It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of Psalm 83, Israel, Palistine and the Arab World.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This verse below is very modern to today's world where Israel has come back to face the same old enemies of their past. You can see Gaza being mentioned and the Philistines=Palistines who are in this state of trouble right now. The word Hammath is also relative it seems with hamas but the two may hold different meanings but the route maybe the same ancient language. The inevitable with this region of Gaza is down to them and God's path will lead his people to push them out because they don't accept Israel as a nation and nor do they want to mix with the Jews.

Zechariah 9
Judgment on Israel's Enemies
(New International Version)

An Oracle
1 The word of the LORD is against the land of Hadrach
and will rest upon Damascus—
for the eyes of men and all the tribes of Israel
are on the LORD—[a]
2 and upon Hamath too, which borders on it,
and upon Tyre and Sidon, though they are very skillful.

3 Tyre has built herself a stronghold;
she has heaped up silver like dust,
and gold like the dirt of the streets.

4 But the Lord will take away her possessions
and destroy her power on the sea,
and she will be consumed by fire.

5 Ashkelon will see it and fear;
Gaza will writhe in agony,
and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
Gaza will lose her king
and Ashkelon will be deserted.

6 Foreigners will occupy Ashdod,
and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

7 I will take the blood from their mouths,
the forbidden food from between their teeth.
Those who are left will belong to our God
and become leaders in Judah,
and Ekron will be like the Jebusites.

8 But I will defend my house
against marauding forces.
Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
for now I am keeping watch.

Text

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
These two videos explain better about the prophecies concerning Russia and Persia-Iran. I know people won't like these videos at first but it has some good insights better that what I have to say in writing.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Believe it or not most Bible prophecy describes the Middle East as the bases for the endtime wars and judgements coming from Arab nations that hate Israel, it is no secret in the Bible it does not hide, man hides we pretend it is not there and even ban such views and books in that part of the world. Maybe this is just the way it is for the future they create it amoungst them selves.

I have found more interesting prophecies, since I wrote this thread we have seen massive shifts in the Middle East with the bloody protests and revolutions.

Here are some notible prophecies worth reading and asking if they are indeed coming true or are likley to develop that way.

Isaiah 19
A Prophecy Against Egypt

1 A prophecy against Egypt:
See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.
Text

You can not deny that this is the case now, I am not sure if events now are the signs before the end but this will be a familar setting for Egypt, now and future. Will they now inherit a cruel master?

Isaiah 21

A prophecy against Arabia:

13 You caravans of Dedanites,
who camp in the thickets of Arabia,
14 bring water for the thirsty;
you who live in Tema,
bring food for the fugitives.
15 They flee from the sword,
from the drawn sword,
from the bent bow
and from the heat of battle.

16 This is what the Lord says to me: “Within one year, as a servant bound by contract would count it, all the splendor of Kedar will come to an end. 17 The survivors of the archers, the warriors of Kedar, will be few.” The LORD, the God of Israel, has spoken.
Text

Isaiah 21
A Prophecy Against Babylon

“Go, post a lookout
and have him report what he sees.
7 When he sees chariots
with teams of horses,
riders on donkeys
or riders on camels,
let him be alert,
fully alert.”

8 And the lookout[a] shouted,

“Day after day, my lord, I stand on the watchtower;
every night I stay at my post.
9 Look, here comes a man in a chariot
with a team of horses.
And he gives back the answer:
‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen!
All the images of its gods
lie shattered on the ground!’”

10 My people who are crushed on the threshing floor,
I tell you what I have heard
from the LORD Almighty,
from the God of Israel.
Text

Like in the Book Revelatins Babylons falls, this Babylon is Iraq of today, something happens that makes the whole area inhabitable.

Isaiah 17
A Prophecy Against Damascus

1 A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the LORD Almighty.
Text

We know that this is future and that future in Damascus is in Syria of today, we have seen the civil unrest, they have battled Isreal four times in the last 60 years but this prophecy suggests that the world's oldest city will become destroyed. Islamic prophecy predicts Jesus/Isa will return there while the Christian Christ turns up at Zion and Israel, the Bible predicts this area to be in ruins but we do not know why.

Ezekiel 29
A Prophecy Against Egypt

8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will bring a sword against you and kill both man and beast. 9 Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

“‘Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” 10 therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. 11 The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.
Text

In this future it describes that Egypt too will be desolate for 40 years and destroyed.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CONTINUED:

Ezekiel 30
A Lament Over Egypt

4 A sword will come against Egypt,
and anguish will come upon Cush.
When the slain fall in Egypt,
her wealth will be carried away
and her foundations torn down.

