It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Members Post Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am currently living in Yuma, Arizona. Anyone in or around this area interested in the things that are discussed on this site please post here so we can collaborate and come up with theories as to the answers.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey. I am near Casa Grande . What do you think of this 80 degree weather in January? My grass is already turning green!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why only Arizona? ATS puts everyone in the world at the same location to discern intelligently.

In CA myself.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Midwest here, and welcome to the forum, enjoy UFO stuff I bet.
See you around the forums.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well my reasoning behind just Arizona is because I want to get a group of people together to do research that can meet up.

I wish I was there for the 80 degree weather in January, however, Im sitting in Iraq where the usual temp is about 50-60 this time of year during the day and about 30 at night.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
-EDIT- Double posted for some reason -EDIT-

[edit on 25-1-2009 by speed_demon]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey welcome! I spent my fair share of time in northern Arizona, Kingman to be exact. I am however familiar with a great deal of the state. Does that count? Am I out?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I spent almost 5 years in Yuma - it can be quite interesting.

There is a bridge just north of town - I haven't been there for years - but anyway it has the initials U.S.D.S. on it and a date (the '30's if I remember correctly) - anyway the sides of the bridge are poured cement with huge swastikas recessed into it. It looked like they had been filled in with mortar once upon a time, but it has fallen out.

Have you seen that bridge? Its not used anymore, it may be gone. I have some old pictures I took of it, I'll try to post them!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dude wait a few month's and I'll be moving there my kid lives in Casa Grande,so might set up shop in Tempe or Scottsdale,Think the time for gettin in Calif is now

new topics

top topics

join