It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien filmed running alongside car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It may just be a cheeky hoax but the video is quite a strange (and entertaining) one anyway.

Alien filmed in broad daylight running alongside a car:
www.liveleak.com...

It did remind me of this one filmed in a Mexican zoo:

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

ok this isn't even a good fake...where do you think your at, some teenage blog of nerds?

keep these on you tube

[edit on 25-1-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The running alien thing. This one is obviously just a run of water or something else on the window of the car. Giving the illusion of something there when there is nothing.

Bogus.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
LOL it seems that these aliens are pretty dam fast. We have no chance of out running them...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
HeHe, that video is funny. I can imagine the "alien" standing around at a set of traffic lights and nodding to cars as they draw up, "On the green..."

I don't know, he kind of looks like one of the Microsoft "clipart" stick figures. Maybe he saw the first Superman film with Christopher Reeve and wanted to re-enact the train racing sequence from when he lived back on the farm.

I so wish they had captured the victory dance when he beat the car to the finish line. I so wanted to see the "alien" do a "moonwalk" and a dancing victory salute, "Eat my dust primitive Earthling in your squeaky car!"

Maybe more believable if he was wearing a sweatband.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I loved this vid.

I'm not for a second believing that it's real, but it is fun to watch.

Thanks for the giggle!!

SeeYa!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

That... or merely a shadow of something either on the car itself, or something behind the camera's perspective, being cast on the guardrail/roadside. The sun would seem to the right and rear of the vehicle, so it would cast any shadows right about the area where the "alien" appears to be "running alongside"... hence "it" keeps pace with the car.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree is something dirty on the windows glass.

Why thinking at aliens? Pareidolia is a powerfull mind effect.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

that video of the supposed Alien running along side the car is kinda funny

it is strange because at one point it looks as if it darts to the right like it's running into the vehicle and then re-appears again along side the vehicle.

i can't say for sure what it is but most likely it's a reflection of somekind.

but how can anyone prove it's a reflection though ? just by saying it is ,doesn't prove anything. another unsolved mystery perhaps.

the other video in the zoo has been discussed a few times and most people think it to be some type of plant or foliage? i am not sure if i agree or not.

here some links
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-1-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

join