It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best website for editing pics??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I usually use a website called Photobucket but i cant erally use it well and it doesnt help me very much because i try to use it for ATS mainly for editing avatars and for helping out other members and so on and when i go onto Photobucket my computer goes extremely slow and i've just decided i really canmt use it anymoer and i've just logged out of it for the last time

but is there any other websites that members find very helpful and simple mainly for editing pics and so on

any help is appreciated

thanks

AG

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Only one I ever use is
www.picnik.com

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Editing pics is best done with software on your own PC and not online.

Editing software is abundant and the simplest one is "Paint" supplied with windows.

I use Photobucket and have found it to be really useful but I only upload to it and link to the pics I have placed there.

What kind of editing do you want to do? Resizing, retouching or complete compositions from scratch? A quick google search will find you many suitable and free software packages to use also.

I'm not surprised it slows down your PC if you use Photobucket for online editing.

Good luck with the pics, if I can help more please let me know. Ask any questions you like...advice is free and I am "pixel-pushing all the time.

Cheers, nerb

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Oh thanks man if i need help i'll gibve you a shout if thats alright

i just wanna resize them mainly and possibly add a few bits to it

i'll just use paint from now on probably

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here's just a few "freebies" out there....

Photoscape

Top 10 Free Photo Editors For Windows

Free Photo Software

There's literally thousands out there, spoilt for choice really.

Of course, you cant beat Adobe's "Photoshop". There's so much you can do with it. Not a day goes by when it doesn't get opened on my "pooter".

cheers....nerb

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I use Irfanview (free download) and Paint.

PhotoBucket has been experiencing virus trouble:
Forum discussing virus:
forums.photobucket.com...

But I like their editor and will probably be going back there when they get it cleaned up.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just read about this one. It's a free service.

www.pixlr.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is one called paint.net i think its called.Havnt tried it but heard about it.Or you could just download gimp2 for free and turn yourself into a photo editing ninja with mad steez.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I use an old version of Paintshop Pro, "JASC PaintShop Pro 5". Works like a dream and is easy to use.

[edit on 28 Jan 2009 by Hellmutt]

new topics

top topics

join