It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, The Latest Victim of The Jewish Parasite Bankers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Undo, thank you for your input. Are you saying that it does not matter who is in control or does it matter, I don't know. The fact is a think many people agree that there are those who do run the show full stop, they control money, governments, countries, Politicians and the military.

Do you think we will ever be free of them and their control

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Ok ,then i have "few" logical problems with this thread:

The answers simple, the Jewish bankers have it and like a virus, a festering parasite they infect the host nation with their usury. This is a known fact, the source to fight all wars is money and the Jewish bankers are behind every one of them. They are like an alien life form that has infected the Earth, one that funds endless wars and conflict, division and hatred.

Disregarding warning lights with "virus, parasites,alien life form" things - Jewish bankers are behind every war statement is a lie. Simply due to a known fact that there were wars without Jewish involvement since nation did not exist then! Since 2000bc is supposed time of birth of Jews as a nation, how can anyone make a claim that no wars were before that? Archeology finds walled city-states and weapons dated earlier then 5000 bc. Fashion?
So once we established that there were wars before Jews let us also examine wars after Jewish nation formed:
Let us do this - i give you list of wars and you find me Jewish bankers who funded it.
Beginner anti-Jewish banker's fighter level:
WW2,Vietnam war,Korean war, Afghan war, Iran-Iraq war, WW1, Russo-Japanese war,Japan-China wars, French-Indochina wars,Crimean war,Napoleon wars.
Standard anti-Jewish banker's fighter level:
Monghol conquests,Thirty years war, Chinese civil war,Nigerian civil war,
Great northern war, Winter war,Peasant war.
Veteran anti-Jewish banker's fighter level:
1948 Israeli-Arab war, 6 days war, Yom Kippur war, Bar Kochba revolt.

And since you correctly assume that money is the engine for war, how could exist wars without Jewish bankers involvement? Could it be that human beings, not viruses/parasites/alien life forms but humans as you and others you consider human also somehow might be involved? As incredible and unbelievable as it sounds?

But like all parasites, they must be removed before the host is killed by their actions. That is what the US and its people face today. Don't look abroad for your enemies but look close to hand. Who is making all the money, who is suffering the least in these hard times, who are the ones that profit the most from war, banking, the media, the film industry, drugs and arnaments.

Well before you call an immune system or use chemicals as others might - it would be better to use central nervous system first. Who indeed profits most from war,banking,media, film industry???? - what thats got to do with war by the way i fail to see,drugs and arms. Be so kind, provide names and examples. Like - rotchild pushes drugs in congress on Sundays and makes trillions. Source - Faalsa sourch.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
op, i think what's going to become very clear to all of us one day is, that whoever or whatever is behind the problems on the planet, it is alot bigger than any of us can track successfully or explain concisely. to do so would take volumes, perhaps an entire library, and to top it off, it would require a good deal of clairvoyance and/or prophetical insight. i don't think nailing it to one group is going to work, primarily because i don't think it's just one racial group. allow me to explain.

there are several globalist powers. they are not all jewish nor are their banking systems jewish. the most valuable commodity on the planet is oil at this time (starting to sound like irulan in dune.. .the most valuable substance in the universe is the spice melange...)

If you check the listings, the richest man in the world in 2007 was a hispanic guy named Carlos Slim Helu'
money.cnn.com...

This happy guy is also in the top richest men in the world. He appears to be hindu

Lakshmi Mittal
en.wikipedia.org...

if you look at this list, most of the upwardly mobile richest men are from india. there's 4 from india, 2 from the US, 1 from Russia and 1 from Switzerland
en.wikipedia.org...

i'm just not terribly convinced it's the problem with any particular ethnicity or religious group. sorry.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Zero, as most of th ewars that say America was involved in then the Fed Reserve would be footing the bill would it not. The FR is a private bank owned and run in the main the persons of the Jewish faith. Its not run by a group of China men is it.

That is just one example but I don't think your looking for true examples are you because you will denounce anything I post so whats the point. I could post the Gods honest truth as I know it and it would not make any differerence would it.

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

www.hanein.info...

www.u-cursos.cl...
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some more for you.

100777.com...

www.jewwatch.com...

www.savethemales.ca...

To put it in simple terms banks provide the means to fight wars, who own's the banks? If there was no money provided for war there would be no war simple as. Who profits the most from war?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I do not argue about Federal bank - since i cannot find any other info.However! It does not produce arms, it makes dollars. It does not trade in drugs. It prints money. It does not own all the media, it is responsible for printing cash. And i hope that it does not make movies since movie made by a banker would really suck.
You claim that Jewish bankers are behind all the problems (sorry, jewish parasite bankers) - then show me how they are the people who get rich on selling coc aine (or whatever) or making Bradley APCs (or whatever).
Without all this - taking one pinch of truth and mixing it with unknowns (or lies as in "wars are waged only because of Jewish bankers") does not create credibility. Opposite actually.
Edit:
As to:

To put it in simple terms banks provide the means to fight wars, who own's the banks? If there was no money provided for war there would be no war simple as. Who profits the most from war?

