It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo caught on tape in oklahoma on may 3rd 1999 during an f-5 tornado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.ufothinktank.com...

Jim Hickman recently interviewed Emmy winner weatherman Gary England, inventor of the Doppler radar who is his 26th year as Chief Meteorologist at KWTV. On July 16, 1999, KWTV the CBS affiliate showed film of a UFO taken by their helicopter crew during the May 3, 1999, tornado. He calls it "The Unidentified Flying Thing" (UFT). Meteorologist Gary England stated that the film had been analyzed and the object was indeed unknown. There was other independent ground observation by two other witnesses. He is also recognized for his development of First Warning' and 'Storm Tracker' technology-- automated severe weather systems now in use nationwide. Jim Hickman said, "I think your May 3rd sighting is very important and needs to be fully investigated, especially since you have both the great video and two reputable eyewitnesses to back it up." Gary said: "Thanks Jim, as you are aware, a government employee captured a similar "unknown" object on still camera near Newcastle, Ok, also on May 3, 1999." Jim stated: "Yes, we have attempted to contact him. I have found similar objects in my research before, we have been calling them Roswell Rods for lack of a better name; as you know, they were first discovered in Roswell, New Mexico back in 1994. Gary: In fact, when we were showing our tornado video on the air, he is the one that spotted the "UFT". He came to our station and we went through the video and found the images he had seen at home on his television. Jim: It's strange that we are seeing so many unusual objects here in Oklahoma lately. I don't know if you remember the storm chaser video taken by Lan Lamphere in Loco, Oklahoma back a few years ago? I was one of the first investigators of that sighting. He had 3 videos taken of that object. He took one and several Oklahoma City news crews video-taped the others, including your station. NASA has studied the video and determined it to be an unknown object flying at 24,000 mph. Gary: Yes, and he had nothing but problems since too! He presented his May 3 case to scientists at Norman and they declined to investigate because "before research can begin, there must be a theory" and no one has any idea what the UFT is. Jim: Maybe we can get the scientific community interested if enough reputable people come forward and make reports of what they see. If only the scientists would work with us, we have theories, years of research, just no answers.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the resolution is so low that it is one of the thirteen in a dozen ufo movies.

It doesn't prove a thing, could even be lightning...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Could you please take a moment and edit your post?

Stick in a paragraph or two - it would be most helpful.

The way the post is put together right now makes my eyes bleed.

peace

new topics

join