It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of Psalm 83, Israel, Palistine and the Arab World.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Time Lord do you have a time table as to when all these ( or the final events) events taking place?

Things seem to be escalating at a rapid pace these days.

Also, do you see these events happening around 2012?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugZyZuncle
Time Lord do you have a time table as to when all these ( or the final events) events taking place?

Things seem to be escalating at a rapid pace these days.

Also, do you see these events happening around 2012?

2012 is also significant to the Jews I think but still need to look that up. I don't have a time table but we have indicators, Iran and Russia need to some how gang up on Isreal, that can not happen if Israel never existed today.

Iraq-Babylon needs to be rebuilt and some say the new Roman Empire - Iron mixed with Clay - could mean a mixed system with Islamic influences or bloodlines, but more to the point it's been said to be Catholic but it can still take on a different shape.

Maybe 2012 is actually the start of the end and not the real end, the end for the modern world but the start of the evil empire rising. Maybe by then Iraq will be the new America controlling the banks.

Hard to say really but its close within a lifetime time frame.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Time Lord, you have some very insightful and interesting ideas. I appreciate you answering my questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It looks like what ever happens it can not be stopped like some Terminator movie, even if the results were fake or legitimate we find that Iran will pose a prophetic threat predicted in the Bible many years ago. If it is not prophecy the symetry is still the curse of that ancient Persian land which keeps bearing the same fruit.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Text

Thousands of opposition supporters have clashed with police after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was declared the winner of Iran's presidential poll.

Secret police have been attacked, while riot police used batons and tear gas against backers of Mir Hossein Mousavi, who called the results a "charade".

Text

Mr Mousavi has also claimed victory, as his supporters said the election had been stolen and vowed to appeal for a re-run.

But observers say this would have little chance of success.

Some of the protesters in Tehran wore Mr Mousavi's campaign colour of green and chanted "Down with the dictator", news agencies report.

Text

They have asked Iran's Guardian Council - a powerful body controlled by conservative clerics - to cancel the results and re-run the elections. A second opposition candidate, Mehdi Karroubi, declared the results "illegitimate and unacceptable".

The BBC's Jon Leyne in Tehran says the result has been greeted with surprise and with deep scepticism by many Iranians.

The figures, if they are to be believed, show Mr Ahmadinejad winning strongly even in the heartland of Mr Mousavi, the main opposition contender.

Text

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
NEWS UPDATE.

Ayatollah: 'UK Is Our Most Treacherous Enemy'

Iran's supreme leader has insisted there was no vote-rigging in a presidential election and attacked "enemies" - naming the UK government as the "most treacherous".
Text

He blamed Great Britain and Iran's external enemies for the unrest, vigorously defending the ruling system.

"The enemies (of Iran) are targeting the Islamic establishment's legitimacy by questioning the election and its authenticity before and after (the vote)," the Ayatollah continued.
Text

They would not be chanting that unless they have been programmed by someone or they have cultural differences with the rest of the world mirrored through their prophet.

Iran is at odds with the West over its nuclear programme.

As passions soared, the crowd reportedly chanted: "Death to the UK, Israel and the US."

Text

Iran update.

So has the inevitable of prophecy just become more apparent, have the seeds of destruction been sown already? Bible prophecy predicts Islamic prophecy through their nations actions even before Islam was ever established, the mind set of the nations in the Psalm 83 and Eziekiel 38 could not be more true, it almost looks fake or like a conspiracy, fact is most of the Middle East don't know Bible Prophecy or even ban such talk in the streets, it is going to their own self destruction.

When thousands shout death to the UK Israel and USA and they are on a role to make nuclear energy with long range missiles why do you think the world does not trust Iran. Mix that in with the Islamic pride to over throw infidels and Jews and to make the world Islamic one day and you have a recipe for paranoia but even people on ATS are too blind to see it.

Maybe that 67% vote was true after all and maybe that is how many support the idea of death to the USA and Israel after all, I feel sorry for those who oppose Mahmoud Ahmadinejad they see the light, they are evidence if not a minority compared to those who are extremists minded.

