It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory and Observations: The Training Aliens Put Humans Through

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Theory and Observations: The Training Aliens Put Humans Through

www.ufodigest.com

After many months and much thought given the subject of abductees' and the 'training' given by the alien abductors who take us on our nightly adventures, I have a different take on this subject. It appears most if not all abductees report training sessions by the aliens. I can vividly recall, in detail one training session I was involved in several months ago which I will examine later in this document.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The only thing we know about these alien races is what we perceive about them, what they have told and shown us, and what they want us to believe. Everything we know about them has been planted in our brain and we accept this as fact. We are a very gullible race of being, and easily tricked by these aliens. And it may be coincidence, but it seems like the aliens allow us to remember these training sessions more so than other events. This is true in my abductions, and I would not be surprised to see this as a common theme with other abductees. But in reality, I believe this is a carefully crafted plan by these aliens, rather than coincidence.

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join