It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Massive change in 2012, are you ready?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
To start off this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

inspired me.

So, let's say that something highly abnormal is going to occur in 2012. Anything out of what we see everyday, ufos, war, nuclear bombs, small meteorites, etc. Let's say that whatever is going to occur, is going to affect every living being on this planet.

So, now we have a situation where everything is radically shifting out of our control, we no longer have control, governments and religion become almost obsolete, no one or anything can change what is happening.

What is happening, is that we are now in a massive change of what we are use to. Normal is no more, and science is a joke. What most of us once thought to be impossible, is now happening.

Now, are you ready? And don't just say yes, visualize a situation that would literally put you into shell shock, you know that it's happening, and you have possibly no idea what to do about this situation.

What would you do? How would you react? Would you give up and say it's all just a dream, a really really really weird dream? Or do you already find yourself in moments where what you see is nothing more than a spiritual illusion, the very flesh you're embodied in is nothing more than a sick twisted cage, that holds you to your irrationalities, anger, and fear and it's all pointless. Do you find yourself occasionally feeling disconnected, do you sometimes feel a energy inside of you, that is actually what fills your body, not the blood bone muscle skin, an energy, a entity, that you can or are beggining to feel.

I just wan't to hear some thoughts from other people on this theory, because I really wan't to believe whatever recent experiences I've had are more than just some random combination of activity in my head. I want to believe in enlightenment, and I wan't all of you to let me know how you'd react to an event like this happening, regardless if you don't believe in it, or if you aren't enlightened, I just wan't to know how you'd feel about something like this happening.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I am a firm believer that something will happen at the end of 2012. I have actually been preparing since mid 2008. Basic survival stuff.

When it happens I will be prepared. I wont freak out.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

heh.... Your avatar disturbs me on multiple levels.

I don't think that physical preparation is the key to surving what is going to happen. I think mental is the way to go, because whatever we're to happen, like I said, it would be going to affect everyone, and basically I don't think there would be hiding in the wilderness from it....We're talking about a force that can be felt every square foot on the Earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
imagine if the governments actually did know that something huge was going to happen. if they did tell us now, people would stop working, companies would close, that would lead to widespread panic, food shortage, killings , disease etc etc.....

if something on this scale is going to happen, i would rather not know til last minute and sit down and meditate somewhere til the end. i believe as longs as we are spiritually enlightened, we have nothing at all to fear, for we are about to go thru a miraculous change that has already begun.

you should try and read drunvalos newest video on the shift of the worlds kundalini which is currently moving to south america and the pole shift that will occur before 2015.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm prepared for loss, I've got almost nothing left to lose anyway except my friends and family, but they are grown people they can take care of their own. Yeah I am prepared mentally for any change because it will feel nostalgic at first but I picture myself in that situation everyday and get an adrenaline rush out of it. My soul is that of an adventurer, bring it on.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

That's the attitude I use to have with the whole concept.

I shifted recently into this overwhelming enlightenment, given how much chaos there is in my life I'm really surprised, it happened sort of unnaturually and not by my own consent.

I would face an event like this with an open mind, and no hatred. I'm still coming to grips with getting all hatred out of me, and wishing I could destroy my physical debilitators like ciggarettes and alcohol, because the more attached you are to what we think is reality the better the chance is you're not going to make it very far when a day like this is to come....

Iunno, I think being light-minded and one with peace is the best idea. I'm shooting for enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
These changes are not going to happen suddenly on the 2012 date.
In my opinion the dec 21 2012 is the rapture point of the seven years of tribulation mentioned the all mighty holy bible.
this seven year period has likely all ready started.
yes more and more people have found this feeling of 'enlightenment'
although there are different levels of awareness that can be achieved
some people have achieved a mind state of 'meta' (unconditional love and compassion for all beings), communities like such carry a vibration of healing that the earth is in desperate need for. people who live with such morals have a chance against a greater odd.
The economy has gone to #. and anyone who has relied on it for survival and become brain washed into believing it's their life happiness probably don't have very many healthy thoughts going through their head right now, which lead to crime.

through 'meta' people will be able to be much more organized with another to see the best situation be seen through.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by RadicalDreamersoahcof]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

I shifted recently into this overwhelming enlightenment, given how much chaos there is in my life I'm really surprised, it happened sort of unnaturually and not by my own consent.

Question here. How do you know that you're now "enlightened?" I mean how could you tell? I've heard this before but I just can't get a grasp of how a person knows and how do you know that's what it is? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Hmmmmmm, well I suppose a brief explanation of some of the chaotic events in my life would help support the idea that I may be experiencing enlightenment, because I'd much rather believe that it's a form of spiritual awakening than a bunch of activity in my brain creating the idea of it, especially because it happened beyond my consent, it's not like I tried to achieve it.

My mother of 39 years of age passed on Nov 12 08, and I found myself in a ultimate emotional rut.

Slowly but surely, after doing my best to pull myself out of the emotions, I began to look for answers. Not enlightenment, answers. Armageddon week came on on Discovery channel, and me agreeing very much with science and constantly being optimistic of myself, I had got a few laughs out of it, and watched some interesting stuff.

