It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican attacks US abortion move

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

I simply hate globalists like Obama who wants to export abortion around the world.

Nothing stays the same - progression is a natural process. Isolationism belongs in history. Natural progression would be toward a one world government (off topic - but responding to post).

The next generation is the future of Earth & Humans - no matter where their feet touch the ground. Education - health - & awareness are the first responsibility to guarantee this next generation is strong in body and mind. Over population and raped natural resources are also their plight - as an unwelcomed "gift" from previous ignorant generations of humans.

I support 100% financial aid to women's clinics around the world. These clinics offer a variety of education programs and other services. Abortion is only a small part of it.

Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick
reply to post by Aermacchi

This is stupid. I am not guilty of premeditated murder. You're not making any sense. Until a child is born, it is not a separate life form from the mother. Moreover, people shouldn't be forced to bring children into this world that they can not afford. You can have your opinion that it's murder, but you can't legislate that opinion to apply to me or anyone else.

Thats just it MAJIK! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU! but if you insist inspite of that then YES NOW IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT and something you should have thought about BEFORE DOING THE VERY UN-NECESSARY SEX YOU KNEW ALL ALONG COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN

so don't give me this crap it isn't pre-meditated. MY god how do you even look yourself in the mirror.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS POOR INNOCENT BABY TO BE INSIDE YOU! YOU KNOW!

So whose fault was that huh!

YOU ALREADY HAVE ARGUED THIS WHOLE TIME WHAT YOU WILL DO IF THAT HAPPENS!

YOU WILL KILL SOMEONE, THAT TO ME SAYS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR!

Not a fetus, not a blob of bloody shapeless mass of undulating flesh BUT YOUR son or daughter and that is what you are then, a killer. Unless you think that was this babies idea of mother assisted suicide, but I don't want to encourage you. Your logic is looney enough already

Shame on you to the depths of your soul and may this comment cut you to the bone convicting you into repentance of such a thoughtless and uncaring unkind type of limited and undisciplined thinking.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The next generation is the future of Earth & Humans

That all depends on how successful we are stopping people like you from killing them.

- no matter where their feet touch the ground.

ha ha yeah, wouldn't THAT be nice! but NOT if YOUR kind can help it killer

generations of humans.

have died already at the hands of such "deep thinkers" as yourself.

Pffft spare us the mundane platitudes girlfriend, yhour problem is obvious, if beauty is only skin deep then YOU want beautiful skin and that is about as deep as you get.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You're still wrong. If I am pregnant and can not provide a life for the child. If I can not afford it, can not clothe it, do not have the means to sustain it. Yes, I will have an abortion. It's not right for me to do otherwise, in my opinion.

I agree with Annee about energy on this one. That's my belief. You have yours, and that's fine too. But everyone should be able to choose what to believe when it comes to abortion.

If I have one, that is not my son or daughter that I have killed. I released their soul back to find another place to exist. They are not my son or daughter at that point.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well there is much I can agree with here but your take on Biology and the wearing the 20lbs sack of flour is NOT even close to being accurate . .

I can accept that appraisal. But I was quoting from an earlier post. I thought it sounded good even though you have pointed out the non-applicability of the pillowcase with 20 pounds of flour in it. Nevertheless I still like the idea.

Our 8th grade girls here must carry a 5 pound bag of flour wrapped to resemble a baby for 7 days and nights and call the teacher every night at 2 AM. Good experience especially for those young girls who think having babies and children is fun. IMO.

Regardless of that however is that NO such sympathy is given to those who eat to obese levels when it is there own gluttony that has caused this and THEY are responsible for their own actions so they suffer the consequences. If you do something to bring about the fact that something or someone else is brought into the equation you know may be dependant on you whether inside or outside that baby is dependant for a long time so this argument about it being unqualified to be a person because it is dependant is BS.

Well, that is not my argument. As a male person I feel I have nothing to offer to any female who is pregnant. Except my support if she elects to abort the pregnancy.

In fact, I think we would have a better world if it was against the LAW for a man to make any public statement regarding pregnancy, children or pregnant women. And for sure to include the pope who supposedly has sworn off women. Sweet Jesus! Can you imagine anything more ridiculous that a bunch of weird old men living like monks - walking around in the dark mumbling in a dead language - who apparently hate women, offering gratuitous advice to women on child bearing and family and etc. Crazy! NO alien being would believe that tale until you took he/she/it to Rome to see it.

