It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of Psalm 83, Israel, Palistine and the Arab World.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Psalm 83 is a song of the Bible but it holds a very prophetic message. Its either a prophecy or its history repeating itself in how mankind treat Israel as a nation promised by God for the Jewish Covenant.

The song expresses how the enemy of Israel works and today it is no different over thousands of years. This verse said to be a prophecy too and in today’s world it could not be closer.

What gets me is that no one knows about the Phosphorus used in Palestine as a form of fire, some say conspiracy and some do not even know? Is that a mystery of Gods work in the Israeli army as they are subconsciously commanded by God? Think about the 500 or so rockets that have missed Israel, there are stories that people were leaving their homes and just missed them all these times like some Godly miracle. Some rockets had even been fired and backfired on Hamas falling on their own home soil, and as Hamas try to escape into the crowd where its their own people that suffer more for their actions which looks bad on Israel’s part.

Look at that boat that the Pirates high jacked which was from Iran, speculation says it was heading to Israel but their own Islamic brothers stopped it and were killed by the chemicals in that ship.

Going back further with the 6 day war and being out numbered and even further with Nazi's Germany where this conflicted made the whole Christian world bring back the Jews to their homelands to save humanity from history repeating itself. The Jews were exiled many times in Europe let alone when Islam was established who pushed them into the West even further, they were not welcommed by the Western powers nor the Eastern at that time so the many Christians in power may have looked into the Bible for guidence in times of need or it was just a prophetic setting which has lead up till now.

Psalm 83
A song. A psalm of Asaph.
1 O God, do not keep silent;
be not quiet, O God, be not still.
2 See how your enemies are astir,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like refuse on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, O my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame
so that men will seek your name, O LORD.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Text

[edit on 25-1-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow no comments I guess people are fed up with this issue, I don't blame anyone either. I thought people might be interested or have found something in this thread that sparks a few opinions.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WEll I just got home from work..........yes I "still" have a job. So I am lucky. As for Israel.........God does protect them and he chastises as he decides. It is NOT for the other nations to judge Israel. God will WILL do that. Sometimes he(GOD) uses the other nations for his purpose. When in doubt......support Israel. There are warnings in the bible and Torah to protect Gods chosen. If God Decides to change the leadership in Israel or if he is angered.........you will know. Seems that God is allowing OBAMA's election and he is allowing the Gaza bombing,etc. Pray for the peace of Israel.
One question......why is ISRAEL called that..? ISIS RA..........and EL
names of 2 dieties.........anyone else ever think of that.??

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Anyway for those that need more spiritual evidence or Biblical understading with modern times as the history of people's attitudes in the Jewish journey of promise fullfilments keeps being rocked of course, we see the same story unfolding it self. The Bible is full of the same story, and you have to decide whether there is more to it or not, you have to look from the sky downwards and see the whole plan, where is that going on who is on who's side and who is benifitting from it and who is not.

The Bible says that God will punish the Jews if they stray out of line and not stick to his plan. WW2 was an example and the world made the effort to bring them back home even if the world did not know the true spiritual meaning of the whole conflict. What the Bible says is that those who stick up for the Israel will also be blessed and look at the West who do compared to the East who does not. The Neutrals who do not care like Russia and China are better off than those who want to wipe them out in terms of standareds of living.

But God is annoyed when the Jews feel they have no hope against the Goliath coilition against them, example the Arab league of nations and who ever has been agaist them. When the Jew's have faith, the Sixth day war as example is an easy victory even if they are outnumbered, God will help them.

The Arab world would like to disprove all this and so would the Devil him self as that is his pla as forwarned in the Bible. You wonder why Hitler was such an Anti-Christ figure? Maybe he had some help from the bad guy God all wars us about.

The connections are there, you just need to research the other bigger picture which the western policies want us to know little about. The covering up of the Bible's message could be our downfall in the same way Sharia law and communism makes religions or another religous faith an illegal form knowledge and without it, the opposite side of global agenda make their gains inspite of the rest and without remorse.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well it cannot be denied about the Psalm 83 song, because Israel in this modern age is surrounded by their old enemies once again like history repeating itself and their enemies are fulfilling prophecy even though they don't know about it or are not allowed to find out about it. It's like the Romans and the Jews in Jesus time; they fulfilled prophecy because they could not understand the scriptures.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

3 Dieties. El means God in Hebrew.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow this thread really is avoided, knew it was a big risk that no one would come here but its okay, we live and learn.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What else I figured from these prophecies is that maybe the nations maybe seperate from the attackers them selves, one verse speaks about a certain place in Iraq, for all we know they could be a coalition of terrorists with a few supporting nations and some Somalians since Ethiopia of the ancient times covers that part of land which is today run by Islamic insurgence and Arabs. All this could mean is the enemies come from these parts but does not have to mean a king of that nation told them to do so.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey I just saw your thread woulda posted sooner.