5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

6 “‘This is what the LORD says:

“‘The allies of Egypt will fall
and her proud strength will fail.
From Migdol to Aswan
they will fall by the sword within her,
declares the Sovereign LORD.
7 “‘They will be desolate
among desolate lands,
and their cities will lie
among ruined cities.
8 Then they will know that I am the LORD,
when I set fire to Egypt
and all her helpers are crushed.

9 “‘On that day messengers will go out from me in ships to frighten Cush out of her complacency. Anguish will take hold of them on the day of Egypt’s doom, for it is sure to come.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:

Text

It mentions Arabia Egypt and Libya, their own laws and rules will overcome them to their own destruction, maybe when Iran goes Nuclear they might even end up going to full scale war where whole cities become desolate by war using large missiles. It does not say Israel will be firing it says the Lord will make it happen because they are on covenant land under Islamic rule praying to a foreign god that denies both spirit and son of God to the point of persecution of this belief.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
Text

This is the big war of Gog and Magog and the easiest nation to spot is Persia which is Iran today and it is said Russia will be involved and Meshek is ancient name of Moscow and we know they have supplied technology and weapons to them.
Some people suggest that Ezekiel 38 corresponds to after the 1000 years of peace when Christ returns and the dragon is let lose again to decieve the world as told in the book of Revelations.
More importantly is that this land will be called Israel that was formed by the scatted people.

Ezekiel 39

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign LORD. This is the day I have spoken of.
Text

God's name has been twisted and denied and made illegal to that part of the world to even be preached so eventually God will not hold back his anger and something seems to trigger this off.

22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’
Text

A lot of people say God will no longer flood the world and the next judgment is fire, but we see here that he will use torrents of rain too along with burning sulfur, it sounds localised only against those who make war with Israel.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Zechariah 8
The LORD Promises to Bless Jerusalem

This is what the LORD Almighty says: “It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?” declares the LORD Almighty.

7 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. 8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.”
Text

Remnant is a common word in the Bible to describe how little in population the Jews or Israelites are and after the second world war that was even more the case as they had been scatted across the globe and in Jerusalem they have returned.

Zechariah 9
Judgment on Israel’s Enemies

A prophecy:
1 The word of the LORD is against the land of Hadrak
and will come to rest on Damascus—
for the eyes of all people and all the tribes of Israel
are on the LORD—
2 and on Hamath too, which borders on it,
and on Tyre and Sidon, though they are very skillful.
3 Tyre has built herself a stronghold;
she has heaped up silver like dust,
and gold like the dirt of the streets.
4 But the Lord will take away her possessions
and destroy her power on the sea,
and she will be consumed by fire.
5 Ashkelon will see it and fear;
Gaza will writhe in agony,
and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
Gaza will lose her king
and Ashkelon will be deserted.
6 A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod,
and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines.
7 I will take the blood from their mouths,
the forbidden food from between their teeth.
Those who are left will belong to our God
and become a clan in Judah,
and Ekron will be like the Jebusites.
8 But I will encamp at my temple
to guard it against marauding forces.
Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
for now I am keeping watch.
Text

Again endtime prophecy suggests Damascus again, something seems to go wrong in that region maybe some endtime ruler will make direct trouble against God's plans and Jeruselem. So all across the coast from Gaza to Ekron which are place names today will be in the endtime events and they show no sign they are for what Jeruselem stands for.

Zechariah 11

1 Open your doors, Lebanon,
so that fire may devour your cedars!
2 Wail, you juniper, for the cedar has fallen;
the stately trees are ruined!
Wail, oaks of Bashan;
the dense forest has been cut down!
3 Listen to the wail of the shepherds;
their rich pastures are destroyed!
Listen to the roar of the lions;
the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!
Text

Sounds here that Lebanon will also be involved in some future conflict, it just shows that future Israel is not the size it once was and is predicted by the size of the nation by God predicts about its long term enemies surrounding it.

Zechariah 12
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed

1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel.
The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the LORD. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.
Text

Depending how far the conflicts go if all the worlds nations gather for battle then they will lose anyway, but we hope all the world means the known world that was known then not the newer nations we have discovered today.

Zechariah 14
The LORD Comes and Reigns

1 A day of the LORD is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
Text

Jesus was on the Mount of Olives so we expect that this must be Jesus also who comes back when Jerusalem is attacked by many nations.
edit on 22-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This would all be nice and dandy, IF it was written by the prophet Isaiah for example. But it wasn't.
As it is well known, it was written by some priests hundreds of years after the prophets.
And it's only jewish nationalistic tripe.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
This would all be nice and dandy, IF it was written by the prophet Isaiah for example. But it wasn't.
As it is well known, it was written by some priests hundreds of years after the prophets.
And it's only jewish nationalistic tripe.

