It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I agree your story is well wrote, i too would also like to check it out on goggle maps.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Marking this for later reading...
I spent some of my childhood in Fauquier County and this is very interesting.

I can attest to the "odd" military/strange presence there. Although I don't think I have any physical proof... I can add to that last statement later. I can't believe I missed this thread in all my years of reading!?
I'm only on page 3 but, am intrigued!

Edit: Well, another hour and a half...wish the OP could have produced SOME SORT of evidence...oh well!

edit on 1-10-2015 by TNMockingbird because: see above

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The military is always up to something and the use of such of what the OP talks about is not shocking, hey TNMockingbird do me a favor look up the name Jef Harvey (Jef spelled with one F) on youtube, he talks about a healing application based on something called radionics, it's a form of healing done remotely, i have experimented with this modality and have seen results, but i have no doubt the government has or maybe will use this for there own means...

I have no doubt that Radionics along with the application of the 528 HZ frequency (look that up also) can produce healing results...

By the way your avatar along with you is very pretty.

Peace.

edit on 2-11-2015 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Thank you for your compliments! You are very sweet.

i have experimented with this modality and have seen results

I would be very interested in hearing of your results.

I have no doubt that Radionics along with the application of the 528 HZ frequency (look that up also) can produce healing results...

I am very interested in alternative medicinal theories/treatments and will look these up.
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I used my cheapest unit (but my best one) on a baseball game, i needed one run in two innings, the pitcher grazed a batter and threw a passed ball to get me the run...

Also i used the image of 528Hz and a healthy human mind and muscle tissue on my Niece who is suffering from mitochondrie a fatal disease, she started feeling better....

The music it's self can heal at that frequency...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join