They cannot take the fact the world is moving forward, technology is an open door to knowledge, a knowledge they will try and close off to their populations, technology has allowed their citizens to express the crimes of their countries and they cannot handle it, they are losing the power to programme their youths to hate and have no tolerance on diversity and expression.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It seems like if the elections were rigged or chosen by the majority the situation will always lead to the inevitable, this has to happen, somethings can not be stopped the chain of events will sow the path of its own self destruction.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
It seems like if the elections were rigged or chosen by the majority the situation will always lead to the inevitable, this has to happen, somethings can not be stopped the chain of events will sow the path of its own self destruction.

This site explains how it will all go down very well. If Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sites then I think the Gog-Magog war will start. Russia will pay dearly if it does indeed back Iran. Our missile defense systems are prophetic and they will protect Israel while Israel destroys the Russian invasion forces.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am not going to lie but I hate this whole situatin its very creepy but I can not help but try and find out as a need t know. It's like a horror movie, you know its scarey but if you don't see the main character get out alive you will never know what happens to them. It becomes hard to switch this off, once the news keeps confirming the horror story you need to find out, sometimes I wish I don't have a break from all the doom and gloom.

Iran 2 years away from a nuclear weapon, does 2012 sound near enough to you? It's not the end sounds like the start from the end.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's a bit of a a no win situation withIran as it is a super sensitive and anything we say about it's religion and it's society turns into a riot when people have opinions as for the danish cartoons. At the same time they feel they need to be protected by these misiles they have gained but they are player a double story of make us use them anyway.
But they are playing a game of come and get us so we have an excuse to nuke Israel because they are Jews and they have that Borat mentality about it which is not far off what some people in that part of the world think like. Don't tell me they don't call America the great Satan for nothing.

The difference between the middle east having them and lets say Austrailia is their super sensative mentality that boarders extremism, strict laws mean strict penalties, and if they require nukes then they will use them, and the honour of death to their people means a suicidle victory. Pakistan needs to be contained with their nukes, if the extreamists get to them then they can hold nations hostage. The difference between Isreal and America having them is that they won't use them, Israel and the Jews have priority over nukes since Eienstien was a Jew and if God exists then it is a GOD given detterent on their bloodline or faith.

So, do they stand and watch or do they get in there before this situation arises because it will be that way s the choices are slimming.

Anyway something the Bible predicts but I doubt the Irans care to read it.

QUOTES:

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

2 See how your enemies are astir,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah

Ezekiel 38

A Prophecy Against Gog

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush [c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
WEll I just got home from work..........yes I "still" have a job. So I am lucky. As for Israel.........God does protect them and he chastises as he decides. It is NOT for the other nations to judge Israel. God will WILL do that. Sometimes he(GOD) uses the other nations for his purpose.

As for this part of your post, I admit to being impressed. You are correct. This is again repeated in Jeremiah 30 (of course it is said many times over... just giving another reference).

God does chastise Israel and all other nations, it says he will make an end to them. Keep in mind though that the prophecies are not written by mystics and rather they were written by poets for the purposes of the People the Tanakh is by and for.

Again though, I enjoyed reading your reply.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When Israel goes to war against her Arab neighbours, it wont be a half assed job. To do a surgical strike against Irainian nuclear sites will only inflame other Islamic countries to war against her. Israel knows this only too well and will take out ALL the close by threats including Syria. This is what Psalm 83 is saying. The Bible states this will be a decisive victory and be all over in one night, before anyone can intervene or react.

With all her main enemies defeated, and the remainder silenced in fear of retribution, Israel will be free to rebuild the third temple.
This is the key for the timeline of Revelation to begin, as the temple must be rebuilt before the trumpets of Revelation begin to sound, starting with massive earth changes bought by Wormwood (Planet X) and its entourage.

As a devestated planet struggles to survive these catastrophes, this presents a perfect opportunity for the Antichrist to emerge, promising humanitarian aid, peace and security for the desparate world, including his much discussed seven year treaty with Israel.

