, and have really no interest in numerology. Your numbers appeared to stick out like a sore thumb. I'm sure there's plenty here on ATS, more educated than myself who could probably find enough patterns to paint the mona lisa.

Kinda interesting though, let's see what others notice if anything.

Here's some irony though = 999 The Triple Nine Society (TNS), founded in 1978, is a voluntary association of individuals who have scored at or above the 99.9th percentile on specific IQ -

[edit on 25-1-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

FYI (you might find this interesting) on another site, I had a response that made me think. I had posed the same facts there. One person said that it really made her think about the "mass consciousness" and the 2012 issue.

Now that one piques my interest.

Cheers

TimTom

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timtom

Nice find

On the face of it, it does seem like just one of those coincidences we often come across in life but that doesn't always mean that every coincidence we come across should be ignored without some further research.

1. Now *if* a connection between the shooters can be established then we would then have something more than 'just' coincidence.

2. I would also want to know the relationships between all the victims in all three crime scenes, were any related by their jobs, if so what jobs did they do. Newspapers will give this kind of info.

If either 1 or 2 proves 'positive' then any good journalist would certainly look further into this case.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

FYI (you might find this interesting) on another site, I had a response that made me think. I had posed the same facts there. One person said that it really made her think about the "mass consciousness" and the 2012 issue.

Now that one piques my interest.

Cheers

TimTom

Here you go 999 =

The last assigned number in the Dewey Decimal system for libraries, referencing the general history of extraterrestrial worlds

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Miami - assailant not found. Seems random at this point, but could be gang related.

Wichita - assailant(s) not found. No known motive.

Portland - assailant then shot and critically wounded himself. No known motive and no apparent relation to any of the victims.

So, the common thread seems to be the randomness and the apparent non-relationship to the victims.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timtom

Then this is just an interesting coincidence.

This is not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timtom

Taken from SATANIC NUMEROLOGY
By Draconis Blackthorne

link www.geocities.com...

"THE TABLE OF NINE
9x1=9
9x2=18/1+8=9
9x3=27/2+7=9
9x4=36/3+6=9
9x5=45/4+5=9
9x6=54/5+4=9
9x7=63/6+3=9
9x8=72/7+2=9
9x9=81/8+1=9

TABLE OF THE BEAST

666x1=666/6+6+6=18/1+8=9
666x2=1332/1+3+3+2=9
666x3=1998/1+9+9+8=27/2+7=9
666x4=2664/2+6+6+4=18/1+8=9
666x5=3330/3+3+3+0=9
666x6=3996/3+9+9+6=27/2+7=9
666x7=4662/4+6+6+2=18/1+8=9
666x8=5328/5+3+2+8=18/1+8=9
666x9=5994/5+9+9+4=27/2+7=9
666x10=6660

And they both keep on infinitely multiplying & adding up to NINE. Satan's number.
The number of the EGO, as it keeps returning unto itself. As a study of "The Unknown
Known" shows, Satanic Forces work in variables of Nine --- Epochs & Ages. Keeping
this in mind, also consider multiples of Nine in seconds, minutes, hours, Days, Months
[as in Pregnancy, the genesis of Life], Nine Years, etc.

also,
2 dead, 7 injured

2 signifies Baphomet's horns thrust upwards in defiance, in bold rejection of servility. "God"
skewered on the points.

The unity of the bestial & the civil in man, thus attaining the balance of the emotions & the
intellect. Love & Lust, Love & Hate, Darkness & Light, Pain & Pleasure, The Macrocosm & The
Micsocosm ["As above, so below"], fantasy & reality ----- all these in equilibrium, one
complimenting the other.

The number 7 has been ascribed to jehovah. But this would be more of a state of being, a
dimension, a plateu. Since Satan has reached a state of absoluteness, & is as omnigod [that is to
say, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent in all that IS ----- all powerful, all mighty], He has
surely traversed that high level, now that jehovah wanes, as The Wheel of the Gods turn. Let 7
also be Satan's number also, as representing said complete dominion. If you add 7 & 2, you get 9
[see The Satanic Rituals, "The Unknown Known", p. 219]

According to Aleister Crowley, 7 is "most evil number, whose number is impossible to attack". He
states that 9 is "most evil, because of its STABILITY." And 2 as "vide supra", or, "superior life"
[source: "777 & Other Qaballistic Writings Of Aleister Crowley" p.43]. "

Also, the school shootings (Columbine, etc.) make a Satanic pattern, I have the link somewhere, and the shootings by Malvo and his accomplice in Washington DC make a Satanic pattern, according to what I have read about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

There! That's sorta what I'm looking for. And that Washington D.C. thing has always puzzled me. There's way too much seeming intentionally in much of this stuff that is written off as coincidence. Jung says that nothing happens by accident.

Every irregularity is part of a greater regularity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join