It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vatican attacks obamas abortion policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

just read this on bbc news about the vatican opposing obamas policy on abortion.

ive read lots about the NWO v's religion and wondered what people think of this?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Alot of ATSers despise the Catholic Church, but while many here are discussing the NWO and the Global Banking Empire many Catholic are openly acting against these powers with social credit and backing monetary reform

www.michaeljournal.org...

many in the Catholic Church view the NWO as the satanic power that will usher in the time of the AC and the destruction of Rome, and even the current pope has shown by the name he took aligning himself with the prophecies of St Malachy, that he believes the time is near and that he will be the second last pope in history
“Gloria olivae’ Benedict

www.catholic-pages.com...

the infiltration of the Church by the NWO illuminate masons is well documented and it saddens my much the evil they have done while in the Church

I believe the Church will never shift on abortion and other moral teachings no matter how violent and evil the world becomes, even if threatened with destruction

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I can't help but roll my eyes any time the Vatican issues any moral decree, considering their active concealment of child sexual abuse by church members. Talk about the "slaughter of the innocents".

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Those men are demonic in their actions and they will receive fair payment for their deeds when the just Judge has His day

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why the Pope doesn't understand that an aborted fetus is an unwanted fetus. With too many people in the world as it is, and threats that TPTB want to reduce the population, this should be a non-issue! It seems the only time people care about a baby is when it's in the womb...after the baby is born all concern seems to be forgotten. That's when unwanted babies and children fall victim to abuse and abandonment, foster homes etc...unless I'm wrong. Any thots?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Vatican, I think really wanted to make this world a worst place in terms of populations... so that they can spread there evil power using there bloodlines with the elite they can control the world... many of us will die and the other who will survive are them to control... i, i i quess so...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

What I don't understand is why the Pope doesn't understand that an aborted fetus is an unwanted fetus. With too many people in the world as it is, and threats that TPTB want to reduce the population, this should be a non-issue! It seems the only time people care about a baby is when it's in the womb...after the baby is born all concern seems to be forgotten. That's when unwanted babies and children fall victim to abuse and abandonment, foster homes etc...unless I'm wrong. Any thots?

as a person in a troubled world i can see your rationale, but I must ask is overpopulation the real problem or is it that the few greedy individuals horde all the money and recourses for their own ambitions and intentions? Leaving the many to live in oppressed squalor

as a Catholic i can also see the madness in a mentality of "if its unwanted then its not wrong to kill it"
Society has already given in to this mentality, and even though abortion on grounds of compassion is what lead the West into allowing the practice it has become as you allude to, abortion on the grounds of convenience
The numbers speak for themselves, over 50 million abortions every year, over half a billion in thirty years of the practice, more life destroyed by abortion then life destroyed in every war in history!

If this mentality becomes universally acceptable without opposition, where does it stop?

Elderly, disabled, disadvantaged, the sick (be it physical or mental)

Why not destroy these unproductive, inconveniences?
If the practice of destroying human life because it is not wanted becomes government instituted it wont be long until something reminiscent of the Hitler’s NAZI Germany or Stalin’s USSR become emergent… actually it already has become government instituted not long now…

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The Vatican, I think really wanted to make this world a worst place in terms of populations... so that they can spread there evil power using there bloodlines with the elite they can control the world... many of us will die and the other who will survive are them to control... i, i i quess so...

Delusional.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I grew up Catholic and in a die hard Catholic family. Thats what caused me to quit believing in God all together. They try to instill in you a better then everyone else attidude then when you get older they drive you away with "Its my way or the highway" attitude. Its a pretty messed up religon.
If the Vatican was in America it would get burned down.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
the Vatican will one day soon be burned down, you will be as one holding the torch and I will be as one suffering in the fire
but in the next life I will hold no torch for your soul only pray that you do not suffer the fate you wish upon Catholics in this world

new topics

top topics

join