I don't know why God chose the Israelites to Prophesy His Holy Word, to record and keep and protect the Bible, and to birth His Son Jesus but the fact is He did. Everything God said would happen to them has happened, except of course the events of Daniel's 70th week. As far as I understand everything has come to pass except that 7-year period.

The question is, who will offer this 7-year pact, and what will set it off?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do not recall reading this psalm. Good heads up.

I'm not a Bible thumper, and certainly not a Sky-Pilot, but I am impressed with the accuracy of many of the prophecies withing the Bible, both from the Old Testament and even the New.

Ezekial, Isaiah, Hosea, and Revelation.

If there is accuracy in these prophecies, then Israel is here to stay, and it won't matter what force is arrayed against it. After all, they now have been gathered as promised, but unforeseen until very recently in history.

Wow.

Interesting times we live in.

Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know I sound very Bible Bashy, but sooner or later people will be comming out of their woodwork to warn people if anything similar is going on Biblically to prophecy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Looking at the current attitudes in the west about Iran, I can say that people are split on it, some favour it because of ignorance and some are anti-Israel because people don't understand its history.

The climate of prophecy suggests the world will be preconditioned to let Israel fight against Iran and the surrounding nations on their own as everyone else will be afraid to get involved in the situation. People and politics by then won't support Israel no more which will lead them to be sitting ducks, the world's populations will say how they deserve it and will be so fed up with Israel that they will be passive enough to just let the situation come to a localised battle. Then again if the rapture is in place there will be no Christians nations with the power to help out so they will be on their own to fight. But its not just that, Christianity in the West is becoming weak again, people do not understand the spiritual consequences anymore and more people will join the fight against Israel.
Many can see it comming way ahead of time, by then less people will know about it and will not have the power to do anything about it.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

No, but since God has a sense of humor if you switch around the e and a you get IS REAL haha. I thought that was funny.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ISRAEL is from the Hebrew YISRAEL, meaning PRINCE OF GOD or TO CONTEND, TO FIGHT or TO RULE (Kolatch, Alfred J. 1984. The Complete Dictionary of English and Hebrew First Names. Middle Village: Jonathan David. 251, 255).
ISRAEL is derived from the words SARA meaning TO STRUGGLE, STRIVE, CONTEND, WRESTLE (Alcalay, R. The Complete Hebrew English Dictionary. Jerusalem: Massada. 2717). and EL meaning GOD EL meaning GOD (Alcalay, R. The Complete Hebrew English Dictionary. Jerusalem: Massada. 90).
ISRAEL - GOD WRESTLER.
ISRAEL is also an anagram for SARIEL, MINISTERING ANGEL. When Jacob wrestled with the angel in Genesis 32:25-30, the angel gave Jacob a new name Israel. The angel also gave Jacob an angel - SARIEL (Chefitz, Mitchell. 2001. The Seventh Telling. New York: St. Martins Press. 217).

www.hebrewletters.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.beastfromtheeast.org...

www.foxnews.com...

From Fox news website.

ROSENBERG: Well, as I wrote about in the book, "Epicenter," the 12th Imam is the messiah. It's the Islamic messiah, whom Shia Muslims — not Sunni Muslims — but the Shia Muslims of Iran and Lebanon, believe will come back in the end of days.

But in order to bring about this Islamic messiah, the Mahdi, the 12th Imam, Islamic leaders need to hasten his coming by destroying little Satan, Israel, and the great Satan, the United States. And this is what is dangerous. It's because these leaders of Iran, currently, not all the people of Iran. But the leaders actually believe they need to create bloody carnage, the death of millions of people in order to create the conditions for the Mahdi to bring peace.

BECK: I mean, this is an M & M... "So anyway, we're just going to bring chaos to the Middle East and watch the world in blood. And then the Mahdi comes back and rules from ancient Babylon." M & M? Yes. We'll back with more in a second because wait until you hear what the name of the missile was or the rocket and the satellite. It all ties together in a spooky sort of way. Next.

BECK: If you look at the extremist Muslim version of the Mahdi and then you read the book of revelation, he suspiciously looks like the anti- Christ.
Text

This is not isolated thinking lots of people know this by now in the religious circles and observers alike. The difference is that the not so religious people won't care or know about the real reasons behind Iran since many will be thrown off course with lack of knowledge and hidden agenda's that Iran does not admit to the rest of the world.

But the good news is that this won't happen till after the 1000years of peace unless its two events in prophecy of two futures that repeat them selves.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is why Iran is not just about politics but Religious dominance, wiping out the Jews and Christianity from Israel has more than one meaning, one is to create fate. WW2 did not happen because the Jews wanted Israel, they did not start the war or end it because they wanted to g back to Israel. The difference now is that it's possible to start a new world war where Israel and the second wiping out the Jews is yet the agenda.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In November, the country was startled by a video showing Mr Ahmadinejad telling a cleric that he had felt the hand of God entrancing world leaders as he delivered a speech to the UN General Assembly last September.

