It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome CG Ron Paul!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is an awesome 3d CG Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty ad, or something like that, it's so cool and it make Dr. Paul look like more than just some angry old man lol, he looks like a superhero or something, like the President of the U.S., like what he should be.

Anyways, enough of my "Ron Paul worship", let me know what you think of the video, the CG alone blows me away!

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As an amateur 3d artist Ive gotta say this is awesome. To think that someone did this for free out of there commitment and respect for Ron Paul and his movement.

The animation on his body was a little choppy but the facial animation was near Half Life 2 quality, also it has the look of real-time rendering (using a game engine) and lacks the polish of Mental Ray or Brazil.

Another shining example of the grassroots power of Ron Paul and his "Campaign For Liberty".

Peace

Edit - watched it again, I take back that rendering comment, theres no engine in the world that could render the flying bills and the crowd at the end in real-time.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Was that ever on TV?

I've never seen it. Too bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

The music is original too.

I bet if he had this back when he was running for president, he would have jumped up way higher in the poles.

I wonder if he will run again in 2012?

I think I'm going to open up mudbox and create a model of him as well in case he does and I can make a killer animation

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
.....Then Ill fire up Reason and make a song to go with your animation. I joke, I'm way too far behind on my own work..

Send it over here when you want it rendered, Ive got a custom render farm with 5 pc's. (joking again, too lazy for pro bono work)

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Was that ever on TV?

I've never seen it. Too bad.

i think it came out to late but....

i did see this aired one night on the cartoon network,,, i believe during family guy or robot chicken at 11 pm or later

i almost fell out my chair,, it was great

[edit on 27-1-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Awesome i would like to see more like this one!!!! It put's images to his words and makes you think!

While soem say Obama is our savior the truest words i have seen spoken to date have come from Ron Paul's mouth!

It's funny how someone inside is speaking out and so many Americans are deaf to it. My god i have an 80% hearing loss in my right ear and i can hear him!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just found this and used ATS search to prevent a double thread - but I want to bump this to the top because its awesome.

top topics

join