It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat detained over armed robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Goat detained over armed robbery

www.reuters.com

Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hahahahaha.

Funniest.News.Ever.

Poor goat was probably minding his own business around the corner, when a couple of would-be robbers go running past.

The vigilantes round the corner, spot the goat, and there goes it's freedom and innocence.

Let's get on the horn to Obama and seek some international condemnation for arresting the goat.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If i remember correctly it is the same country were driver that ran over women accused them of turning into cats. Survivor was almost lynched. I think that every culture has its superstitions according to its background and level. In Europe people were fried because of similar accusations, though of course several centuries ago. Were-wolfs, witches, turning into animals and such.
However i personally feel no desire to visit Nigeria, which is without a doubt beautiful country, because of this kind of stuff. I just do not like time travel.

join