Thus begins the jockeying for position of the remaining world powers, most notably the EU, China, Russia and a very much devestated and weakened USA (by natural disasters) leading on to the 3rd and 4th world wars as described in Revelation.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

For many years, I'd read of events to come, and I'd always question, "what about the US?"

The US traditionally has been a staunch ally of Israel, and very, very powerful.

I couldn't conceive how this would change, but according to the prophecies, the events of the destruction of Israel's enemies would be so complete and so powerful, that no nation, including Israel, could take credit.

In the last 12 months, I've seen the US tank. Not completely, but the handwriting is on the wall. We seem bound for our own destruction and decline, in ways we'd have never, ever conceived.

We have pulled God out of our country, our government, and our schools, and the immorality has become rampant.

Sodom? Gemorrah? I'm afraid they had nothing on us now. As a nation, we have no shame.

"But realize this, that in the last days, difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2Tim. 1-5, 7.

Sound just about right.

So we'll pay. In HIS own time, but those times always come.

Financial disasters are progressing, political disasters are increasing, civil unrest and fury is growing, regional differences are becoming more and more defined, and our one strength - funding through manufacturing and production - is trickling right through our hands through over regulation.

This is going down hill fast, so maybe all that destruction and death in the process of the end times is not all so bad.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

There is a hidden law when it comes to supporting Israel, once you stick up for them your nation prospers and once you let them down God does not hold back the winds any more, nations will know where they have failed because God's protection will no longer be for that time period.
The opposite is also true, those who are against them will suffer, and will do because of their own undoing and the world will see the balance of God swaying his favours, if we let them down and our beliefs so will your nation, ask America and the UK.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

[quote\There is a hidden law when it comes to supporting Israel, once you stick up for them your nation prospers and once you let them down God does not hold back the winds any more, nations will know where they have failed because God's protection will no longer be for that time period. \end quote]

Precisely why the US will see destruction and disaster very soon now.
Obama is committed to reducing nuclear arsenals worldwide. The Nobel Peace prize only adds urgency to this commitment. How can the world deman Iran and Korea abandon their nuclear ambitions when Israel has a completly free hand.

Obama, through the UN, will call for Israel to reduce or abandon its nuclear stockpile. This will be a complete reversal of policy towards Israel and a huge slap in the face for them. For Obama, it will be the Ace up his sleeve, the best way he can see of preventing a nuclear holocast in the ME.

He sees it as gaining credibility with the Iranians, as he is playing it fair with both sides. This in turn gives him more leverage to bring both sides to the table and play mediator.

Unfortunately, this ploy will backfire, Israel, now being isolated, abandoned, surrounded by her enemies, will take matters into its own hands and the biblical prophecies will come to pass.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Last night I noticed a prophecy in Ezekiel that caught my attention, concerning Israel in later years.

prophecy against gog:

It is a long one, so I'll just summarise briefly, I suggest reading it yourself if not already. Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39.

The word of the lord came to me: "Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal and prophecy against him and say Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you and I will turn you about, and put hooks in your jaws and I will bring you forth and all your army, all of them clothed in full armor;

Persia, Cush, and Put are with them;

Gomer and all his hordes BEth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north-many people are with you

After many days you will be mustered; in the latter years you will go against the land where people were gathered from many nations upon the mountains of israel; which had been a continual waste, it's people were brought out from the nations and now dwell securely, all of them.

You will advance, coming on like a storm, you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your hordes, and many peoples with you. Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise and evil scheme and say " I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates. to seize spoil and carry off plunder to assail the waste places that are now inhabited. and the people who were gathered from the nations.

Therefore son of man, prophecy, and say to Gog, Thus says the lord God: Onthat day when my people Israel are dwelling securely, you will bestir yourself and come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north.
You and many people with you will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land.
In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you
O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

Wow, I'm surprised I never read this before, I'll add to this in a bit.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Centurionx]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Centurionx]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

We have to see where Eziekial 38 is coming from because, some say this 1000 years after the Tribulation period and not in this time period, although there could be two versions of this Gog and Magog war repeating it self. But for some strange reason it does seem like now as these very nations are conspiring.

