It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat detained over armed robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Goat detained over armed robbery

www.reuters.com

LAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
this is just nuts. 2009 and people are arresting animals for stealing. i bet they lost sight of the robber for a few seconds then spotted the goat with a screwdriver looking suspicious..
come to think of it when my motorcycle was stolen the neighbors dog was watching me..
i bet he was the look out...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok, one, how backwards is this country? More importantly tho, who in their right mind, goat or not, would steal a 323. Have you seen one of those? they are crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
oh my gosh...this is Ba-aa-aa-aa-dd.

couldn't help the goat humor. sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I Actually Find This Quite Hilliarious & Was A Good Laugh To Start My Day Off, However It Sure Would Be Awesome If The Story Was True. Don't You Agree?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by spiritualkj]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My dog just informed me that everyone knows that all goats are thieves.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
On one side of the world we are worried about what the Rover is doing on Mars, debating how many dimensions there are, and teleporting information about photons. On the other side of the world they are arresting a goat for theft. That's when they aren't accusing children of witchcraft Children Are Targets of Nigerian Witch Hunt or hunting people for body parts for rituals Ritual Killing and Pseudoscience in Nigeria. It's like a bizarre form of evolution is taking place, making two different species.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join