It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama/Emanuel Conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
With the appointment of Rahm Emanuel as Obama's Chief of Staff I was trying to follow the tracks to how it all leads to this appointment. I would also be really interested in reading what other people believe the ultimate goal of this "conspiracy" is . It's kind of tragic that I feel the need to place a disclaimer when starting this thread, but here it is I am not an Obama basher, but I do feel that he is just another politician with no great resume. And at the same time this is a conspiracy thread so we put together a number of facts and then draw conclusions don't we?

In short we have to start with who is Rahm Emanuel politically, in the words of Newsweek:

"At the same time, Emanuel worked on Bill Clinton's '92 campaign and was an effective operative in the Clinton White House, and he is tight with various Clinton advisers like James Carville and former campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle (whom he calls his "little sister" from the Chicago political wars). He has the loyalty of many Democratic congressmen, whom he recruited and for whom he prodigiously fund-raised, helping to secure the Democratic majority in the 2006 election."

Rahm is obviously a strategic planner and behind the scenes power broker. So let's move on to the 2008 election. It was pretty obvious that no matter who the republicans put into play as candidate they were going to lose in the light of the disastrous Bush second term of office. But as this is a conspiracy thread let's take another bold step and say that potentially McCain was part of the conspiracy as he selected Sarah Palin as his running mate - which showed that he was pretty clueless as a potential President and another nail in the coffin of the Republicans in the election campaign. For the Palin fans I am just stating that there was greater poloarization after Palin than to McCain, and Palin did some pretty strange things as a potential VP candidate. In the light of the recent "close" alliance between McCain and Obama this is not such a far fetched theory, though I don't personally buy into it.

Now let's go directly to the selection and election of the current President. We live obviously in the MTV era of ritalin and media besotted people. If Perez Hilton says it, it's probably true. And if Tom Cruise says there are Thetans and Psychiatrists and Psychologists are evil then that is also potentially true. ( You can probably apply this trend to this post too.) BUT having said that we have Rahm Emanuel a political powerbroker living from Illinois, who is looking to become a kingmaker in the Karl Rove tradition. He and his team of shall we say NWO/pro-Israel/you-fill- in-the-conspiracy members sit in a room and look for a Manchurian candidate. The person should come with a clean record, have a need for power, be respected and potentially have a command-audience, eg have the full support of a huge community who to date had never really committed to voting as a block. Enter Barack Obama a man with a good educational background, a fairly spotless background, who had done some community organising ( not that in most circles that qualifies you for much) but it is pretty innocuous work and for the people, a some time junior senator in the Illinois Senate ( as we have seen recently not the most savory state) and who won an election as Senator on his first run for National office. And a very very short time before the election the obvious winner for the seat, Jack Ryan, is unseated by a secret campaign.

"The Ryan campaign characterized Obama's shift as hypocritical, because Obama's alleged backers had been emailing reports about the divorce records prior to Judge Schnider's decision." Chicago Sun Times

Because the scandal breaks so late in the race, the Republicans have no chance to regroup and get an equally strong candidate and Obama is elected as the New Senator from Illinois and thrown into vast media publicity. It is a well documented fact that Joack Ryan was a shoe-in win.

During his rather short career to the White House Obama never takes any stand on potentially controversial issues, in fact it is said and I am sure some of the more informed members will give exact quotes that he is "told" not to take a stand on any issue that could come back to haunt his career, so his favorite vote is "abstain" if the bill required a strong decision. Obviously either he or a team are grooming him for the office of the President. ( The appeal" by John Grisham has a great character that fits this mold)

When he finally "submits" to pressure to run for the top office in the country against a number of pretty strong candidates, including Hillary Clinton, immediately any number of influential actors come out of the woodwork praising Obama as "the One who could save America"? So why would they all come out and clap hands for someone who is so inexperienced and pretty much hasn't taken a major stand on any important issue.

Once again let's go to the Rahm Emanuel Factor - his brother:

"Ariel "Ari" Z. Emanuel (born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois) is a prominent Israeli-American talent agent and founder of the Endeavor Agency in Beverly Hills, California. He represents Martin Scorsese, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Larry David, Michael Moore, Jude Law, Matt Damon, Vin Diesel, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Mark Wahlberg, among others. "

Ari

Please also note that Ari was the person who was behind the demonizing of Mel Gibson after his drunken tirade against jews, whilst he seemed to have a different opinion of renowned misogynists and wifebeaters.

With this major force of Hollywood, courtesy of Hollywood powerbroker Ari, is it a surprise that the MTV generation jumped on the bandwagon of Obama worship? It was obvious from the start that more than 90% plus of black Americans were going to support the person who fulfilled MLK dream. Put those two together and any strategist will tell you it was no real competition.

Obama's first debt of honor after his election is to appoint Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff. So was this powerbroking by Rahm Emanuel simply to achieve the positon as second most powerful man in the US or was it something deeper?