If there was no money for the war - there would be no war. Fantastic. Totally agree. If there would be no people then there would be no wars between them too. So you say that if the same bank would be owned by Swede - then of course he would not provide money for a war.
See - this was a problem in my first post. If you attacked banking establishment - i would understand it. I think that people fighting wind mills are noble folk. But everywhere in your original post you underlined that it is not simple banking establishments that are "viruses, parasites,alien life form". There is a condition for totally normal instrument of modern economy to turn evil. Like "Jewish parasite bankers" that leeched all the others (still waiting for examples by the way) countries and now came to US. Am i to understand that there would be no banks in US if not for Jewish bankers?

[edit on 31-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Unod. I did not say there were not others involved but was discussing America in isolation. And pointing out others who are rich means nothing as we all no the real money men don't advertise.

lets look at it properly. You have a young and vibrant nation that before ww1 ws doing very well even after ww1 it was doing better up to ww2 it was doing fine but since then it has gone down hill rapid. America has been involved in conflict for most of the years betwen the end of ww2 and the present day. Why, why is that so when mosy od the conflicts don't have anything to do with the US or its people and for most only loss pain and suffering has come from it.

The question is who is behind it all and why. How can it be that a great nation only a few years ago suddenly finds itself at deaths door. Its not an accident it did not happen by chance, it happened by design. Even niow US citizens are dying for a cause that is not theirs yet they suffer for othrs Why. I agree theproblem has many facets to it but there has to be a head to the body and yes it does make a differnce to who it is.

Rightly or wrongly many Americans see people of the Muslim faith a threat to them real or not. They do not balk at stating that they think Muslims are a threat to them even if their views are wrong they still speak their mind don't they. Are all Muslims terrorists no they are not are all Jews bankers no they are not. I call bankers any bankers parasites, a parasite is a life form that lives off another life form a host. To me thats what bankers are, they feed off the masses, they support war, they cripple economies and a thousand and one other things and they are getting worse.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

the problem with the first link is it assumes when someone says they are jewish that they really are jewish. maybe they THINK they are jewish but then we have to define what it means to be jewish (and not what modern day interpreters claim). to be a jew was to be from the tribe of judah [and practice judaism], so named as one of the 12 tribes of israel. it had religious connotations. many who claim to be jewish today, don't actually practice judaism, in fact, several are atheists. i don't really think an atheist has a claim on the title but they do and that's their right to do so.

next is the problem of obfuscation. what about the rest of the big bankers? what about the powers behind the powers? what about the possibility that each is being lead to some end scenario that even they are not aware of? there are so many details we don't have yet. i'm really hesitant to lay it on any 1 group of people, particularly when applying it to their religion. what happens when they become so scrutinized as a people, that they have to state emphatically that they are or are not jewish? the atheists who claim to be jews now, will flat out deny it (cause they really aren't jewish). that's where i see all this leading to -- an excuse to kill practicing jews.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Zero I am attacking the banking establishment thats what you cannot see, I'm not talking about your local bank but those who own all the banks. When you have such power you can do anything you want and that is exactly what they do what they have always done.

Look at it another way all types of crimes are commttied in the US by many different people.Yet there is one established group that have fingers in many pies and they put all the others in the shade. If this thread was about the Maffia would you and others say I'm anti Italian for is it not the truth that the core of the Mafia are Italians.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

well i will admit that there are a few, high profile rich people who CLAIM to be jewish. see, during the course of my studies of the ancient texts, i arrived at the conclusion that there were 2 types of jews (some who say they are but aren't, and some who are). the 1 type sells the other type up the river whenever it suits their purposes -- they do this by any means necessary and whether they know it or not, i truly believe they are being controlled, either consciously or subconsciously by negative forces. i see this not as a particularly jewish problem, but as something else entirely. something darker and more sinister. for example, check out this verse:

Eph 6:12: For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

notice it says "in the heavenly places"? i don't think that's a typo! so to blame it on mere humans, may be an understatement. ya know?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The question is who is behind it all and why. How can it be that a great nation only a few years ago suddenly finds itself at deaths door. Its not an accident it did not happen by chance, it happened by design.

well i don't want to be the one to say "i told ya so," so i won't ramble on about why this may be happening. i will just state for the record, that we seem to be moving at an accelerated rate toward some dark future in which people are being aligned to off one another. that's not a good idea. whoever is behind that, is the real culprit. i have a sneakin' suspicion it ain't jewish (or human for that matter).

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Undo, just for the record, I'm anti war and yes a while back I was racist I'm not ashamed admitting it. But thats how I was brought up, I did not know any better. I was brought uo to believe that the British Empire and its subjects were super human, god like creatures. All others were savages mere cannon fooder for us to stomp on and that and a strict Catholic upbringing twisted my mind and views.

But then I grew a brain, I started to travel and to date I have met people from all over the globe and traveled to many countries. I see good and evil in all men and women myself included. Yes you are correct there are many players but just like building a jigsaw you have to start with the first piece before you see the whole picture. Yes it may well be that those of the Jewsih faith are no more than patsies and at the same time they could be the devil. Only by a procees of exposing each group each piece will we see the whole but we have to start somewhere.

