It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello all,

I'm quite new here and have a question. I hope this is the right place. Is there a way to find posts I have replied to, and then follow other responses?

I have tried searching on my username and all, but can't seem to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This should be in the questions forum but a MOD will probably move it there shortly now to you answer if you are looking for posts that you have made then you need to go to your profile page and just above your last thread made is the words "Post" in green writing click on that you will find all of your posts that you have made

I think i have understood your question but when you say

Is there a way to find posts I have replied to, and then follow other responses?

I get a bit lost as to exactly what you mean...

Hopefully a MOD can help out better that I can I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to get what you're looking for by accessing your Profile and clicking on Posts. This will give you a list of threads that you have posted on, allowing you to access the Thread or your individual Post as required.

Hope this helps

EDIT TO ADD: Anti-Government's reply is bang on the money - I should have read it more thoroughly before posting a reply

[edit on 25/1/09 by lizziejayne]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks all...that was exactly what I was looking for.

Mark

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

Thanks for the kind words

i honestly dont think that i explained it very well at all oh well hope i helped

edit: Ah apparently i have

[edit on 26/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

top topics

join