'as is well known'? first I've heard that theory.

'Jewish nationalistic tripe' or 'inspired Word of God'? guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Isaiah predicted the Messiah of Jesus so something was right in there.
I know the Jewish faith tries to rule this out and they will do since they expect another Messiah figure to yet arrive, my concern is be careful what you wish for he might not turn out who you expect, since there will be a counterfiet version of their dreams.

Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Zechariah 12

Mourning for the One They Pierced
10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13 the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, 14 and all the rest of the clans and their wives.

I believe it is speaking about Jesus and yet it is still denied like it was then but prophecy suggests that they will fall for a trap in which the devil will come to consume them before the Christ comes down to save mankind from their own ignorant destruction.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hey, great topic! I'm fairly new as a member here and like discussing the bible and endtime events. I was beginning to think I was the only one on ATS that did. This thread made my day! I was impressed to see so many others that take interest in it. It's nice to know others here have prophetic theories on current world events. I've read many threads on strange things happening around the world and no one wants to tie it to the bible. I have some theories and questions on certain revelations but I don't have enough posts yet to start my own thread. I'm sorry for getting off topic here but I have a question. Can I chat with just particular individuals on ATS, and if so how do I do that? I would like to have closed discussions with my fellow bible believers. Again, I apoligize for being off topic. Thanks time lord.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615
I have some theories and questions on certain revelations but I don't have enough posts yet to start my own thread. I'm sorry for getting off topic here but I have a question. Can I chat with just particular individuals on ATS, and if so how do I do that? I would like to have closed discussions with my fellow bible believers.

Yes, you can exchange individual messages.
You should now see a "New message" icon on the ribbon at the bottom of the page, unless you need 20 posts before you can get them.
I have a whole series of threads on Revelation, which may answer some of your questions and provoke others; see link attached.
Index thread to a complete series of Revelation studies

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

I believe it is speaking about Jesus and yet it is still denied like it was then

Jewish scholars maintain that these verses (and many before them - there are 4 "songs" of the suffering servant) actually refer to the nation of Israel.

They argue that some verses in these chapters give weight to their claims, because they can only be applied to a nation and in one specific case not at all to the person of Jesus:

he will see his offspring and prolong his days ... - Isaiah, 53:10

As we know, Jesus had no offspring, and his days were rather short.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Wow, thankyou for the enlightening of World affairs thru some songs...

Does it mention the great Beast Christian Nation of the West that has invaded the ancient civilization of Babylon (now Iraq) under the pretense of Weapons of Mass Destruction and after rendering the nation crippled and murdering, 100s of 1000s of people, and found no W.O.M.D.s ??

Does it mention the Beast Christian nation of the West invading one of the poorest countrys in the World and destroying that country (Afghanistan)...all on the lie of Civil Liberty etc ??

Does it mention the continuing atrocitys of the Beast nation driven by Satan, in illegally murdering, invading, pilaging other sovereign nations without remorse, all in the name of Christ?

Thought not...

Maybe you should write some new "songs".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51

Does it mention the great Beast Christian Nation of the West that has invaded the ancient civilization of Babylon (now Iraq) under the pretense of Weapons of Mass Destruction and after rendering the nation crippled and murdering, 100s of 1000s of people, and found no W.O.M.D.s ??

Does it mention the Beast Christian nation of the West invading one of the poorest countrys in the World and destroying that country (Afghanistan)...all on the lie of Civil Liberty etc ??

Does it mention the continuing atrocitys of the Beast nation driven by Satan, in illegally murdering, invading, pilaging other sovereign nations without remorse, all in the name of Christ?

Thought not...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615

Originally posted by gort51

Thought not...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Don't forget Iraq and Iran had a few wars too, threatened Israel in the past.
Afghanistan fought off Russia in the 80s
(Yes we know America gave them arms to do so)

The problem is that Islamic wars also go on or seperatist ideologies on.
-Afghanistan the war was ongoing anyway with the Taliban
-We have seen Nigeria recently with forcing of Sharia Law.
-We have seen Somalia forcing Sharia and the Pirates.
-Sudan is again at war and split between Christians and Muslims,
-We have seen Pakistan kill their own and Christians and democratic politicians.
-Egypt has not been too nice on the Coptic Christians either and behind closed doors 80% of woman have had some form of abuse, never mind the what the authorities get up to.