I have found that on ATS sometimes you have to be how can I say outrageous to gain attention of the mind controlled sheep. But as you can see with this thread all it has done is release the PC Thought Police so in that this thread has failed in its objective. The aim is to provoke discussion and thought but it dose not and the reason is that people simply don't care, they don't care because they are wrapped up in their little worlds, they are just minows swiming amongst sharks.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
\then we have to define what it means to be jewish (and not what modern day interpreters claim). to be a jew was to be from the tribe of judah [and practice judaism], so named as one of the 12 tribes of israel...\

well, here is coat of arms of the Rotschild family
Rotschild's coat of arms
Leo and unicorn means the family traced its roots to Juda and Manasseh

if the usa is the victim, you will know when the final hour comes: rats are first that run from the ship
))
recall exodus of the Jews from the USSR - two revolutions (1917 and 1991)

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm calling out every single person that put a star on that fools thread. You know who you are and exactly what you are. The same people that deny the holocaust, the same people that start a white history month thread, the same damn people that blame Zionism for every single one of their problems. You never learn, you never appreciate, and you don't care. I will point you out in front of everyone. You are closet racists. Its always going to be about either the Jews, the Blacks, or the Mexicans but never yourself. Your truth is ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Russi

interesting. but who made the symbols? i don't recall that being mentioned in the biblical account, anyway. must've been a later invention?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Foundling, who has mentioned the Holocaust not I but you have, just what exactly has that got to do with this thread. And have you joined ATS just to tell people what they can and cannot talk about. If you wish to add constructively to the thread you are welcome but if you are not then I suggest that it may be more profitable to join threads with more like minded individuals such as you.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i've not mentioned this on any of the threads i've posted on in the 2 and a half years i have been at ATS, but i think now would be a good time.

i firmly believe that we are influenced, subconsciously, to make choices that may or may not be something we would even agree with if we were to think about it for a few minutes. unfortunately, most of us make choices rather quickly, and oftentimes say and do things without much forethought. my husband encountered this very thing in the workplace. here's the gist of it:

there was a guy who worked with him that was a pretty nice person. he wasn't odd. he wasn't timid. he wasn't aggressive. he didn't stand out in the crowd. he wasn't rude, he wasn't unpleasant to look at it. he was a typical white male. he was just a normal (?) guy. yet, for some reason, people who worked with him were compelled to treat him badly. hubby said he suddenly had this incomprehensible urge to verbally abuse the guy. he had to check himself. it stunned and shocked him to realize that there was some subliminal force influencing people to abuse this rather benign and inoffensive person. that's when he knew something was up.

sometimes things like this will happen and the people involved won't even remember being a part of the problem -- they won't remember treating the person badly -- it's THAT subtle.

i believe this works at a very low frequency of your mind, where you almost wouldn't notice it even if you were paying attention and questioning any randomly compelling and bizarre impulses. it's like somewhere, a switch is flipped, and then any tuned to that frequency will begin receiving these .....suggestions that they believe to be their own logic centers suggesting a course of action. truth is, if they examine the impulse that's being suggested, they have no reason they can think of to want to actually do the thing that's being suggested AND FURTHERMORE, have no reason to even have the thought crossing their minds! it's this mind manipulation that i believe is what we are seeing. we are compelled, when the switch is flipped and the message mass transmitted, to make choices. if you don't think first and act first instead, you may regret it later!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
its difficult to try to put together the worlds history (before i was born to this wretched place) without taking in information from a large spectrum of biased sources. among those biased sources are those such as poster Foundling above and the forum moderators whom wish to muddy the water with sentimentality.

the "jewish question" is a difficult one. i find its taboo status compelling.

as it happens, i picked up william cooper's "behold a pale horse" this evening and flipped to the section entitled Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion. The following is quoted from Protocol No. 20:

How clear is the undeveloped power of thought of the purely brute brains of the goyim, as expressed in the fact that they have been borrowing from us with payment of interest without ever thinking that all the same these very moneys plus an addition for payment of interest must be got by them from their own State pockets in order to settle up with us.....But it is a proof of the genius of our chosen mind that we have contrived to present the matter of loans to them in such a light that they have even seen in them an advantage for themselves....to what a pitch of financial disorder they have arrived, notwithstanding the astonishing industry of their peoples...

best of luck to you, OP, in your persuit of this difficult truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

i read the protocols. they look totally fabricated to me. they couldn't have made the supposed authors of the protocols look any worse than they did, if they tried. why would anyone engaged in a conspiracy, write such inflammatory data in a paper where other people could peruse it and pass it around? do a little detective work. think like an investigator.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
TGIDKP, Thank you, finally some one with a set of gonads. There is a mass of knowledge out there as to who is behind all this, one can only assume that the naysayers and disrupters are from the same or rabid supporters of them. But if there is proof of anything there is proof that even on sites such as this people are scared of speaking out against such people that they are frightened to say anything because of fear of redicule and denouncement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join