Please people stay civil when posting and at the same time remember this is meant as being a potential conspiracy, the facts are real but could be coincidental.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm so glad you start this topic. I think you are right on with your analysis. Ariel Emmanuel is also the inspiration for the character Ari on HBO's Entourage. Rahm was involved with Blagojevich's Senate Seat scandal so he was already up to no good. Throw that in with the secret second oath that was taken without the use of a bible and this is already starting to look fishy.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I hope this initial post wasn't too long, but I thought that it would be interesting to see how others felt about the facts that I have strung together in concluding that Rahm Emanuel , or the Emanuel Brothers or together with a group of anonymous people colluding to bring about the the election of the current presidency?

I would also like to read what others think is the ultimate purpose of this conspiracy, and is it a conspiracy or just a series of unrelated events?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Or am I barking up the wrong tree? I was rather impressed by my Sherlock Holmesian insight but to date I can't even get people to comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've got a feeling that Rahm Emanuel won't last long as Chief of Staff.
I cant' say exactly why I think that. But that's the feeling I'm getting.
He's going to be thrown under the bus and replaced.

(watch .. 4 years from now he'll probably be right where he is and I'll be wrong)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I never knew about the connection of the Rahm's brother and Hollywood. Quite interesting if you ask me.

Personally, Obama is like a perfectly programed robot when he is talking/making a speech (I never said McCain was any better, so please don't attack me). The mere fact that he could have been "programmed" so to speak to further someone's goals (whoever that could be) wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
I never knew about the connection of the Rahm's brother and Hollywood. Quite interesting if you ask me.

Personally, Obama is like a perfectly programed robot when he is talking/making a speech (I never said McCain was any better, so please don't attack me). The mere fact that he could have been "programmed" so to speak to further someone's goals (whoever that could be) wouldn't surprise me.

I am actually surprised that there aren't several threads on Rahm Emanuel and his brothers rather influential ties to the who's who of Hollywood. It's kind of appropriate in the light of the first MTV President.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yes, I admit that I was very disappointed with Obama's first cabinet pick. Rahm Emmanuel is an extreme jew(zionist) former IDF, so really.. He's not even American, he's an Israeli.

But how much power or influence he will have as white house chief of staff; I'm not sure yet.

Perhaps Obama wished to please the zionist community first and foremost before any other party. It seems Biden did the same too;

I don't think that this pick is a testament to Obama definitely being a zionist himself(that it is yet to be determined), but clearly the zionists have much power and influence in the U.S; specifically when it comes to foreign policy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I keep asking myself where does Obama's home state governor come into this conspiracy? Mr. Blagojevich seems to have had his fingers in all kinds of political corruption for quite a while.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to the great Illinois conspiracy?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Starred and flagged. Great post! Interesting thoughts and connections.

Anything is possible and this the Conspiracy forum, so I think it's in the right place.

And I hope you're wrong.

But I'm not going to rule it out. Why did the Democratic party pick Obama to give the 2004 DNC Convention address? Why him? That was the biggest exposure he could have gotten. And it was the perfect venue for Democrats all over the country to see and hear him. (I know I noticed him that day and commented that I wanted him to be our next president.) And I can believe that the party would think that "it's time for a black president - it's time to get the people behind the government again. And the only way we're going to do that is to get them EMOTIONALLY involved... Let them be a part of history! Let's get the minorities out and voting..."

But where it falls apart for me is I don't believe that Barack Obama is corrupt. I could believe that Emanuel is and I KNOW that Blagojevich is, and I have some serious suspicions about the two party system... So it's not out of bounds to think that this has all been set up and Obama has been put forth as their "poster boy" as I believe Bush was for the GOP.

The difference (in my mind) is that Bush was willing. He wanted approval of the party, his father, Dick, Rummy, etc. He was easily manipulated and fairly naive.

Whose approval does Barack seek? So far, Michelle's. It's possible that the Democratic Party think they have their very own little puppet to put forth and further their agenda, but I don't see Obama going for it. And that's why I fear for his life. If I'm right, Barack has a huge fight ahead of him. And I don't mean the economy and the war. I mean with our own government.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was just reading in the New "Entertainment Weekly", who by the way have Obama on the cover - and inside an article entitled "Rock Star President"

In this article they mention that Rahm Emanuel's brother Ari of major Hollyowood power fame and Matt Damon and george Clooney were among the first people to jump on the Obama bandwagon. Damon and Clooney are clients of Ari Emanuel. Is the picture getting clearer yet? Ari and Rahm and the leverage to place any MTV President of their choice in the White House. And the lucky winner was ...? And what is the pay off going to be? For Rahm the chance to be the second most powerful man in America, but what does Ari get out of it??? I think there is a bigger conspiracy than power for Rahm.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Will Blagojewich take Rahm and a few members of this conspiracy down with him, or go quietly into that good night? I don't think Blago understands quiet, so the outcome of his impeachment will depend on what the "team" offer him to shut up and move on. Maybe some nice jobs for Mr and Mrs Blago?

"This blog can't really capture the long-form style of Blagojevich's swan song, but he's going down swinging, with a call to fire Rahm Emanuel for being as guilty as he --"

Blago

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think Rahm is just like Karl Rove but with more "dirty little secrets." The hollywood connection was a surprise to me as well. Great insight in your thread. I guess we just have wait like good little citizens as see what happens.

new topics

top topics

join