It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Not the end of the "world"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I put this on this thread due to the fact that there might be a date that the world will end.

Though out mans time on earth we have been fantisizing on how it will all end. How will the world end?, Where will we go when we die? We've asked these questions since men was able to ask, and we've answered them as well. We created the bible which answers both questions. When we die we are judged and either go to heven or hell. The world will end with the four hoursmen of the apocolips. Im more entriged with the horsemen then heven.

We take over lands and areas conquering cities and contries with war. Wars cost money and human sacrafise which brings poverty. People with out homes nor money to buy food, or medicine or treatments for deasies people will die. Death ends all. This is the way that the world will end in different intrepiritations and not all at once.

I came to think, maybe it wont be the entire world. How about an empire, or state. America is a state its a way of life. We live and breath in this contry and we also die for what America stands for. We sacrafice our lives to this idea. We work, bleed, live for this idea so in a why America is our world, for the poeple that live within its borders. The four horsemen ended Creace and Rome both with the same ways but not all at once, and if you come to look and the small picture America is on its way with it as well. You can put things together to see if this is true, im not going to give examples that they are riding but i can tell you that they are. Every idea has to come to an end some day, some how. So ask yourself this, How will the world end?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It will end when it ends.
Can't control that.

Its like holding in your whizz for a couple of days... sooner or later your pants will explode.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No, the world won't end, it will always be here. Even if the world explodes, the fragments will still exist. Man's idea and society however is not so sturdy, this.. might end. However, the world itself will always be there.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Earth will end when the Sun goes to the next stage (I think it was called Red Giant).

It could also end when Andromeda and our galaxy collide, or when our galaxy and another galaxy collide.

Those are sure things but until then anything can happen. I'm sure humans will move out of the planet before it happens.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well there wont be fragments and world can just explode like you see in star wars with the death star. If we colide with something the same size as earth or biger with will just erupt in a ball of fire, but it will remain a sphere or a sphere-like figure rotating around our sun.

Im not talking about the world im talking about our world our country because if you think about it, if america ends it will be like our world is ending because all that we but in to this country will end so in our minds it will be like the world coming to an end. I bet romans and the greeks thought the same way.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parisite

I mean no disrepect, but I just wanted to say I love the creativity you used in spelling apocalypse.......apocolips. Really, it is quite cute spelled that way, using phonetics and all that. Okay, I will get back to reading the rest of the post.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parisite

So, your saying the rest of the world will not go through these changes? Just the USA? I highly doubt that way of thinking. I believe if there is change coming, it will be throughout all reality not just a set group or country.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Only unreligios people believe on it, Mayan the small civilization, They so cruel, Went to annihilate the world... How the upcoming future later ? The gold age... The Modern Technology... A Billion of names... End 'cause the Mayan ? The Mayan spreads this article, Is unreligious. The completion of Great Long Count Calendar, Would end the Mayan civilization, But don't our world. I'll not believe the Mayan will annihilate. Yes, They would ending their calendar or "Great Long Count" in 13.0.0.0.0 or 12/21/2012... Then, How They can annihilate ? This impossible, Right ? Anyone ??

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
when I was in Mexico recently, I visited some mayan ruins. I asked the chap selling calenders and other trinkets, souvenirs. about the 2012 apocalypse and he said there is no meaning in the calender, its just something we gringos had come up with.

new topics

top topics

join