It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ph33r. The new worlds religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
ph33r i call it.
fear.

it is destroying the world and you pitiful soulless land cows are spreading it.
i watch as these end of times threads pour onto my screen like threads in a vietnamese sweat shop. and you people eat it up. i need no proof for any of my accusations here. all you need to do is stop and think.
now you realise your need for something greater than what fronts you, destroys your ability to percieve that which is really around you.

now the fear that the world is gonna end or go into some uber' depression where like some post apocaliptic scene from fallout will suddenly become a reality. you will have to beat your neighbor to death to feed your kids or shoot the wild mole rats to make it to the kwiki mart. it is unreal.

i watch as these desperate people cling to the tiny hope that your president is gonna suddenly burst out of his skin taking the form of some burley winged beast slaying all before him. it is crazy.

why on this green earth would you want to imagine that let alone spend your days and nights verbally gambling over who it might be or when its gonna happen. there are bigger fish to fry like global warming and all that peace loving crud.

anyway its becoming an overbearing cult like phenomenon and the ATS crew are loving it. loving it like pedafiles at a wiggles concert.

keep it up you lambs. you sheep. the buzz is generating lots of $$$ for the queens of verbal diahorrea. maybe next the'll be handing out a collection plate. if you don't donate obama's gonna tear you a new crevass.

thank you for making it this far. Kudos for you sheepy.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
the only fear I believe, (as most religions are based on beliefs of one sort or another), is to wake up one morning next to some one night stand I went home with in a drunken stuper, that has an abrasive pompus attitude and a mouthful of pointed insults for words.

Don't answer with another flavor-flav editorial please.

It's not polite to talk with your mouth full.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

maybe some people fall into this generalization on ATS, but for the most part we are an open minded peaceful folk. I don't see much you can accomplish with this thread. If you were trying to reach someone by shock value or whatever by calling them names, then you might get a few peoples attention, but i doubt any of the "sheep" will be listening, they won't get past the 1st paragraph. If you did this out of frusteration, i soppose i can somewhat understand, i've been there. But this type of non cival accusatory tone in your thread just won't fly far here.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Instead of mocking them and laughing at these people who choose to take that path why dont you show them empathy and maybe hold open your hand so you can guide them?

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.

Peace

Shen Long

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

new topics

top topics

join