It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Dream/Experience; I just want some answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I do hope I'm following all the rules. I really need to get this off my chest, because it's been driving me crazy.
A few things you should know: I don't really remember settling down for bed. I remember shutting my computer down and laying in bed reading a book. The other thing, This is the first dream I've ever remembered. That was a big red flag for me.
In the "dream", I was in my room. It looked exactly like my room, but on the wall by my window, close to the foot of my bed there is a door. Anyway, it was night and I'm sitting and looking out my window at the sky, which is full of gas giants, and ringed planets and lots of pretty colours. A very "alien" sky to what we have. There was a colourful nebula in the distance, and lots of stars. The colours are mostly red, purple, green and blue, and they overlap making an orange, but it’s not as common as the other colours. The planets are the same as the nebula. I was watching my neighbours have a pool party, but I'm trying to spy on them. They occasionally look in my direction, but they don't notice me. However, one point, the man (who actually doesn't like my family, according to his wife in real life...we have some kind of pool competition going on. We build a shed, so he builds a bigger one sort of thing) spots me and WOOSH! is over at the door in my wall. He comes in. He's surrounded in a white light and then all the details are a bit fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure I went with him.

I woke up feeling dizzy, shaking, and I almost threw up. A few hours later, I also discovered a huge bruise on my left thigh, and I have no idea how I got it. For the size and colour of the bruise, it barely hurt, even when i pressed down on it hard and when my cat walked on it.

Dream? Aliens? I don't know. It feels like aliens to me. Every bone in my body is leaning towards that. I just want some answers....

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I had similar things happen to me in the past, But they never hurt me and i found the information good, as it gave me something to do

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianBrat
Hello everyone, I do hope I'm following all the rules. I really need to get this off my chest, because it's been driving me crazy.
A few things you should know: I don't really remember settling down for bed. I remember shutting my computer down and laying in bed reading a book. The other thing, This is the first dream I've ever remembered. That was a big red flag for me.
In the "dream", I was in my room. It looked exactly like my room, but on the wall by my window, close to the foot of my bed there is a door. Anyway, it was night and I'm sitting and looking out my window at the sky, which is full of gas giants, and ringed planets and lots of pretty colours. A very "alien" sky to what we have. There was a colourful nebula in the distance, and lots of stars. The colours are mostly red, purple, green and blue, and they overlap making an orange, but it’s not as common as the other colours. The planets are the same as the nebula. I was watching my neighbours have a pool party, but I'm trying to spy on them. They occasionally look in my direction, but they don't notice me. However, one point, the man (who actually doesn't like my family, according to his wife in real life...we have some kind of pool competition going on. We build a shed, so he builds a bigger one sort of thing) spots me and WOOSH! is over at the door in my wall. He comes in. He's surrounded in a white light and then all the details are a bit fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure I went with him.

I woke up feeling dizzy, shaking, and I almost threw up. A few hours later, I also discovered a huge bruise on my left thigh, and I have no idea how I got it. For the size and colour of the bruise, it barely hurt, even when i pressed down on it hard and when my cat walked on it.

Dream? Aliens? I don't know. It feels like aliens to me. Every bone in my body is leaning towards that. I just want some answers....

Some people will tell you it's just a dream and get over it. But if you feel there was something very strange and it felt too real to be anything but a dream.

Think about this,

I know I've read a chapter written by Aristotle how the your eyes and ears receives images and sound and your brain records the event, thus you have the experience. So, how are you to have this dream that seems unfamiliar.

If you buy a dream book, you'll notice when you fill it out, you record the events that happen to you that day before you sleep. Then when you have a dream, you record it in the book the following day. This usually helps people make a connection on why they had the dream they did.

The unconscious mind is something that is profound and complex to understand. Salvadar Dahli did most of his paintings of his dreams as he believed it was the key to unlock hidden secrets of of the mind.

Now, if you to try to relate your experience to a UFO incident. You can rip a page out of Dr.Greers book "Hidden Truth"Forbidden Knowledge. In Chapter 18, he explains on what is called in his book "An Astral Body Extraction". This is a project that the "Transnational Government" does to extract peoples Astral body to convince them they've been abducted by Aliens and make the experience unpleasant. This creates the fear of Aliens around the country and world for the long term agenda to setup a False Flag attack on the world.

This false flag attack when be taken out on citizens all over the world, which is the final plot to unite the world to kick alien buttocks. So the One World Government can exist.

So it's the Transnational Government creating another false enemy so we can run to them as helpless humans for safety.

You have to remember, the astral body is real and everyone has it. This is why most monks work on meditation. If they can get their brain frequencies low enough and eliminate thoughts, this will give them a near death experience. At which point you can have an OBE or outer body experience. The trick is to learn that you have an identity, but when you leave your body, you lose your identity, but you keep your experiences. It's the brain that can only drum up the emotions.

This is something that his catching on more often and people are starting to learn and experience this part of their lives.

Hope this helps.

join