Now this same week, there just so happened to be a Near Death Expierence show on Discovery, at which point a lady named Pam Reynolds had a almost impossible to access anneurism removed from her brain, they had to clinically kill her with sodium potassiate. She had ear phones in her ears, generating a consistant clicking noise so they could monitor the brains activity and be positive of when she was dead. So, they do what they have to do.

She wakes up, and explains in vivid detail without any faltering points of how the procedure took place, what they did even to extent of the drill they we're using, what it looked like, how many people we're in the room, she repeated conversations they had (keep in mind she had the ear phones in, and only 1 in 1000 people under anasthesia can hear things when they are under the influence, not only this she repeated conversations while they we're drilling when she was CLINICALLY DEAD.)

So after viewing that, I finally said to myself I choose not to believe in the nothing paradox, besides that .1% possibility that it might be true, which I just don't really believe anymore.

Shortly after coming to grasps with what I call believing in spirituality, I had came up with a philosophy, which if you're bored you can read @ www.abovetopsecret.com... keep in mind it's very long, and I believe I came up with it the day after the program on Discovery, and shortly after that I had started feeling waves of what I can best describe, a complete disassociation with physical reality, not so much as to where I turned into a ball of light and dissappeared, but I just slowly realized that all I can do is try my best to deal with anything life throws at me, and to try my best to keep my head up through it all, which honestly is the only thing anyone can do.

I suppose the most powerful vision I have had(after my ascension), that I can remember, I was stareing at the TV, I turned to look at the wall and I instantly dissconnected on a very high level, and I had seen(in my head) a beautiful riverside, with fish swimming through the river, and a hawk flying in the sky, but the hawk did not need to feed, this was a spiritual realm, and I walked to the fish and put my hand in the river, one came to my hand and ran along side it, and I could see that exact fish in it's flock, and I could tell that that fish was much different than every other fish, as was every other fish, that they we're all individuals, they all communicated on a level of feeling, and then I looked up, and saw a wolf, and the wolf just stared into my eyes, and then I quickly snapped out of it.

It was a very interesting vision, more or less imaginative state of mind, but I do believe the general consensus of the entire situation I could not of ever achieved in my life in any prior point.

I am starting to become enlightened, however I had a tarot card reading and it had told me that I need to stay where I'm at with it, and not try and take it any higher, and also that more chaos is coming, and the cards didn't lie. It told me that I must not give into human emotion when these times come, and that I must stay enlightened at do my best to help those around me that are going to be affected by this battle that is coming.

So....I don't know, make what you will of it but enlightenment is a very....unproven, and interesting idea/subject. I choose to hope that what ever it is I've felt is enlightenment, I choose to wan't to believe it is, but I don't let myself disconnect from life itself....

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

I am a firm believer that something will happen at the end of 2012. I have actually been preparing since mid 2008. Basic survival stuff.

When it happens I will be prepared. I wont freak out.

I believe in 2012 aswell but i think it will be a spiritual event (i think :puz
but i do believe that the world will start to become unbearable leading up to it until it passes and things get better

and yes i 100% believe things will get better because 2012 isn’t your ordinary event this is definitely going to happen and it i a good thing and i have also started to learn about basic survival aswell just in case i will need it and i bet i will

so ye make fun i don’t care i am a proud 2012 believer (the positive kind)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I feel a change in the air yes, i have spoken to people in work, they feel there is something "in the air"

a feeling came over me last week, a feeling that it was time for me to get fit, get my body ready for what is to come?

i even thought about storing up tinned foods, but then i would need to store up water! then i started thinking about people who have never read any of these theories! its like a knowing (how can you "know " something you know nothing about?) that would you better off not knowing?

what ever it is

i hope im not too late

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Like I said in my previous posted, I don't think preparing will do you any good, especially if martial law comes and enslaves us all.

However, we cannot be to sure because none of us can see the future. Atleast most likely not on this abyss of the internet.

I'd reccomend going and doing some light reading, I'd highly reccomend reading Siddhartha if you haven't already. If you're in the right mind state, it might just push you towards enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

thank you very much Revolution

i will order it in my local book shop

i did try meditating and feeling the love chakra once but my mind became surrounded by eyes looking at me, all flying towards me one by one, old eyes, young eyes, even a monkey eye???

when i said my prayers at night they returned. i told them to leave me alone, they come back the odd time but they did frighten me in the beggining!

that put me right off i can tell you

a friend of my wants me to do reiki i think and she is going to unblock my chakra's as soon as she gets her own un-blocked

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You can read Siddhartha online, here:

www.online-literature.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow - that was interesting; thanks for the reply.

Also, thanks for the link - I'll go some reading now

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
thank you again revolution

i am on the 4th chapter, i am hooked

but i remember someone giving the ending

thanks god i can't remember it!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's a great piece, the story really gives you some insight into what it is like to be enlightened.

I also reccomend the movie Little Buddha.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Lol... The Little Buddha movie won't push you towards enlightment... u guys are so naive I can't even say...

link   
Lol... The Little Buddha movie won't push you towards enlightment... u guys are so naive I can't even say...

link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join