The difference is that Isreal in this prophecy is fighting back with an Army too with lots of soldiers. It does almost sound like WW2 period when Isreal was made, a similar thing happened.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Just comparing two verses from the Bible and the Koran, The koran admits playing out the verse of Joel and plays it out with religious honour.

No doubt there are plenty of Old Testament verses of the same theme, but through some research I found these two comparisons. The Bible speaks about the persecution of Jews throughout history and it predicts also as an endtime event where it starts off in the Middle East and then the world coming together to persecute them. No doubt the like many Middle Easten nations of the past, the Locusts have come back to haunt to Jews, this time around 650AD the Islamic conquests and waves came in, but God will remember no matter what race how the world treated Israel.

Joel 3 (New International Version)

Joel 3

The Nations Judged

1 "In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. [a]
There I will enter into judgment against them
concerning my inheritance, my people Israel,
for they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.

3 They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine
that they might drink.

Verses

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Bukhari:V4B52N143
V5B59N523 "When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed, so Allah's Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N524
"The Muslims said among themselves, 'Will Safiyah be one of the Prophet's wives or just a lady captive and one of his possessions?'"

The following is the story of Safiyah Bint Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab, the Jewish woman who was captured when Muhammad’s troops attacked Kheibar and brought her to the Prophet as part of his share of the booty. Muhammad ordered Kinana, the young husband of Safia to be tortured to death to make him reveal the whereabouts of the treasure of the town. On the very nigh of that murder, he took Safia to his bed and claimed that young girl as his trophy. This story is reported by Tabari in detail. It can also be found in Sira of Ibn Ishaq. The following is reported in the Book of Tabaqat compiled by Ibn Sa'd and is published in the Islamic site.
Text

No doubt the Bible is right, the Old Testament even predicts such actions, either because of prophetic vision or because of history of mankind will treat the Jews in this manner. The Koran translates these actions as spoils for war, it is an honour, so much so they made a religion out of it. When God judges the nations we will see if Allah or Christ (since he gained the right to judge) will be doing the talking.
Maybe the Koran's version of Christ in the opposite manner is there to confuse the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nice informative thread and I would like to add a litlte something to this that is happening right before our very eyes.

Jeremiah 25:15-38

For thus says the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;

Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people; And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,

Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon, and all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea, Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners, And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,

And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes, And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the WORLD, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Therefore you shall say unto them, Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink you, and be drunken, and spue, and all, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shall you say unto them, Thus says the LORD of hosts; You shall certainly drink.

For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the EARTH, says the LORD of hosts.

Therefore prophesy you against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the EARTH.

A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD has a controversy with the NATIONS, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, says the LORD.

Thus says the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth and they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.

Howl, you shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, you principal of the flock; for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and you shall fall like a pleasant vessel. And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD has spoiled their pasture. And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

He has forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

This is what we are seeing today everyone. Madness is upon all the nations of the earth and the LORD God, Jesus Christ is judging us and all the nations. Keep your lights burning and pray that you are worthy to be delivered from all the evil that is here and coming upon the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I do not understand why people continue to circulate hate endlessly. Ignorance is evil. The Quran contains truthful prophecies. The words they used are in past tense because they are sure to happen.

1. In the end times, Islam will prosper in Southeast Asia.
We can translate this to the high possibility of less/no Islamic dominance in Arab world. In other words, the Arab world will be tamed under Israeli powers. Iran knows that they're running out of time.

2. Prophet Muhammad advised Muslims to seek knowledge in China.
It means China will be the final and biggest superpower in terms of knowledge, economy and technology.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

2. Prophet Muhammad advised Muslims to seek knowledge in China.
It means China will be the final and biggest superpower in terms of knowledge, economy and technology.

Text

Could the case for China be this then? The dragon could be China and he it asks the world to worship the first beast who was injured, maybe a belief system calapsed along the way and they asked China-the dragon to help. Could the lamb with the two horns be the Islamic Jesus, since the lamb represents Jesus and in this case it is a different lamb?

The Beast out of the Earth

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
Text

[edit on 26-10-2009 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join