It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can i do with crystals??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hey all.
i recently saw a few posts about meditating with crystals,
and i was wondering what the point of this is.
and also if you can use these crystals to help build a telekinetic ability or if they help with astral projections.

so, if you know anything like this please help, all posts are appreciated.
also, feel free to U2U message me about it if you think you can help me alot

thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
well they hold charges similar in energy to the energy your "chakras" interact with. so you can interact with them on a personal level like that. but most "inanimate" forms of matter do; crystals are supposedly more responsive aforementioned comment. i wear a moldavite pendant and it makes me lighter when im not wearing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

what do you mean it makes you light when your not wearing it??

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
like the energies my naked body interacts with are interacting with on a finer level making me feel lighter. i have used lemurian quarts, quartz selenite and i also wear a hematite bracelet. the change in my expression of consciousness is most apparent with my moldavite pendant.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Different crystals and minerals have different properties. You can learn many of these by googling whatever crystal you have. Quartz has a ton of energy and is actually used in creating electronics and in wires. Bloodstone is a healing mineral. Orange calcite can help your memory. Rose quartz can make you feel romantic. Lapis is the stone of kings, it helps to create wisdom. Hematite is great for circulation. Angelite is good for relaxation and spirituality. Green calcite is good for healing. I could go on and on... I know tons of them.
In short, you can do a lot with crystals, and what you can do depends on the type of crystal that you have. If you have any specific needs or questions, U2U me.

How do I know? I worked in a store that sold rocks, crystals, minerals, and fossils for years.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
im gonna try and get a lapis bracelet thanks for the tip

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow, this is really interesting
thanks for your posts so far

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
From what I remember of crystals...which is very little...
Cleansing and Energizing or Tasking; or just cleansing and enjoying.

Cleansing:

One way to begin, to start I mean, with quartz anyways clear or smoky is to get a quartz crystal. There is rose. I have never myself liked the feel of rose. There is amethyst. Clear rocks! I'm sorry but there is no stronger energy than that that comes through through the charged clear quartz. I know this must be subjective. Seconded by the smoky for a stealthy or loving tone.

For power, I'd reach for the smoky. Just me. They remind me of wolves.

I like to have a crystal that comes to me *feeling good* already, but, it is not neccesary, it is going to get washed and washed; rather a personal preference precaution.

A person 'can' charge over a crystal. Carrying a crystal of another will pick up on your energy-for instance. In the essence of just starting with a blank, though...

Wouldn't want to be feeling someone else's icky's from the gem shop or the thrift-they might, I don't know..affect the buyer for a second more than is worth the waste of their time past noticing-"ew-not pleasant"

Feel what *comes to mind* when you hold it, in other words, is the quick and easy way to tell.

Others may be able to tell you how to intentfully or mentally cleanse.
I'm sure their are manuals.
I just do what comes to mind.
I trust that better.

I am for the personification of objects as a manner of respect and tuning.
It's not pagan. Rather to view things from a perspective that all is a component of the very base components. It is an acknowledgement of the divine atom, electron, quark, matter, dark matter-and everything that can't possibly be known about it. But I am weird. I'd rather not disrespect something I plan to interact with-in advance.

I reccomend that the crystal gets greeted, hi, and that it gets told that it's handler would like to and intends to give it a wonderful soak in sea salts and cool water. That way, if it has a mind-even an electrical memory sort of mind, the end of the handler is covered as far as forewarning of a friend to make peace of what it may have that it may be saying goodbye to-a former owner perhaps.

It will naturally cleanse if that is what is on the handlers mind-maybe even if not, but, it is very helpful that the crystal is both told (as if it is a fish of yours for instance) that this is to cleanse it, and again about whatever is going to happen to it will be forthcoming. It covers the handlers end as forewarning of a friend to make preparations, or to be aware, really, rather, to not be shocked or jarred. Politeness to that which is giving of itself and working for the handler/owner/keeper. We all go back to the same matter. I look at it as putting in a good word for myself early.

"Hi crystal, I'd like to wash you of your former owners for my protection, and make you mine-do you disagree for any reason?"

"Crystal I am going to cleanse you""Gone are your impurities with the cool water, please soak and become empty, we'll talk later" (sunlight charges) I believe they both do really, moonlight/sunlight, but I wouldn't really know, it's been so long. Moonlight is a different type of charge.

Don't worry, this sort of banter with objects is not bordering with skitzophrenic principles-it's not going to talk back.
I just don't know how to explain the dynamics.
Some hours. A day. An evening in the window in the moonlight. Or a dewy spring morning. A bathe. And then later and energy cleanse from the palms and intentioned thoughts of the owner.

It's what comes to the crystal workers mind as right and proper that matters when dealing with effectiveness. Their energy goes into their crystal. Their memory goes into it's first wash.

I can speak a 'little' about energizing. And I want to later when I get back from this task I am avoiding...hmmm.....

I can speak less for tasking-but! A crystal tasking idea. The cleaning crystal. To keep a person focused from not avoiding chores, for example.

All fill and feel.

top topics

join