It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon possession?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My sister said the other day at about 3:30am a friend called her about a guy they knew and said hes acting like hes possessed. My sister went over there and said he was sitting on the couch and would get up and go do something then come back to the couch. She said if you asked him about what he did when he got he would say I never got up Ive been here for hours.

My sister said she called the pastor and he came over and held a bible in front of him and asked what am I holding. She said the guy kept his head turned and said I dont know I cant see anything. She said the pastor was doing some sort of blessing and held a cross on him and he was screaming that it burns.

I didnt see it, this is just what she told me. Does this sound real or is she yanking my chain?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Religion is always an excuse for something someone doesnt want to deal with.
If someone is having mental issues and needs to see a doctor.. Some folk would rather cop out and just say.. Oh he has a demon in him!!!

Blah.. Its 2009 here.. I sure wish people could get over these old ways of thinking!!!

Its not demons.. Its all chemicals! And yes science can help out alot here when faith can not give you a straight answer..

Do we live in the 1700's still???

I don't mean to sound rude.. But how old are you?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The possibility of drugs?

Datura, belladonna, a joint with pcp?
www.erowid.org...

Possessions do take place in this world, that is a reality, regardless of what your view is about the subject...if you know, you know.

Which takes us to the fact that; death really is an illusion, and everyone will discover that fact at least at the time they "die".
..And the "spirit world" do influence and manipulate our 3D-world if they is their will, most people are not just conscious of this fact.
Negative manipulation=so called demonic act.

..but it also could be a drug psychosis, cause it's weekend and all.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by fu-lion]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fu-lion
The possibility of drugs?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by fu-lion]

I never really thought about that, it could be drugs. My sister hangs around alot of drug feaks, at least they look and act like it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i have heard that people that take drugs or get drunk are much easier to be manipulate from a spiritual point of view. now if its that a crack head looks possessed cos he is on crack or he is on crack cos he is possessed is anybody's guess. who can tell

new topics

top topics

join