It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton favors diplomatic response to extraterrestrial life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton favors diplomatic response to extraterrestrial life

www.e xaminer.com

Newly confirmed Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has long had an interest in UFOs and the existence of extraterrestrial life. She was given an informal briefing in August 1995 by billionaire philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller, on the best available UFO evidence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Both Clintons were involved in numerous attempts to force the release of national security files concerning UFOs. According to Grant Cameron, founder of the Presidential UFO website, the “Clintons tried to get UFO documents released as part of President Clinton’s 1995 Executive Order 12958.” Executive Order 12958, was similar to President Obama’s recent January 21, Presidential Memo on “Transparency and Open Government, where he instructed government agencies and departments to relax rules governing the release of national security files.

www.e xaminer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's very interesting. Hillary doesn't really seem like the kind of person who would favor disclosure of such "sensitive" topics. Bill on the other hand, nothing surprises me with him.

It would be great if Obama's administration did allow some of those files to be released. Even if it weren't concrete evidence but some of the investigative files from the US Military in regards to UFO's, that would be a step in the right direction.

Can't really expect them to blurt it all out in one sitting after all this secrecy, they need to get they're feet wet first.

Good Find!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So Hillary Clinton wants to be the US rep. in regards to ET's? Is it just me or does that seem scary to you as well? If you were an ET, and you met her as your first human, wouldnt you want to nuke the heck out of the earth thinking that we were all like her??

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
So Hillary Clinton wants to be the US rep. in regards to ET's? Is it just me or does that seem scary to you as well? If you were an ET, and you met her as your first human, wouldnt you want to nuke the heck out of the earth thinking that we were all like her??

Not if the ET is like her too. If no ET at all shared her opinions, it would be very odd.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Wow. She kinda fits the profile of kathy bates on the day the earth stood still. I can see her having the same soulless outlook....gave me a chuckle anyways....

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Are you sure that diplomacy with these things would work?

How are we supposed to have diplomacy with things who come in here and abduct people all the time?

They got some explainin to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
what about radiation, because we experience terrestrial radiation everyday

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Let me bring your attention to this little quote from the website:

Most revealing is a recent comment she made during the recent Presidential campaign on December 17, 2007:
Remember that movie Independence Day, where invaders were coming from outer space and the whole world was united against the invasion? Why can't we be united on behalf of our planet? And that's what I want to do.

Uhh... one world government? Fake alien invasion? Good to know some of the suspicions we have is sometimes confirmed with these official quotes.

Edit: Added video

[edit on 25-1-2009 by vegno]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If real extraterrestrials make themselves known, what other choice would we have but diplomacy? If they’ve got the tech to get here from another system or another dimension we’ve got no shot against them.

Sounds like mental preparations for Blue Beam to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Huh, very interesting...

Check this out:

Clinton Library Releases UFO Files

Under fire for its sluggish processing of files from President Clinton's White House, the National Archives released files and photographs yesterday responding to 14 Freedom of Information Act requests from members of the public.

So far, the library has released records in response to just 18 Freedom of Information Act requests, according to the library's Web site.

Very interesting..

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Are you sure that diplomacy with these things would work?

How are we supposed to have diplomacy with things who come in here and abduct people all the time?

They got some explainin to do.

Blaming the abductions of all the types of Aliens that comes to Earth as long as it is Aliens, is a tad unfair. After all, supposedly 57 different races/species have made som form of contact, and to claim them all as being as equally bad before knowing so for certain, is not wise.

top topics

join