It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning demons/spirits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well since everyone is talking about "DONT DO IT!!!111 OMG" Ill play the devils advocate.. Literally and figuratively

I strongly suggest that you do, infact, summon a deamon or otherworldly spirit.

I think you should find every source of information you can, be it satanic, witchy, sumerian, or whatever. After you get sufficient knowledge, you should decide which ritual/technique best suites you, and should perform a rite accordingly.

If one time doesnt work, try other traditions. If that still doesnt give you the results you are looking for, combine the rituals to make your own customized one.. Be sure to have clear intent, and an iron will. (hehe)

Dont give up until you get the results you are looking for.
Also join a rock band and have a brief stint as a politician.

Best of luck!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Mcs, when you check this out, realize that you have gotten advice from people with experience, please take it. Either Shidge is joking or full of #. It may sound harmless or you could just call foul and everything is off, but this is not Hollywood. Don't go there.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Haven't you watched the Exorcist?

My God man... I only hope you're still alive.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey!

All the cool kids summon deamons to do their dark and terrible bidding...

You dont wanna be a loser do ya?
Ehhhhhh
Commeonnn!
*Says this while leaning out of a bandwagon*

No but really.. How much can you know about life if you only choose to go see a little bit.

I would suggest that you go see as much as you can of the world, including the bad parts, to know how to better define yourself and your position in the world.

If you know what you dont want to do in life, it helps you to better know exactly what you do want to do.. and you dont know if you will enjoy "DEMON SUMMONING" or whatever 'til you do it.

Just my take on it, let the flaming begin.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I don't need to cut my balls off to know that that is not what I want.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
or do you.

Also summon deamons, satan commands you, etc etc.

Also some people enjoy castration.. dunno why, but they do.

Sure you dont wanna just try it and make SURE you wouldnt enjoy it? Can always staple them back on later.

Also satan commands you.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Tell you what, if you can sit through 24 straight hours of George Jones singing I'll consider it.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
George who? George Satan-commands-you? Never heard of him.

But im deaf, so your "SINGING" comment was hurtful and insensitive regardless.

Ok maybe im not deaf, but if I was, I could convincingly pass that statement off as heartfelt.

"Lets get mikey to summon it, he'll summon anything"

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Either I'm way too tired or that was funny as hell.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Ive been kinda interested in the whole sommoning demons subject, but never really looked into it. Ive heard that that king solomon guy had something likw 130 demons on call, and again, I dont really know who king solomon was... ill just assume hes a good guy.

Anyways, if he did have all these demons and stuff on call, why didnt he go and burn in hell (if he was a good guy)?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff scary but interseting. Has anyone ever been reported to summon and control demons? I never heard of king solom having demons but it might be. Wasnt some guy called Aliester Crowley or something supose to have done this or was that all fake?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
mcs, if you are serious about summoning a demon, i suggest perhaps looking into the chaos magic theory and perhaps participate in the creation of your own servitor, rather than summoning a demon (of course, you should already be prepared physically, mentally and last but not least, spiritually with the universe of magic). and subzero, if a demon is apart of you, you should explore that side of yourself, in order to maintain control of that separate entity, maybe even persuading it to witness the light or something to that extent...whatever floats the boat, nah'mean?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
These shaddows you saw could have been many things. They seem to behave mischievously. They could be the Christian demons, in which case I would not try what you are wanting to do. They could also be daemons. Daemons are creatures of the Greek culture. They are not evil in the sense that Christians view demons; they are, however, very mischievous. I would not mess around with them either. On a lighter note they could be ghosts or spirits of some sort.

In regards to your wanting to summon demons to do you favors or serve you, I laugh. Demons (in the Christian sense) are servants only to themselves. I believe that they follow Satan only because it suits their purpose. Demons, generally, should not be messed with.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
in todays world i would not bother with channeling(calling spirits and aliens etc...). this is where so many people fall down. channeling will not be possible anymore for the population of this planet.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Whatever you do let us know what happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't know why you'd want to contact an 'Evil' entity other than to scare yourself #$%%. I believe that these Un-Angelic Beings only have power over those who fear them. They live off the fear of humans because Negative Energy destroys our Positive Force which is pertinent to our Existance.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
from a higher power, there are ways to get it.

There is a law-- scientific and physical--that every action has an equal reaction. If you seek power and use it in a malicious fashion, it will return to you in some way.

If you live to help yourself and others, and use your natual power, good will come to you, a simple law of science.

You can ask for help from your higher self. If you are to summon a demon for this aid, you will recieve help from your negative self which will be of no benifit to you, or anyone.

Clear your mind and body using natural methods of stimulation, pure thoughts and cleansing for the body, inside and out.

Ask of yourself answers to your dilemma. You must only dwell on the conflict and clear all other thoughts. You must work for the assistace and prove yourself worthy of receiving it. It may take days or weeks.

Conjuring negitivity to do your work is the lazy way out and will do you harm in the long run

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Say you summoned a demon could it be killed?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
Say you summoned a demon could it be killed?

I read through some of the links on this page, and apparently you cant kill it, but you can (with alot of practice) seal them away, or could just simply banish them, and hopefuly never deal with them again. It also mentions that you should have a "holy weapon", but I dont really know what you could do with that.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think yall are kinda underestimating the spiritual force of humans.

I have "summoned" , or whatever else you want to call it, many things, and I have not had "lingering" or "negative spooky side effects".

God gave us dimion over all creatures on earth, and I am of the opinion that deamons are just as much a creature as a rabbit. Just smarter and more powerful..

But being that we are people, we still have dominion over them.

I think that if someone wants to summon a deamon, as long as they are free from fear and clear in their intent, there is very little danger.

Also, you all seem to have bought in on the Hollywood image of a deamon, red with scales and horns and dripping blood teeth. In older texts, Angels are also considered deamons, as are any non-human spiritual energy.

/my opinion/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join