It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I have de ja vu all the time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Deja-vu?

They're just adjustments being made to The Matrix..

fixing glitches.

. pay them no mind.

-

I have heard this but haven't really bothered too much with the whole Matrix thing, can you elaborate a bit Prevenge?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Yes you experience deja vu because everything has happened already and will happen again (I know this is also a quote from some movie , but thats not it). This universe with all our decisions and actions is predefined and is going in circles (kind of hard to explain on a quick note , but you have to look at this theory in a very very macro way) , or at least that is my theory , which I am formulating for some time now(will post when its completed ).

I guess that is my limited understanding too

That everything has already happened is happening NOW and will happen again- in our understanding of 'time'

When in between incarnations we decide where we want to go next- we choose our 'next life' where we want to 'go back in' we can see from that point it happening- it makes sense that de ja vus are us knowing that something is going to happen before it's actually happened as its already happened- lol if that makes sense

Still interested in hearing the Matrix glitches angle though-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Prevenge

Like I said I'm really not up on the Matrix thing- but when you say 'glitch' it makes me think- that although upon reincarnating into our next life we apparently relinquish our memories of our previous life (lives) and 'forget'- that maybe somehow we do 'retain' [some] memories and that de ja vu is us 'remembering' parts of our previous lives- that maybe would be a 'glitch'?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

hey i have de ja vu all the time and i don't know what it means i really feel the same as you your not alone its like i know whats gonna happen then it does and i say i keep having deja vu and don't know what it means if you figure it out please tell me because i am stumped.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i just had deja vu about writing stuff it is happening right now as i right this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

hi i don't the entire story but i was reading about a girl and she saw looto number's in her dream then when she woke up she forgot all them the girl wrote down 3 of the numbers and they were exactly right

top topics

<< 1   >>

join