And os on but there seems to be a trend of Muslim rebels everywhere around the world, what they have to offer is misery for the people anyway, no human rights, woman must cover up and the ideology is forced with death, to say that is progress it is not. Had the Christians got their way I bet the people would be more wealthy and libral about life, but even if they speak such things it is a death sentence.

So I am not sure if America should be painted as the Evil one, they are trying to help, if they did not the world would demand it because they can make a difference and have the power to do so but all conflicts people die at some point.

If it was me I would leave these countries to it and if the world demands change then they have to go in together under the UN so that no one country can get the blame. But the UN and US and Britian have done lots to try and prevent things going further.

I still think the Beast is not the USA just yet, the Beast makes war against Christ and Israel, the West is just holding them back before it infects the free world, what does Communism and Sharia have to offer?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Israel has threatened to take care of business in keeping Iran nuke-free. looks like some conflict is inevitable.
I just hope the US sides with them (Israel). that oil is the Islam trump card, esp dealing wi Europe.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have never claimed to be the "sharpest knife in the drawer".

I have just read these verses a few times and they read much more like a prayer than anything else.

I guess back then, as now, they were trying all they could to get someone to fight their battles for them.

Seeing as how they had this "ark" which was suppose to take out any enemy that came against them; why did they need to ask anyone for help?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I think the story goes deeper, it is the redemption of mankind and eventual climax before God's seconding coming but each coming is a different to each sect so there will be disputes about this. The Israelites fought off devil worshippers and pagan powers and even hybrids of the fallen ones so that God had favour in their justice system and priestly ceremonies.

Once that is taken out of the way the Devil can run riot and have power over the physical world which is foretold in 2 Thessalonians and the book of Daniel and Revelations.

Through man has kept the light going, the Jewish people have since Adam they kept the dark forces out they draw the line in which the Devil and the demonic realm does not cross, but occationally it does go wrong when man fails to uphold the word of God and this transparent battle has been going on even in recent times, the rise of Crime and wars in the world and counter wars is just one example of chaos getting a foothold.

For us the dividing line and tsunami of oppressive forces coming into the West is Israel, it holds back the floodgates and creates that dividing line, no wonder the false prophet and the devil will have no choice but to infiltrate the central point of the map and all the faiths.

Look at the split line between the democratic and Christian world and the Communist and Muslim world and see the difference of success rate, Western medicine has saved Billions of people and new babies in this world, they might try and police the world maybe because they can and in some way their God is not too harsh on them.

In the Bible it says it is better not to have known God than know him and reject him, Communist populations hardly know him but do quite well but live in a restricted society where opinions can get you into a lot of trouble for thought crime. They live in cold conditions and have seen many break ups and dictators who have treated their people badly.

Muslims countries have had many conflicts, they believe in a god but reject Christianity and religiously deny Christ and Spirit and saviour, but they are also blessed because they have Abraham's bloodline with large family structures. The down side is that they live in very hot climates, very dry dessert settings, harsh views on their women rights and restricted information and freedoms but they live in oil rich geographic regions that can bail them out but if often a bargaining tool with the progressed world which bring conflicts with us and each other.

These two differences and God's blessings and curses on the world as described in the Bible goes a little beyond coincidence, as little population the Jewish people are they have contributed massively compared to the larger religious populations, even those not knowing their religious Jewish past have gone onto to big things.
edit on 29-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Muslim world and see the difference of success rate, Western medicine has saved Billions of people

When there was an islamic caliphate and muslims were really united, all sciences including MEDICINE were FLOURISHING in islamic lands.

Muslims countries have had many conflicts, they believe in a god but reject Christianity and religiously deny Christ

That is false. It is a tenet of our faith to believe in Christ and to love and respect him.

Nowhere in your Bible does it say anything about "those denying that Christ is God" or similar. It says "those denying Christ".
Well, we do not deny him. On the contrary.

What we deny is your READING INTO these verses. But that is NOT what the verses say.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

If you are speaking of Islam, the Koran denies Christ in every sense. I know they believe in Jesus as a prophet but they deny Christ in every sense as the Son of God who died on the cross and resurrected because it says so, including the trinity because they believe in one god but the trinity is one God for Christianity.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

VS

Qur'an 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"

Qur'an 5:73 "They are surely disbelievers who blaspheme and say: 'God is one of three in the Trinity for there is no Ilah (God) except One, Allah. If they desist not from saying this (blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall them - the disbelievers will suffer a painful doom."

Qur'an 4:157 "'We [Jews] killed the Messiah, Jesus,' but they killed him not, nor crucified him. It appeared so to them (as the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man and they killed that man). Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself. Those who differ with this version are full of doubts. They have no knowledge and follow nothing but conjecture. For surely they killed him not."
edit on 30-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join