The day majik wants to think that is what we are about is the day WE START FINDING EXCUSES TO KILL ALL HANDICAPPED ALL ELDERLY ALL UNEDUCATED AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

That is your idea, Mr A. And was not posted by Majik.

[edit on 2/1/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick

You're still wrong.

OF COURSE I AM! I mean when you consider the person I am talking to and the staggering intellect she posesses,,,

WAS THEIR ANY DOUBT!

jeeez

If I am pregnant and can not provide a life for the child. If I can not afford it, can not clothe it, do not have the means to sustain it. Yes, I will have an abortion. It's not right for me to do otherwise, in my opinion.

If this if that blah blah blah YOU'RE BUSTED BABE and their is NOTHING you can say that would be paragoric enough in its healing properties to stop the sick, you have made me of likes of you.

I agree with Annee about energy on this one. That's my belief. You have yours, and that's fine too. But everyone should be able to choose what to believe when it comes to abortion.

you can believe what ever you want but when you start killing people and don't care what you think disqualifies them for protection even if if you want to claim you "own" something that can't say he owns you, BUNK is none of my business but let me tell you something, I have learned a great deal about the mind of those who like you see killing their offspring as the ONLY alternative for their own sexually permissive mistakes and ya know what I have concluded?

That many abortion clinics are in business today merely because it is illegal to blow them and the evil they are in the business of doing, to smithereens. NOW I get it! Now i know what causes one Christian to go from praying about it to the point where they understand that people are too damn ignorant and selfish to see anymore that what this is is plane

MURDER INCORPORATED!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

I can accept that appraisal.

I don't care what you accept IT's a FACT and THAT is what it is about whether you do or not I am not seeking your approval and have no intention of doing that because you are so lost to even begin to understand what this issue is about and it is about ACCOUNTABILITY BEFORE you act and that is all. It is about a society so obsessed with sex and not once is sex ever accociated with the responsibilities that come from having it. No all we see all over the internet is how weird it can get how much more pleasure you willl get doing it with this race or that midget or this farm animal or that machine. THATS ALL WE SEE.

We don't see what we saw, what I have seen, when a doctor takes your child born alive and snatches it up by the neck and throws it in a bio hazard bag then in a trash bin, only to hear the lil thing gasping for air and the red bag it is in wriggling around suffering for hours till it dies.

Yeah fetus MY ASs

Well, that is not my argument. As a male person I feel I have nothing to offer to any female who is pregnant. Except my support if she elects to abort the pregnancy.

That is no argument? no guy what this is about is not whether you got an argument but if you got any backbone and woman who do this and the men who are complicit in it are what this is about. NOT whether I am right or wrong because their is no way I am going to see how that has a bearing on something you don't need a candle to see the sun.

In fact, I think we would have a better world if it was against the LAW for a man to make any public statement regarding pregnancy, children or pregnant women. And for sure to include the pope who supposedly has sworn off women. Sweet Jesus! Can you imagine anything more ridiculous that a bunch of weird old men living like monks - walking around in the dark mumbling in a dead language - who apparently hate women, offering gratuitous advice to women on child bearing and family and etc. Crazy! NO alien being would believe that tale until you took he/she/it to Rome to see it.

You obviously don't have much of an imagination or knowledge of a variety of sexual acts that don't conclude in babies getting killed but I have seen a lot of that limited thinking from you people.

That is your idea, Mr A. And was not posted by Majik.

Ya THINK! Wow I could have sworn that was my idea and ya know why?

I WAS THERE WHEN I THOUGHT OF IT!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hmmm, a whole page later and aermacchi has not replied to my post.
I wonder why.
I find it strange that you are in favor of killing adults, but not babies.
Killing is OK with you, but only certain age brackets.

I also wonder why he doesn'nt put some of his energy to ranting at the men who are half the cause of these unwanted pregnancies.
How about being an advocate for vasectomies?
Unless biology has changed, it is pretty rare that a woman gets pregnant by hereself.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

It takes two to make a baby, true. Let's tackle it from another angle. OK the pro choicers here say it's the mother's choice,,,, hummmm. You guys don't acknowledge that it is a living human life in there,,,, hummmmm. Well then, why does the father not have a choice in the matter? If he doesn't want it should he not have a choice in the murder process? I say if people are content with murdering their children, whatever,,,,, just make it illegal to perform one. If you wish to murder your child, do it yourself, don't take the chicken crap way out and pay someone else to do it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

It takes two to make a baby, true. Let's tackle it from another angle.
OK, C/V, with reservations, I say, Go ahead.