When an aircraft crashed in Teheran last month, killing 108 people, Mr Ahmadinejad promised an investigation. But he also thanked the dead, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow."

The most remarkable aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's piety is his devotion to the Hidden Imam, the Messiah-like figure of Shia Islam, and the president's belief that his government must prepare the country for his return.

One of the first acts of Mr Ahmadinejad's government was to donate about £10 million to the Jamkaran mosque, a popular pilgrimage site where the pious come to drop messages to the Hidden Imam into a holy well.

All streams of Islam believe in a divine saviour, known as the Mahdi, who will appear at the End of Days. A common rumour - denied by the government but widely believed - is that Mr Ahmadinejad and his cabinet have signed a "contract" pledging themselves to work for the return of the Mahdi and sent it to Jamkaran.

Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect believes this will be Mohammed ibn Hasan, regarded as the 12th Imam, or righteous descendant of the Prophet Mohammad.

He is said to have gone into "occlusion" in the ninth century, at the age of five. His return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed. After a cataclysmic confrontation with evil and darkness, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

This is similar to the Christian vision of the Apocalypse. Indeed, the Hidden Imam is expected to return in the company of Jesus.

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

The prospect of such a man obtaining nuclear weapons is worrying. The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam? Worse, might he be trying to provoke chaos in the hope of hastening his reappearance?

Text

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just an update:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran says it has successfully test launched a mid-range surface-to-surface missile, state media have reported.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the Sajjil-2 missile used "advanced technology" and had landed on target.

He was speaking in Semnan, from where the missile, with a range of 2,000km (1,240 miles), was reportedly launched.

The US confirmed the launch had taken place, and reiterated that President Barack Obama was "concerned" about Iran's missile development.

Analysts say the test may be seen as provocative by Iran's Arab neighbours and its opponents in the West.

Text

It's always seen as message to stir up his Apocalyptic dream it seems.
It seems he wants to play victim, come and get me while I stir the hornets nest up.

The BBC's Jon Leyne in Tehran says the Sajjil-2 is one of Iran's longest range rockets, able to reach Israel and US bases in the Gulf, and the launch is likely to be criticised by the West.

It is hard to tell whether the launch was deliberately provocative, but the fact that it was announced by the president means it is probably intended as a political message, says our correspondent.

Text

Of course if all else fails then why not attach the nukes on?

Iran says its missile development programme is solely for defensive and scientific purposes, but critics say the rockets could one day be used to deliver nuclear warheads, although Iran denies its nuclear programme has any military dimension.

The announcement of the launch came shortly after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was confirmed as one of the four candidates cleared to stand in Iran's 12 June presidential elections.

Text

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
But does anyone see the connection with North Korea here? Korea said it was no ones business, first it was just satellites and now it has turned into nuclear weapons, can anyone else see how Iran is playing the same game? My other concern is Pakistan, what if it becomes radicalised, that is all the world needs.

My only good prediction from all this religious prophecy is that Iraq needs to become the born again Babylon and that has not happened yet so expect some delay to all these outcomes.

The only snag being is that Babyon is the world cities in symbolism and not really the Babylon Iraq after all, unless it does effect everything else anyway.

Revelation 17
The Woman and the Beast
1One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."
Text

5This title was written on her forehead:
MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH
Text

Explanation below of verses above;

15Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."
Text

'give the beast their power to rule' which means Beast is more than one person ruling or a political system.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There are some who believe that the false prophet is Mohammed, and the abomination that makes desolation is the Dome of the Rock. If this is true, then it would give Islam a prominant role in end times events.

Personally, I don''t really know which is which because prophecy is very confusing, especially as it relates to today. I do however believe that we are living in the end times.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugZyZuncle
There are some who believe that the false prophet is Mohammed, and the abomination that makes desolation is the Dome of the Rock. If this is true, then it would give Islam a prominant role in end times events.

Personally, I don''t really know which is which because prophecy is very confusing, especially as it relates to today. I do however believe that we are living in the end times.

The Dome of the Rock as you say is also the lid that stops Jesus comming back or Jewish and Christian prophecy to stop fulfilling. The end times needs the third and final Jewish Temple to be built unless this Dome is that very abomination anyway. But once that is down the Jews will build their own but even that becomes currupt anyway. So the signs are half way there, Iran and the Arab world are trying their best to stop Bible prophecy spiritually without them knowing why they really are fighting for that cause.

So once the 3rd and final Jewish temple is built and currupted by the anti-christ then the real New juruselem from Heaven will come down in a form of a pyramid or cube shape made of gold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join