It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must stop the goats!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk

Police in Nigeria are holding a goat handed to them by a vigilante group, which said it was a car thief who had used witchcraft to change shape.

A police spokesman in Kwara State has been quoted as saying that the "armed robbery suspect" would remain in custody until investigations were over.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Im sick of these goats and their fancy lifestyles.

The goats where i live have bigger houses than me and are always driving around like maniacs in their flash cars.

Something needs done now!!!

Goat with its fancy new coat!!!

This is a picture of one of the main goats in our area. Look at his smug face!

news.bbc.co.uk

Edited: For extra pic.

[edit on 25/1/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, that's the thing. These reckless lawbreakers know they've screwed up when the community must resort to vigilantiasm.

Any time the police cannot protect the community, the community must protect itself. The goat is lucky it wasn't shaved before these frustrated vigilantes turned it over to the police.

But they must be careful. While concentrating on the goats, it's those da****d burglers turning into squirrels they'll have to be on guard for.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

news.bbc.co.uk

Police in Nigeria are holding a goat handed to them by a vigilante group, which said it was a car thief who had used witchcraft to change shape.

A police spokesman in Kwara State has been quoted as saying that the "armed robbery suspect" would remain in custody until investigations were over.

Brilliant!

Reality comedy at its finest.

If only it were fiction.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes but at least the goat's still alive, if it was in America it would have been tasered and shot by now and that does get my goat.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Don't worry, you're not alone on that one. They tasered a kid at my school because the resource officer was telling her to take of a black gel bracelet, and when she asked why she got tackled and tasered.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yea but it's so weird that a whole nation of people believe in this magic.

Are we that backwards people for ignoring its existance?

Are they mad or are we naive?

They must have reasons to believe but I wonder is it simply ignorance of our "developed" sciences or genuine reasons to believe.

Intruiging place over there!!!

Would be like a real fairytale place over there for us!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I said it in the other thread and i will say it in this one. The goat is accused of trying to steal a mazad 323. You ever seen those cars? No man woman child goator alien would ever want to steal that. I think the guys are lying. Why you may ask? Anyone that owns that car would love for it to be stolen, not chase down whoever tried to steal it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What's next, will their goats be exiled to America?

As if we don't have enough problems with Nigerian letters coming in begging us to take their money, we'll have to deal with their black magic goats.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Goats don't kill people.

People who ride goats kill people.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen that goat on "Cops Wildest Car Chases" stealing a Datsun 120y with impunity, a definite repeat offender and has to be locked up.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Yes but at least the goat's still alive, if it was in America it would have been tasered and shot by now and that does get my goat.

Only you can manage to come up with an Anti-America bash in a thread like this. Good work!!

Yep, we'd have shot the damn thing. Then served the goat up with mint jelly!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I say put the, er, hoof-screws to it until it confesses. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh come on, he's obviously a scapegoat!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
Oh come on, he's obviously a scapegoat!

Geez, you ought to be banned for a pun that bad.

Or are you just trying to get my goat?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

top topics

join