OK the pro choicers here say it's the mother's choice,,,, hummmm.
Un, C/V, you are getting loud!

You guys don't acknowledge that it is a living human life in there,,,, hummmmm. Well then, why does the father not have a choice in the matter?
Hey, C/V, cool it! You are shouting!

If he doesn't want it should he not have a choice in the murder process? I say if people are content with murdering their children, whatever,,,,, just make it illegal to perform one.
Get hold of yourself, C/V, you’re getting shrill!

If you wish to murder your child, do it yourself, don't take the chicken crap way out and pay someone else to do it.
Hey, C/V, if you're going to talk dirty, I’ll have to cut you off.

C L I C K!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Over population and raped natural resources are also their plight - as an unwelcome "gift" from previous ignorant generations of humans. I support 100% financial aid to women's clinics around the world. These clinics offer a variety of education programs and other services. Abortion is only a small part of it. Natural progression would be toward a one world government (off topic - but responding to post).

Many years ago people who studied this matter concluded the Earth could not sustain more than 2 billion people over the long haul - a century or two - in the style we have become accustomed to in the West.

When the world passes the peak of oil production - the time when consumption exceeds production - we will have to either surrender to the Sheiks of Arabia (ExxonMobil BP TexacoChervon) or TAKE control of the world’s petroleum in common and allot it back to every person in equal shares. Wow!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What I am reading is - a lot of men whining and dumping on the real responsibility - - that of being a dad to a living child - -disguising it in: "we don't have a choice"

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

What does a young male today owe to women for past issues that they had no part of, and what are women owed who also had not lived the experiences you have?

Sometimes the pendulum needs to swing to the opposite extreme as a wake up call before balance can be obtained.

I am not a radical feminist if that's what you think - but we are still a far cry from gender equality in most things.

When men "the other gender" as a whole - start taking seriously their responsibility for the living children they produce - then talk to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What I am reading is - a lot of men whining and dumping on the real responsibility - - that of being a dad to a living child - -disguising it in: "we don't have a choice".

You never quite get the point do you?

The point is all the posts on how the mother needs the choice because of whether she can afford a child or if the child cramps her style, but on the other hand the dad has no choice, and of course the child doesn't either.

So while the baby is in the belly it is only the mom with the choice and in the case of abortion she can avoid all responsibility and once the child is born the responsibility is no longer solely hers but also the fathers who never had a say in the matter from day one.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I am not a radical feminist if that's what you think -

What would you call it? You want to punish all males as I read your posts.

The only reason the father side was even brought up is to show the hypocrisy of the mothers choice, when that choice is not extended to the other hafe of what created the child.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What a strange world we live in.
The argument over the rights and wrongs of abortion and not a mention of peoples own responsibility of being careful in the first place.

Sex is just a thing to do now, it no longer has meaning.
If you have sex with me you must love me mentallity is all to common.

I know this is an old way of thinking,
What about if the money was put towards teaching self esteem and morals to the youth?
we may find less abortions are needed and people actually respect themselves enough not to just have sex with the first person that smiles at them.

again I know it is an old idea, but I am older and wiser than I was 25 years ago

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What I am reading is - a lot of men whining and dumping on the real responsibility - - that of being a dad to a living child - -disguising it in: "we don't have a choice".

You never quite get the point do you?

Yes I do - its crystal clear.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am not a radical feminist if that's what you think -

What would you call it? You want to punish all males as I read your posts.

The only reason the father side was even brought up is to show the hypocrisy of the mothers choice, when that choice is not extended to the other hafe of what created the child.

Try focusing on the thousands of living children being raised by single mothers.

See if you can find some kind of logical point in that.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Try focusing on the thousands of living children being raised by single mothers.

See if you can find some kind of logical point in that.

I understand that, I really do, but I don't see the legal deaths of 1.5 million per year as the answer either. I also find it illogical that this "thing" one minute before birth transforms into a cherished child moments later.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let's see. Women who choose abortion are murderers. Women who choose to keep the baby are ruining some young man's life by making him pay hundreds/thousands of dollars a month he could use for himself and his life. These men want the right to force the woman carrying their child to abort - - again making the woman a murderer for killing her own unborn child. The man of course gets off scot free - - because no "living" thing was living in their body.

Yep! I got it - - its crystal clear.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join